On Understand Life In A Relative Way

piercethevale

In 1968 I first tried meditation. My mom saw my interest in it from a sci fi novel I had just finished and liked very much the ending in which the hero of the story saves the world from doom by using his meditative skills.
So ma gave me instruction is the pre exercises and how to focus my attention,and a technique that is what they call japa, in India. Japa is the use of a mantra. She gave to me the bij mantra, the Bij, itself, OM.
Om is the Word, that is one with the Light, that Word and Light of Creation. The Word in the Beginning.
Ma was hoping the practice would calm my hyper-nature. The hyperness was of the mind... it needed taming.
Little did she know at the time what she had given me, or at least she thought 'what harm could it possibly lead to"?
She was right, it didn't lead to any harm... but it did certainly lead somewhere.
Having recently been given my own bedroom at 15 years old, in the Summer of August 1968... I was an innocent, squeaky clean, So Calif., white boy, about to enter high school and the tenth grade in a couple of weeks. It was about 9 p.m., though I don't remember what day of the week it was... it was Summer vacation, what did I care? So, I gave it a try... a good, earnest attempt.
Now, since I learned many years afterward of how astrology works and that I was born with a Saturn-Neptune conjunction in May of 1953 , I understand why I, of all people, would have a unique ability to meditate as if we are born to do it.
I achieved a state of consciousness that the yogi's of India call samadhi. It's when you become One, in your mind, with that you are meditating upon. When the object of that meditation is the Bij, the Logos, that is One with the Light, also, ... .
What I experienced was being "launched" into a stream of Light and sound, the sound of the Bij, and a sensation of travelling at an unimaginable speed... so, I didn't imagine it. What is truly meant by unimaginable.
I eventually, some years later, got some experienced assistance, some further instruction from genuine masters of yoga, Sri Sivananda, Sri Muktananda, personally, and from sri Dhyanogi Madhusudandas through one of his disciples.
Without getting into any more of what should be a solely private matter to begin with...as for when one has had such experiences you keep them to yourself. All the master yogis will tell you the same.
I only do so as for it is necessary so as to explain the following.
I've always had a good interest in sconce, that and math were my best subjects [except biological sciences, I hated them in school.] I have also always had a keen interest in physics, metaphysics, religion and religious science ...or rather for the sake of spiritual correctness... Spiritual Science.
I study all religions to pursue that interest.
As I know and understand that the Light that is One with the Logos, the Bij, is that same Light God found that couldn't exist in this physical universe and for the reason which God created the Sun and Moon, as for to be its proxies... it is because it travels at a speed faster than light can be allowed to do so here in this physical universe. It travels so fast in every direction that it enentually catches up to the first ray ever emitted, laps it in a sense, [like a Ford will a Chevy in Nascar.... I couldn't resist, forgive me?]..and at the same rate it travels so fast into the future...as is what happens when something travels faster than the speed of light in our physical universe it reaches all the way to the end of time ...and as the first and last are One with the Eternal Light...past, present, and future have all become as One... and Time ceases to exist.
But our minds are not a manifestation of the physical universe, our souls are not... and thus why we can become one with that Light and and still exist here.
I came to realize that the speed of the Light is that speed of light in the physical universe x's itself. i.e. "C" squared.
Upon having this realization for the first time, I then thought of human life and that the equation that has become known as the theory of relativity E = MC squared, could, possibly, also be an equation as to prove what Life is made of.
As physical life is just more of that matter. The Life could be "M"... and to isolate for "M", algebraically, that equation then becomes E/C squared = M.
Now substituting symbolic icons, one of Life for "M" and one iconic of being the Word and the Light, for "C" squared ...but I had to ponder as for what of "E"

...and I recalled from my study of one of those religions, something about "in the beginning" and "dividing the dark from the light, the night from the day" ...and so M = E/C squared became this...

E-equals-MC-sq.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and you may recall that the equation was said to also prove the indestructibility of matter, that it can be destroyed, only transformed into light and energy.. so's the same as to your consciousness, your soul... and once it becomes one with the Bij and the Light, it becomes free of the Maya...

Some will likely say, "so what? so why leave it? I'm enjoying life, I' can leave whenever I like, and I'm not interested at present">
All good reasons, for which I have no argument against... but there are some that are tired of it, or have no need and, or, desire to experience any more of it... and as long as one does get free of it bfore that "end of time"... Yeah, why not?

But for those that want to avoid the rush :lol:

...excursions are available 24/7 ...
...avatars are standing by, waiting to assist you...