Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-28-2009, 06:27 AM

So confused....

I am SO astrologically confused its not even funny. I have a sun sag, leo rising, and a cap moon. I think my leo rising is an awesome reflection of how others see me. However my sag sun is a completely different story. If I was a Scorpio, there would be no problem, but I am not a Scorpio. I seriously feel more like a Scorpio than anything else. now more than ever since I am surrently living on my own, and my personality is starting to reflect me more, not what my parents what me to be. Someone asked me last week what sign i was, and I said Scorpio. I honestally do not feel like I am a Sag at all. I have some traits, like the quest for higher education, and my utter refusal to be controlled by anyone.
I have penetraiting eyes like a Scorpio, my ex fiancee once refered to them as eyes that could see into her soul. I can be jealous when I have a justifiable reason to be, but I am not jealous for no good reason. Pretty much every other Scorpio trait fits me to high degrees.
Even my choice in mates. I prefer Cancers, Taurus's, and Virgos to Aries, Leos, and Aquarius. Pisces, I can take them or leave them.

this is my chart

Unread 01-28-2009, 10:43 AM

Re: So confused....

Pluto conjunct Venus and Pluto square Moon, also sextile to Mercury, gives the Pluto coloring to all those (personal)planet manifestations, making you feel Plutonian by large extent. I think
Unread 01-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Banned

Re: So confused....

Sun conj Uranus is why you dont identify with Sagg cos whenever a sun sign is conj any of the outer weight planets they automatically become an honorary Uranian for example. So this would mean impatient, wanting to do unsual things, could be eccentric espec when older. PLUS Sun/uranus are in 4th house of cancer in Equal house system, that's why you identify/like cancerians, home roots family matters. Also having uranus their suggests unusual upbringing, home life, parents, unusual home even...Will send PM for sun conj Urans cos dont know author...

Venus pluto conj and saturn ALL in 3rd house of communications. Mercury in 5th conj mars suggests overley assertive or poss tad arguementative, then mercury conj Neptune suggests that at times you mentally lose the plot. there's many a slip between cup and lip and sometimes things dont always come out as you intend, either too forcefully or too dreamy, unfocused..

Your chart lacks element of air. although 3water planets in 3rd house of gemini will help. Mars in 2nd house
You are efficient, acquisitive, and fairly possessive. But you are not tight with your money. You spend freely and can at times be very extravagant. You could have a loud voice. Planets in this house tell you what you need to possess and what you need to lose. They tell you both how you can make money and what you should do with it. If Mars is here, it may or may not imply involvement in a Mars-ruled profession. Mainly it gives you the ability to apply yourself to your work and do whatever is necessary in order to earn enough to live on. http://cafeastrology.com/natal/planetsinhouses.html

notice all your planets below horizon suggests a rather subjective personality, for more info try
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/he...eemphasis.html

Tags
confused