Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-26-2009, 11:43 PM

Question about relationships

Hey, I was wondering, I've seen people post about having a relationship and finding out due to their chart. I was wondering if this is really possible, and if so, if someone could figure out when (hopefully if) it will happen. I'm about the most hopeless romantic there is lol.
If it helps, my chart is in my signature.

My Birth Chart

"Life: The Heartless Endeavor"
Unread 01-28-2009, 03:46 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

other questions, to Jayski

Jayski,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayski
I've seen people post about having a relationship and finding out due to their chart. I was wondering if this is really possible, and if so, if someone could figure out when (hopefully if) it will happen.
You asked a similar question here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=14015

What questions do you still have about this which haven't yet been answered?

Questioning,

Tim

Tags
question, relationships