Purpose of this forum

david starling

Astrologers rely on "the Chart". Therefore, to "incorporate" the effects of the Aquarian Age, we need a way to include it in the Chart; meaning, for example, how is it aspected and what House is it in? Planets Act; the "Age" is about how the planet Earth is acting upon us. The Aquarian Age is serious business because the Earth is beginning to affect us in new, paradigm-changing ways. The Collective Effect is and will be the result of its effect on each of us as an Individual. We need it in the Chart to know what that Individualistic effect is. No harm in discussing the Collective Effect, but that is just the end-product of what the Earth is doing to each one of us as an Individual. So, just choose a way to include an Age-indicator in a Chart to determine how the Transformation will manifest in that particular configuration. I guess what I'm saying is, make it Personal! We ARE the lightworkers and spiritual beings the Earth is allowing to evolve, each in her or his own way.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Astrologers rely on "the Chart". Therefore, to "incorporate" the effects of the Aquarian Age, we need a way to include it in the Chart; meaning, for example, how is it aspected and what House is it in? Planets Act; the "Age" is about how the planet Earth is acting upon us. The Aquarian Age is serious business because the Earth is beginning to affect us in new, paradigm-changing ways. The Collective Effect is and will be the result of its effect on each of us as an Individual. We need it in the Chart to know what that Individualistic effect is. No harm in discussing the Collective Effect, but that is just the end-product of what the Earth is doing to each one of us as an Individual. So, just choose a way to include an Age-indicator in a Chart to determine how the Transformation will manifest in that particular configuration. I guess what I'm saying is, make it Personal! We ARE the lightworkers and spiritual beings the Earth is allowing to evolve, each in her or his own way.

The early writings about 12/12. It seems fascinating that 12/12 is about how we not only function in the Age of Aquarius but acts as an indicator to our potential spiritually :)

david starling

The early writings about 12/12. It seems fascinating that 12/12 is about how we not only function in the Age of Aquarius but acts as an indicator to our potential spiritually :)

I've concluded that the very familiar sidereal Aquarian Age is more about the rulership of the spiritual realm than the mundane. Neptune, Domicle-ruler of the Age-sign Pisces, is in the process of turning the reins of power over to Uranian rulership. It's a very amicable, easy changeover.
The tropical Ages, which appear in a tropical chart (in lieu of the sidereal Ages, which cannot), are a different matter altogether. Ignoring the tropical Ages results in tremendous confusion regarding the sidereal Ages, which appear only in a sidereal chart. Both are operative, simultaneously.

CapAquaPis

I think the Piscean age is sort of Aries (so many empires, wars and conflicts) and now the world enters the Aquarian age has a Taurus side (the prosperity, easier access to amenities and a more liberal mindset in the world). The ages of Pisces (Virgo) symbolized the start, growth and peak of Christianity esp. in the western world which has expanded in 500 years to become global culture, and Aquarius (Leo) symbolizes the (limited?) height of humanity thanks to scientific innovation and advancements in the 20th century and now we're in the 21st.

david starling

I think the Piscean age is sort of Aries (so many empires, wars and conflicts) and now the world enters the Aquarian age has a Taurus side (the prosperity, easier access to amenities and a more liberal mindset in the world). The ages of Pisces (Virgo) symbolized the start, growth and peak of Christianity esp. in the western world which has expanded in 500 years to become global culture, and Aquarius (Leo) symbolizes the (limited?) height of humanity thanks to scientific innovation and advancements in the 20th century and now we're in the 21st.

CAPs (hope this nickname is ok), have you noticed that you can't track the sidereal Ages in a tropical Chart? The celestial mechanisms won't allow it.
Also, if there are sidereal Ages, why shouldn't there be tropical ones as well?

CapAquaPis

CAPs (hope this nickname is ok), have you noticed that you can't track the sidereal Ages in a tropical Chart? The celestial mechanisms won't allow it.
Also, if there are sidereal Ages, why shouldn't there be tropical ones as well?

Oh OK...I wasn't discussing tropical astrology, just stating the ages would have other signs involved.

I would think the Aquarian age is Capricornian (the planets Saturn and Uranus) while the last age was Piscean is also Sagittarian (the planets Jupiter and Neptune). The last age was heavily focused on organized religion due to the planet Jupiter in traditional ruled Pisces, while our age is secular humanist from the planet Saturn in traditional ruled Aquarius.

david starling

Oh OK...I wasn't discussing tropical astrology, just stating the ages would have other signs involved.

I would think the Aquarian age is Capricornian (the planets Saturn and Uranus) while the last age was Piscean is also Sagittarian (the planets Jupiter and Neptune). The last age was heavily focused on organized religion due to the planet Jupiter in traditional ruled Pisces, while our age is secular humanist from the planet Saturn in traditional ruled Aquarius.

How does Aries fit in, regarding an Age of Pisces? I do have an explanation for that, but you mentioned it without giving a reason. Purely observational, based on the way the sidereal Piscean Age has manifested?