Lost my job, best friend, and new relationship AGAIN!

Rosie7

Hello Vista,

Although astrology is helpful in eliciting self-reflection, it doesn't provide the concrete tools needed to move out of intrapersonal or interpersonal conflict. Granted most folks do this but I have noticed that folks with oppositions in their natal charts tend to get locked into taking positional stances a bit more than others when confronted with conflict situations; positions that ultimately lead to stalemates, power struggles with less than satisfying results.

I would like to introduce you to the idea of shifting away from a positional approach to that of an interested-based approach when dealing with conflict by learning to effectively negotiate with others as well to negotiate for yourself.

There is a very illuminating book titled "Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In" by Roger Fisher. He describes an interested-based approach that is collaborative rather than compromising or positional where both parties win by focusing on interests and not positions.

These are concrete life skills that can be used professionally and personally. There are books, workshops and formal studies on this subject and much can be found on the internet.

Best of luck on your journey.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey Vista. I'm just checking in, seeing how everything is going. I thought I might look at your solar arcs and solar return for you, too. I'm not sick anymore, so it might come out better. :lol:

Vista

I would welcome that very much, thank you!! I have read some books on Solar Return but most have different opinions on how to read them. With Solar Arcs, I know Noel Tyl uses conjunctions and squares only, is that your opinion as well?

As for updates, nothing new to report. I am considering trying to start my own company by taking a women's group I started online nationally. It's just in the thought stages so nothing concretely to speak of just yet. I may have to find work in the interim but haven't had any interviews yet. Thanks again!

Hey Vista. I'm just checking in, seeing how everything is going. I thought I might look at your solar arcs and solar return for you, too. I'm not sick anymore, so it might come out better. :lol:

Cypocryphy

I would welcome that very much, thank you!! I have read some books on Solar Return but most have different opinions on how to read them. With Solar Arcs, I know Noel Tyl uses conjunctions and squares only, is that your opinion as well?

I definitely place a lot of importance on the fourth harmonic, but in my experience I have found that some of the more fortuitous aspects are meaningful as well, and sometimes a trine can signify something that one would associate with a square or opposition, so I use everything (pretty much). But I think Ebertin is great, and I tend toward placing a lot of importance on eighth harmonic contacts.

As an example, a woman whom I knew had a trine between Uranus and Venus, Uranus from the fourth house and Venus in the eighth, close to the cusp, so partaking of seventh house matters, as well. She divorced shortly around that time. That's why I use everything and look to the totality of the circumstance to make a determination. I also like to meditate before I do anything important, and if not that, then to ruminate on a chart for a week or so. :lol: I'll never be able to chart by the hour! :smile:

As for updates, nothing new to report. I am considering trying to start my own company by taking a women's group I started online nationally. It's just in the thought stages so nothing concretely to speak of just yet. I may have to find work in the interim but haven't had any interviews yet. Thanks again!

Sounds awesome!!! :happy: I hope it takes off! I need to see if I said anything about that previously. Thanks for the feedback. :smile:

Vista

Hi There!!

I am quite interested in your comment about using the "fourth harmonic." I have Solar Fire Software. Just curious, I have Aries rising at 20 degrees in the fourth harmoic. Is that correct? Do you read them as a stand alone chart? Also, do you consider transits to the fourth harmonic?

I definitely place a lot of importance on the fourth harmonic, but in my experience I have found that some of the more fortuitous aspects are meaningful as well, and sometimes a trine can signify something that one would associate with a square or opposition, so I use everything (pretty much). But I think Ebertin is great, and I tend toward placing a lot of importance on eighth harmonic contacts.

As an example, a woman whom I knew had a trine between Uranus and Venus, Uranus from the fourth house and Venus in the eighth, close to the cusp, so partaking of seventh house matters, as well. She divorced shortly around that time. That's why I use everything and look to the totality of the circumstance to make a determination. I also like to meditate before I do anything important, and if not that, then to ruminate on a chart for a week or so. :lol: I'll never be able to chart by the hour! :smile:

Sounds awesome!!! :happy: I hope it takes off! I need to see if I said anything about that previously. Thanks for the feedback. :smile:

Cypocryphy

Hi There!!

I am quite interested in your comment about using the "fourth harmonic." I have Solar Fire Software. Just curious, I have Aries rising at 20 degrees in the fourth harmoic. Is that correct? Do you read them as a stand alone chart? Also, do you consider transits to the fourth harmonic?

I read them together but on an ephemeris. I also prefer the 8th harmonic because you get semi-squares and sesquisquares involved.

With the solar returns, I am a bit old school on interpreting those, but I also progress those, and I use the quotidian method as well as breaking out the ephemeris and going prehistoric :)lol:), recalculating the meridian, horizon and progressing the Moon by hand.

I think if you recast the chart in the fourth harmonic, it's informative but only for isolating the difficult features of the natal promise. Using the 360º chart but setting the aspects for only the 4th harmonic helps make the aspects really stand out. It's more event oriented, as you know. But the fourth harmonic chart is good at showing "issues." :lol:

As an aside, which I speak on more later, I think you're going to see some major changes in your home life for 2014. I notice that as a theme.

Cypocryphy

I was thinking. If what I said is too vague, let me know. I'll show you what I'm talking about in a private message. I'm sure you know how to do everything. I always thought that if you were to do a side-job as an astrologer, setting up a website and whatnot, that you would do wonderfully well.

Anyway, I think I'll be adding pieces of the other readings gradually, and then we can see what consistent themes come out, and then you can give your opinion whether it seems appropriate. I'm going to condense everything that I said previously so that it is easier to make a comparison. I'll put other's comments together, too, so it will provide a good overview. I think it'll help both of us that way.

Cypocryphy

Vista's Analysis

• New job by end of January/early February
  • I think either a return of someone from my past or a new relationship coming with Progressed Moon to Progressed Venus, T Saturn to Moon/Sun and T Nep to Venus
  • Travel at January and then again from February to April
  • Health issues for 2014—T Saturn squaring Mars and T Nep opposing Uranus. I have help from other planets to my health house as well as to my natal Sun ruler Saturn so I think I will be able to resolve the issues. Saturn and Mars transits can be a very bad cold/virus/flu that is hard to get rid off as that is exactly what happened when T Saturn conjunct my natal Mars.
  • Mars is on my 5th/6th house cusp so possibly romance issues, nothing new there but I think it's more likely something to do with my health or even work environment.
  • Confusion with your career: I see Neptune both Transiting and Solar Return is playing a part in what direction to take with my Career. Neptune is confusion or lack of direction, this is certainly what I have been experiencing. Neptune rules hospitals and drugs, I am in medical device sales selling to hospitals.
  • Continued struggles with work: Solar Arc Saturn is squaring my natal MC, another piece of the puzzle coming to light. We also have Progressed Sun opposing Natal 6th H Pluto, power struggles which is exactly what I had with my recent Virgo boss. He is power hungry and not going to let any weakness or in my case, weak team member in his opinion hold him back from getting to the top. SA Saturn is in Aries, he is Aries rising as well so again, symbols of what has transpired career wise.

My Succinct/Abridged Progression Forecast
  • Major changes occurring by the end or beginning of February in regard to establishing yourself into a new career. It’s likely some of your friends will help you with this through connections.
  • Bit changes in living situation and relationship with mother: Come May, you are going to see some massive changes as your progressed Moon aspects your ascendant and Uranus, while transiting Saturn continues to activate your Sun and then your Moon. I think you could very well have a massive change in your living situation or relationship to your mother.
  • Possible drastic change in friendships, relationships and work in May: I also see that if you have not made a choice about career, this is going to be a critical period, where things seem worse then ever. If you have made choices and changes, advancing in some way, then this is when you will likely find yourself having major positive changes in regard to your work, home life and friendships.
  • Much alone time—your Sun recently moved into the twelfth house to conjoin Chiron, so this will be a situation where issues and fears about being alone will be a major area of soul development. This is a very prominent theme at the moment since the progressed Moon aspects these two stellar bodies by a sextile. I can see that you will grow to become comfortable with being alone.
  • Along these lines, I can see that the Sun, with Chiron, in the twelfth, as well as your progressed part of fortune conjoined natal Uranus, has brought on sudden health problems. And though some might not consider this as relevant, your part of fortune is quincunx your ascendant, further highlighting a difficult time health wise.
  • Conflict with friends (currently, not sure when because I didn't really say) but meeting new Man in fall of 2014. You also have your Mars in opposition to Mercury, in the 11th. There might be conflicts with men and your group of friends that you run around with. There might be a problem communicating or perhaps a verbal altercation with friends that might result in this alone time. This situation should subside, however, in about a year or so when Mars forms a trine with your natal Ascendant. I think this is when you are likely to meet a man who’s going to become really important in your life.
  • Relationship with new man in fall or middle 2014. Might happen in spring [i think . . . fling?]. (This New Year might be difficult for you with the Pluto aspect, and also Jupiter opposing your Sun, emphasizing this alone, redevelopment of self, but after that, your natal Venus is going to be free and you will have Saturn, the ruler of your 10th and career, highlighting your Sun in the 10th house, which will be when you find secure work.
    [*]Middle of 2014 you will meet someone special (another relationship?) with positive aspects from Jupiter to your Venus, nodes, and part of Fortune. Just be carful by the end of the year. There might be a potential for a break-up. I see Venus becoming hurt at that point
    .)
  • Major positive changes are going to occur with your career beginning in January (when the ball starts to move), and you will likely see the results of this by the middle of June 2014 to the beginning of July 2014.
  • Feeling good by summer—sounds like possibly secure work, change in status: You have progressed Sun conjoined to your natal Jupiter with transiting Saturn going retrograde and forming a sextile to your natal Sun. This is all really good. It will form a trine to your Moon in August, so I would believe you'll finally start feeling much better at that point, that you finally have your life in order, especially with work issues.

Last edited:

Vista

Dear Cypocryphy!!

Many, many thanks to you again! I want to give a proper response but I have to run out the door for the day and will respond later. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the time and effort you made on my behalf!

Vista's Analysis

• New job by end of January/early February
  • I think either a return of someone from my past or a new relationship coming with Progressed Moon to Progressed Venus, T Saturn to Moon/Sun and T Nep to Venus
  • Travel at January and then again from February to April
  • Health issues for 2014—T Saturn squaring Mars and T Nep opposing Uranus. I have help from other planets to my health house as well as to my natal Sun ruler Saturn so I think I will be able to resolve the issues. Saturn and Mars transits can be a very bad cold/virus/flu that is hard to get rid off as that is exactly what happened when T Saturn conjunct my natal Mars.
  • Mars is on my 5th/6th house cusp so possibly romance issues, nothing new there but I think it's more likely something to do with my health or even work environment.
  • Confusion with your career: I see Neptune both Transiting and Solar Return is playing a part in what direction to take with my Career. Neptune is confusion or lack of direction, this is certainly what I have been experiencing. Neptune rules hospitals and drugs, I am in medical device sales selling to hospitals.
  • Continued struggles with work: Solar Arc Saturn is squaring my natal MC, another piece of the puzzle coming to light. We also have Progressed Sun opposing Natal 6th H Pluto, power struggles which is exactly what I had with my recent Virgo boss. He is power hungry and not going to let any weakness or in my case, weak team member in his opinion hold him back from getting to the top. SA Saturn is in Aries, he is Aries rising as well so again, symbols of what has transpired career wise.

My Succinct/Abridged Progression Forecast
  • Major changes occurring by the end or beginning of February in regard to establishing yourself into a new career. It’s likely some of your friends will help you with this through connections.
  • Bit changes in living situation and relationship with mother: Come May, you are going to see some massive changes as your progressed Moon aspects your ascendant and Uranus, while transiting Saturn continues to activate your Sun and then your Moon. I think you could very well have a massive change in your living situation or relationship to your mother.
  • Possible drastic change in friendships, relationships and work in May: I also see that if you have not made a choice about career, this is going to be a critical period, where things seem worse then ever. If you have made choices and changes, advancing in some way, then this is when you will likely find yourself having major positive changes in regard to your work, home life and friendships.
  • Much alone time—your Sun recently moved into the twelfth house to conjoin Chiron, so this will be a situation where issues and fears about being alone will be a major area of soul development. This is a very prominent theme at the moment since the progressed Moon aspects these two stellar bodies by a sextile. I can see that you will grow to become comfortable with being alone.
  • Along these lines, I can see that the Sun, with Chiron, in the twelfth, as well as your progressed part of fortune conjoined natal Uranus, has brought on sudden health problems. And though some might not consider this as relevant, your part of fortune is quincunx your ascendant, further highlighting a difficult time health wise.
  • Conflict with friends (currently, not sure when because I didn't really say) but meeting new Man in fall of 2014. You also have your Mars in opposition to Mercury, in the 11th. There might be conflicts with men and your group of friends that you run around with. There might be a problem communicating or perhaps a verbal altercation with friends that might result in this alone time. This situation should subside, however, in about a year or so when Mars forms a trine with your natal Ascendant. I think this is when you are likely to meet a man who’s going to become really important in your life.
  • Relationship with new man in fall or middle 2014. Might happen in spring [i think . . . fling?]. (This New Year might be difficult for you with the Pluto aspect, and also Jupiter opposing your Sun, emphasizing this alone, redevelopment of self, but after that, your natal Venus is going to be free and you will have Saturn, the ruler of your 10th and career, highlighting your Sun in the 10th house, which will be when you find secure work.
    [*]Middle of 2014 you will meet someone special (another relationship?) with positive aspects from Jupiter to your Venus, nodes, and part of Fortune. Just be carful by the end of the year. There might be a potential for a break-up. I see Venus becoming hurt at that point
    .)
  • Major positive changes are going to occur with your career beginning in January (when the ball starts to move), and you will likely see the results of this by the middle of June 2014 to the beginning of July 2014.
  • Feeling good by summer—sounds like possibly secure work, change in status: You have progressed Sun conjoined to your natal Jupiter with transiting Saturn going retrograde and forming a sextile to your natal Sun. This is all really good. It will form a trine to your Moon in August, so I would believe you'll finally start feeling much better at that point, that you finally have your life in order, especially with work issues.

Cypocryphy

Dear Cypocryphy!!

Many, many thanks to you again! I want to give a proper response but I have to run out the door for the day and will respond later. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the time and effort you made on my behalf!

:lol: You bet! I thought this would make it a bit easier to see. It was spread out through the thread.

I'm going to look at your primary and secondary directions and solar return. That should really give a good assessment. And this is good for me because I get better the more I do this. :smile:

Be back later.

Vista

That's awesome! I think I replied to your posts before so wait until I see what you think about Primary/Secondary directions and my Solar Return to comment again. I am very interested in your method on these as I have looked at it different ways myself. Again, I appreciate the help!!
:lol: You bet! I thought this would make it a bit easier to see. It was spread out through the thread.

I'm going to look at your primary and secondary directions and solar return. That should really give a good assessment. And this is good for me because I get better the more I do this. :smile:

Be back later.

Cypocryphy

That's awesome! I think I replied to your posts before so wait until I see what you think about Primary/Secondary directions and my Solar Return to comment again. I am very interested in your method on these as I have looked at it different ways myself. Again, I appreciate the help!!

Yeah. Sounds good. :smile: I need to see correlations from both of our predictions because that will give me a greater level of confidence in the other predictions.

I'm curious, however. Did you take a short trip already? You said that you were going to in January and then sometime this month. Has that occurred?

The only thing that I predicted that could have occurred already was (1) a difficult new year and (2) that you would begin the early stages of establishing your career in February. I think that you said you had something in the works with the women's group that you have formed. The difficult new year I think is obvious considering the situation, so that's not much of a prediction in my mind. No one's going to be feeling super cheery at the moment. I am not sure if you would associate your establishing a company with that event but it seems to match a smidge.

Anyway, I'm going to post back here in a moment. I'm getting it all organized.

Vista

Thus far, your NYE prediction was true, saw the last guy I dated and in the title of this thread meet and talk to a girl most of the night. Watched their progression of having their arms around each other and kiss at midnight. Strangely enough, I wasn't that bothered by it and knew he would not have anything to do with that women after that night. He was drinking a lot and I saw him looking at me a number of times. When I would catch him, he would look away quickly. Hard to believe he is 60 years old next weekend with stupid highschool things like this. But I made quite a few attempts to resolve things with us and he has ignored me and blocked me on Facebook.

Other than that, nothing to speak of...no trips and no new company yet however I did speak to a friend about taking my women's group nationally but I realize now partnering with her might be a mistake due to her own personal problems. Had a minor fight with a girlfriend but that's resolved thankfully. Lastly, one blind date that was fun but doubtful anything would come of it. I have been feeling a little overwhelmed where to begin. I do have a lot of ideas running around in my head on a direction to take and fully expect to make some decisions soon.

Yeah. Sounds good. :smile: I need to see correlations from both of our predictions because that will give me a greater level of confidence in the other predictions.

I'm curious, however. Did you take a short trip already? You said that you were going to in January and then sometime this month. Has that occurred?

The only thing that I predicted that could have occurred already was (1) a difficult new year and (2) that you would begin the early stages of establishing your career in February. I think that you said you had something in the works with the women's group that you have formed. The difficult new year I think is obvious considering the situation, so that's not much of a prediction in my mind. No one's going to be feeling super cheery at the moment. I am not sure if you would associate your establishing a company with that event but it seems to match a smidge.

Anyway, I'm going to post back here in a moment. I'm getting it all organized.

Cypocryphy

2014 Solar Arc

The obvious connection that you have here expressing (1) your difficulties with work and (2) your other personal difficulties (e.g. health) stem from the conjunction of SR Saturn to your natal ascendant and in a quartile aspect to your natal midheaven. You also have SR Saturn forming a trine to your natal Venus (general difficulty with relationships). You have had your SR midheaven directed to your 12th house and the SR Sun is in a tight conjunction to your natal Jupiter, both of which are in the 12th house. Of particular note in the latter situation is that the SR Sun will be directed to form an opposition to your natal Pluto in the 6th house, which should occur in approximately six months, so later summer/early fall you will find this situation activated for yourself. (And as an aside, I thin this is going to be approximately the time where you could find that your health will be in such a state that you might go on social security disability.)

Additionally, you have SR Jupiter in the fist house, forming a trine to your natal midheaven, which is auspicious, and is already portending the possibility of a trip somewhere. This could also be said in relation to SR Mercury forming a trine to your natal north node in the fifth house. (Look to see when the Sun transits to a conjunction to Jupiter—I think you'll find a job at that point and it's going to be great. Of course, that will be in May at some point.)

Of particular concern is SR Pluto forming a sextile to your natal midheaven and your natal Uranus. I will definitely be keeping that in mind. Incidentally, your natal Uranus forms a trine to your midheaven from the sixth house of health, with Virgo in the house, and that definitely points to your selling technology of the health related services as a career. Something like that might happen again.

In summation, you have potential for a lot of things to occur here. It is apparent that you are having difficulty in your career and will be experiencing a major transformative event in that regard with the outer planets so convened. This could also herald a positive, albeit transformative experience, in your career, that you might be doing something you never dreamed of doing but would still be along the lines of health field matters. In another sense, you are going to have a larger growth period this year, perhaps what some would call a spiritual development, but I also think that you are going to have other health problems, too. The signs are all there for such an event to occur with Pluto natally placed in your 6th house forming a sextile by SR to your sixth house Uranus. I see a very unusual health incident that will take you by surprise, which should come to fruition by summer/fall as the SR Sun moves to oppose your natal Pluto while still conjoined to your natal Jupiter.

And for a more detailed look at these events, I can see on major event that will be occurring in March, and you can time it to the T by looking for the New Moon in March. The New Moon will herald a major event because you will have transiting Saturn applying by square to Mars, your chart ruler, the sixth house and also ruling the 8th house (along with Pluto). Saturn will be in the 8th house. At the same time you will have Uranus forming a semi-square to Jupiter in the 12th house, and Jupiter forming a trine from the 4th house. This will form the same contact to your SR Sun in the 12th house. I can’t help by think that you might have the beginning of a health problem at this point. I can’t say what the nature is but there is definitely that theme. You will also have the transiting grand cross of Mars, Pluto, Jupiter and Uranus, forming semi-squares, sesquisquare, trines and sextiles to the 2nd/8th house axis. Not to be an alarmist by this is either going to have some major effect on your personal finances but also, potentially, an "issue" with a relative, perhaps something to do with an inheritance.

There are a couple of other events that I can see, which is transiting Saturn activating your natal Moon in the fourth house, which will occur during the month of July to the beginning of August. I have a feeling this touches on that change in your home environment. Will you be moving out to your own place? I think you might find someone or have some significant change in your relationship status at this point when Mars and Jupiter in square conjoin and square your direct Pluto in the tenth house, both of which will aspect your natal midheaven and Venus shortly before. I think this is sign of financial support from a mate or even from the government. It could be one of the two, though I think it will be from someone you might be involved with. I think it could be (1) you are on governmental assistance (2) you are joining forces with a lover/mate or (3) you are in a new job, which will be providing you an income. And if you do get a new job, it will be doing something similar to what you did before because of your inclination for technology of a health related field as a career (maybe something to check into).

Other than that, there is nothing else that stands out. It’s actually somewhat of a quite year for you in this regard, except for the difficult aspects. I do think that promise of a vacation or long trip will manifest itself in January of 2015. I think that will be something for you to look forward to. It might even be a business trip!

Primaries

I had to adjust the primaries for you using a slightly different key for you, using mundane positioning. But I think outcome is remarkable considering your history. (Note that I will just give a general, superficial history here, but you can see the relationships by association through sign, house and general signification in your chart.) In 2009, when you lost your job and lost your love, you have the Sun conjoined your natal Mercury, and the Sun, aside from its natural signification, is in your tenth house. I imagine that there were other indications for the difficulties at that time, too. In 2010, when you lost your home, you had Uranus on your natal Moon. In 2011, when your father died, you have P Moon in a quartile to your natal Saturn, which shows the death of your parent and the move in with your mother because of a loss of home (fourth house/Moon). In 2012, you acquired a new job and boyfriend, as shown by the P Jupiter in conjunction with your natal Sun. In 2013, your health problems showed in the Uranus trine Jupiter, which portends to the situation by rulership and location. The new job and new relationship occurred when the Sun was trine to the Moon, and then you lost your friend, job, etc. when the Sun quartiled Saturn. As such, I think I have found the key to show general themes in the future for you.

As such, this will be a year of confusion and seeking, as you have P Mars in trine to natal Neptune. It’s also on the cusp of the 8th house, and as another possibility, there might be an issue of surgery or hospital work as Neptune co-rules your Pisces in the 12th house. This happens to coincide with the solar arc directions the the New Moon event.

Solar Return of 2014

Once again, health issues surface as you have the 6th house of the natal chart rising. I also keep seeing this emphasis on education because of the solar eclipse in the 3rd house and the lunar eclipse in the 9th house. I have an idea that it means something else. You have SR Saturn on the IC axis, once again (1) highlighting continued difficulties for your career (opposition to the MC) and (2) a change of situation in your home life. Perhaps with the eclipses in the 3rd/9th house axis, you’ll be moving again.

What wasn’t emphasized substantially in the other chart, that being romance/relationships, is really emphasized in the solar return chart by a focus of planets in the fifth house. Mars is playing a very strong role here, as in the solar return chart it conjoines the cusp of the 3rd house and the natal conjoined the solar return ascendant. It is in the 12th house. This also brings in the first house, the third and ninth house and fourth house. Saturn forms a quartile to the ascendant and Mars rules the fourth in the solar return and the natal eighth, as well as the first. It also rules the 9th house in the solar return.

General outlook: This is going to be a difficult year for you, Vista.

I’m think that this might occur:

• A change of residence/home life
  • Health problems for your self by over-exertion/stress, perhaps even a hospital stay and/or
  • Your mother’s health may be having problems and this could create a difficult situation
  • I see this also as being a time where you will be enjoying your free time, since there is such an emphasis on your fifth house, and that (1) be making new friends and relationships/networking and (2) be dating—but with nothing significant occurring.

alternatively
  • rather than something worse occurring, it just means more of the same because it matches, generally, the previous events.
The progressed midheaven will conjoin natal Mars in late March (approximately), which happens to coincide with the major even I mentioned in the solar arc directions. :surprised:

Ugh! I didn’t want it to come out this way. :sad: I feel like this is negative. :annoyed: I’ll have to look for some good news, but these seem to be the salient astrological factors. I think, as a potential positive, that in August 2nd or 3rd (and around that time), when that SA Pluto is activated by transiting Jupiter and Mars, you’ll have that “ah ha” moment and find that new job. :smile:

I will keep looking periodically and see if my intuition hits on something else, something positive or different to what I have already said.

Last edited:

Vista

Hello again!! Wow, thank you for the detailed report!! Yes, it's pretty doom and gloom for sure. I think I have a little different perspective on your interpretation in regards to some of the things you mentioned. I will comment more below.

2014 Solar Arc

The obvious connection that you have here expressing (1) your difficulties with work and (2) your other personal difficulties (e.g. health) stem from the conjunction of SR Saturn to your natal ascendant and in a quartile aspect to your natal midheaven. You also have SR Saturn forming a trine to your natal Venus (general difficulty with relationships). You have had your SR midheaven directed to your 12th house and the SR Sun is in a tight conjunction to your natal Jupiter, both of which are in the 12th house. Of particular note in the latter situation is that the SR Sun will be directed to form an opposition to your natal Pluto in the 6th house, which should occur in approximately six months, so later summer/early fall you will find this situation activated for yourself. (And as an aside, I thin this is going to be approximately the time where you could find that your health will be in such a state that you might go on social security disability.)

Noel Tyl who is the guru on Solar Arcs only uses conjunctions and squares, I tend to go by this myself IF i use Solar Arcs at all given each planets moves 1 degree = to 1 year. I feel more serious health issues are still roughly 2 years out although I do see health issues this year generally, both T Neptune to Uranus and T Saturn to N Mars, neither are aspected in my natal chart so I don't expect it to be too serious given it's not in the natal promise. Progressed Sun has technically been conjunct Jupiter and Opposing my Pluto since March and June of 2013. I have absolutely felt their affect too although again My natal Sun to Pluto are trine, which helps and of course N Jupiter is opposing Pluto.

Additionally, you have SR Jupiter in the fist house, forming a trine to your natal midheaven, which is auspicious, and is already portending the possibility of a trip somewhere. This could also be said in relation to SR Mercury forming a trine to your natal north node in the fifth house.

Moon is also in my Solar Return 9th this year so yes, I feel some travel is coming. T Jupiter will trine natal Jupiter a couple more times, I think this will be when it happens.

Of particular concern is SR Pluto forming a sextile to your natal midheaven and your natal Uranus. I will definitely be keeping that in mind. Incidentally, your natal Uranus forms a trine to your midheaven from the sixth house of health, with Virgo in the house, and that definitely points to your selling technology of the health related services as a career. Something like that might happen again.

I am not opposed to health related field just nothing ever again to do with going into surgery or hospitals of any kind. Plus with Progressed Sun conjunct Jupiter in the 12th opposing Pluto, it seems like it would be a struggle. Now, calling just on doctors offices I would be OK with or nursing homes in some capacity. Also, Veterinary medical sales(fits the 6th) would be OK although I did that before and didn't care for it much but I worked for a distributor so maybe a manufacturer would be a better fit.

In summation, you have potential for a lot of things to occur here. It is apparent that you are having difficulty in your career and will be experiencing a major transformative event in that regard with the outer planets so convened. This could also herald a positive, albeit transformative experience, in your career, that you might be doing something you never dreamed of doing but would still be along the lines of health field matters. In another sense, you are going to have a larger growth period this year, perhaps what some would call a spiritual development, but I also think that you are going to have other health problems, too. The signs are all there for such an event to occur with Pluto natally placed in your 6th house forming a sextile by SR to your sixth house Uranus. I see a very unusual health incident that will take you by surprise, which should come to fruition by summer/fall as the SR Sun moves to oppose your natal Pluto while still conjoined to your natal Jupiter.

Robert Hand has always told me even with challenging transits a positive outcome is possible and in there somewhere, you just have to work a little harder to make it happen. Celeste Teal gives examples of working with difficult transits in positive ways. Transformation sounds great to me. The health concerns, working with animals in a health related way would be a good way to work with that. Volunteering my time to animals or the elderly could be another way. I would love to find myself in a field doing something I never dreamed of!

And for a more detailed look at these events, I can see on major event that will be occurring in March, and you can time it to the T by looking for the New Moon in March. The New Moon will herald a major event because you will have transiting Saturn applying by square to Mars, your chart ruler, the sixth house and also ruling the 8th house (along with Pluto). Saturn will be in the 8th house. At the same time you will have Uranus forming a semi-square to Jupiter in the 12th house, and Jupiter forming a trine from the 4th house. This will form the same contact to your SR Sun in the 12th house. I can’t help by think that you might have the beginning of a health problem at this point. I can’t say what the nature is but there is definitely that theme. You will also have the transiting grand cross of Mars, Pluto, Jupiter and Uranus, forming semi-squares, sesquisquare, trines and sextiles to the 2nd/8th house axis. Not to be an alarmist by this is either going to have some major effect on your personal finances but also, potentially, an "issue" with a relative, perhaps something to do with an inheritance.

Humm possibly, although I feel April 23rd is going to be a bigger event potential - the T Cardinal Cross all the planets will be at 13 degrees Cardinal and the Solar Eclipse at 8 degrees Taurus. They are all angular in my chart technically including both Lunar and Solar Eclipse in April. These past few Solar Eclipses have all been around relationships and I think these will also be. I don't have any planets at 13 degrees Cardinal, however if you change my natal chart Francisco to Vista, CA where I now live, it moves my angles to 12 degrees Aries. I am curious if there will be anything significant. The Solar Eclipse at 8 degrees Taurus will Square Mer/Sat in my 11th, the last one my friend passed away and will also Trine Pluto. Maybe finances but we will see I suppose. It could coincide with my unemployment running out although I haven't gotten yet even though I was approved. I have make up checks coming and that time is about when it will run out.

There are a couple of other events that I can see, which is transiting Saturn activating your natal Moon in the fourth house, which will occur during the month of July to the beginning of August. I have a feeling this touches on that change in your home environment. Will you be moving out to your own place? I think you might find someone or have some significant change in your relationship status at this point when Mars and Jupiter in square conjoin and square your direct Pluto in the tenth house, both of which will aspect your natal midheaven and Venus shortly before. I think this is sign of financial support from a mate or even from the government. It could be one of the two, though I think it will be from someone you might be involved with. I think it could be (1) you are on governmental assistance (2) you are joining forces with a lover/mate or (3) you are in a new job, which will be providing you an income. And if you do get a new job, it will be doing something similar to what you did before because of your inclination for technology of a health related field as a career (maybe something to check into).

Gosh, I just don't see a move....Solar Return Saturn in the 4th usually points to staying put. But never say never!!! I will have to wait and see.

Other than that, there is nothing else that stands out. It’s actually somewhat of a quite year for you in this regard, except for the difficult aspects. I do think that promise of a vacation or long trip will manifest itself in January of 2015. I think that will be something for you to look forward to. It might even be a business trip!

Primaries

I had to adjust the primaries for you using a slightly different key for you, using mundane positioning. But I think outcome is remarkable considering your history. (Note that I will just give a general, superficial history here, but you can see the relationships by association through sign, house and general signification in your chart.) In 2009, when you lost your job and lost your love, you have the Sun conjoined your natal Mercury, and the Sun, aside from its natural signification, is in your tenth house. I imagine that there were other indications for the difficulties at that time, too. In 2010, when you lost your home, you had Uranus on your natal Moon. In 2011, when your father died, you have P Moon in a quartile to your natal Saturn, which shows the death of your parent and the move in with your mother because of a loss of home (fourth house/Moon). In 2012, you acquired a new job and boyfriend, as shown by the P Jupiter in conjunction with your natal Sun. In 2013, your health problems showed in the Uranus trine Jupiter, which portends to the situation by rulership and location. The new job and new relationship occurred when the Sun was trine to the Moon, and then you lost your friend, job, etc. when the Sun quartiled Saturn. As such, I think I have found the key to show general themes in the future for you.

As such, this will be a year of confusion and seeking, as you have P Mars in trine to natal Neptune. It’s also on the cusp of the 8th house, and as another possibility, there might be an issue of surgery or hospital work as Neptune co-rules your Pisces in the 12th house. This happens to coincide with the solar arc directions the the New Moon event.

Progressed Mars will never trine Natal Neptune as it's retrograde in the progressed chart as well. The only aspect progressed Mars is making is an opposition to natal Mercury, soon a trine to my natal ASC, and eventually a trine to Natal Venus.

Solar Return of 2014

Once again, health issues surface as you have the 6th house of the natal chart rising. I also keep seeing this emphasis on education because of the solar eclipse in the 3rd house and the lunar eclipse in the 9th house. I have an idea that it means something else. You have SR Saturn on the IC axis, once again (1) highlighting continued difficulties for your career (opposition to the MC) and (2) a change of situation in your home life. Perhaps with the eclipses in the 3rd/9th house axis, you’ll be moving again.

I hope my mother will be OK....she's had problems with her hip and had a replacement last year but still has pain. Also, she has diabetes and high Cholesteral. She has Late degree Sun and Mer in Scorpio and late degree Taurus Moon. Thankfully the actual hit to her planets from T Saturn moves on pretty quickly I believe. I wouldn't be opposed to going back to school but not interested in years of schooling as I am too old at this point.

What wasn’t emphasized substantially in the other chart, that being romance/relationships, is really emphasized in the solar return chart by a focus of planets in the fifth house. Mars is playing a very strong role here, as in the solar return chart it conjoines the cusp of the 3rd house and the natal conjoined the solar return ascendant. It is in the 12th house. This also brings in the first house, the third and ninth house and fourth house. Saturn forms a quartile to the ascendant and Mars rules the fourth in the solar return and the natal eighth, as well as the first. It also rules the 9th house in the solar return.

I think T Pluto/Jupiter and maybe even T Uranus to my natal Moon could be romance since it also rules my 5th house. I also feel later when T Saturn conjuncts Natal Venus it might not be as bad since Venus rules my 7th and Saturn is the almuten.

General outlook: This is going to be a difficult year for you, Vista.

I’m think that this might occur:

• A change of residence/home life
  • Health problems for your self by over-exertion/stress, perhaps even a hospital stay and/or
  • Your mother’s health may be having problems and this could create a difficult situation
  • I see this also as being a time where you will (1) be making new friends and relationships/networking and (2) be dating—but with nothing significant occurring.

alternatively
  • rather than something worse occurring, it just means more of the same because it matches, generally, the previous events.
The progressed midheaven will conjoin natal Mars in late March (approximately), which happens to coincide with the major even I mentioned in the solar arc directions. :surprised:

Ugh! I didn’t want it to come out this way. :sad: I feel like this is negative. :annoyed: I’ll have to look for some good news, but these seem to be the salient astrological factors. I think, as a potential positive, that in August 2nd or 3rd (and around that time), when that SA Pluto is activated by transiting Jupiter and Mars, you’ll have that “ah ha” moment and find that new job. :smile:

I will keep looking periodically and see if my intuition hits on something else, something positive or different to what I have already said.

I really appreciate all your time and effort!!! Thank you again!!!

Cypocryphy

Hey! Thanks for the great feedback!! Awesome. :)

I think that your interpretation here is probably spot on, especially with Saturn at the Ic in the solar return. Staying put sounds like a definite possibility. With solar arcs, I think the primary aspects work well, so I use them all, so that's why I went that route. I follow the Sephariel and Robson approach. Using the 6th house stuff for work with animals sounds like the way to go. We talked about that before, so if you can do that, I think that would be brilliant.

As for Mars trine Neptune, that's not a progression. If you notice, the heading says Primary for primary directions. The P stands for promissor. The progressions are in the bullet points. And I definetly agree that 2015 is going to be a hard year. I wasn't going to say anything about that. But on the bright side, I think everything is going to get much better by 2016.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing how everything I said was a bunch of ****.:lol:

See ya, Vista!

Hello again!! Wow, thank you for the detailed report!! Yes, it's pretty doom and gloom for sure. I think I have a little different perspective on your interpretation in regards to some of the things you mentioned. I will comment more below.

I really appreciate all your time and effort!!! Thank you again!!!

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Oh. Just one last thing. The eclipses that I used were the pre-solar return eclipses because I consider those to set the precedent for certain themes in the coming solar return, much like the pre-natal eclipses. Just to clarify.

Cypocryphy

Not to keep blowing up this thread with little posts :lol: but I was just thinking: with the :mars: :trine: :neptune: direction, another interpretation of that is that you would be involved in some sort of altruistic, humanistic endeavor involving healing and assisting others. And that is totally along the lines of what you were talking about and what you have on your mind. If you were to become involved with that (elderly and/or animals), that would be completely inline with that direction. I think volunteering in that way could lead to greater things. :smile: