May I have my chart read?

Cayenne

Hey! So I am still trying to make sense of my chart. It is my natal chart, and I want to know more about it I suppose. Mostly in terms of what would be a good career and especially in terms of friends/romantic relationships. I've always struggled with the latter tbh, especially in terms of getting people to like me I guess. Thanks!

Attachments

• CanChart2.PNG
    CanChart2.PNG
    173.3 KB · Views: 40
  • CanChart1.jpg
    CanChart1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 26

EarthAirNFire

Sun square moon...fun. I’ve got this one myself, though not as strong as yours. Represents tension between your identity/ego and your emotions/sense of security. Basically boils down to difficulty being happy AND happy with yourself (important distinction). Also suggests conflict between your parents during your formative years.
Fortunately both of your lights appear to have some soft aspects as well. Lots of energy, solid work ethic (Sun Sextile Mars), no shortage of compassion and adventurous spirit (Moon Sextile Jupiter).
(Why do I feel like I’m channeling the sorting hat...?)
So let’s move on to work. Tenth house Virgo sun conjunct Midheaven...whatever your career is, it is/will be EVERYTHING to you. With Mercury also in Virgo your detail oriented-ness is second to none. You will take the time to do your best work, because you have a deep sense that criticism of your work is criticism of YOU. Fortunately(?), you are your own worst critic.
So what career will you choose? You are still of choosing age. (22?) Virgo likes technical fields, but also public service. Restless Sag moon would enjoy the prospect of travel and adventure.
Now for relationships. You seem like a fun person based on the rest of your chart. What could be holding you back? My guess is Pluto conjunct your ascendant...a REALLY close conjunction at that! Pluto in the first house at all is just downright intimidating. You probably come across as super intense, even when you are in a light mood. People get the sense you can see through them...and you can. You’ve got the psychic equivalent of radar (moon in 1st) and an electron microscope (Pluto in first). I imagine this narrows your prospects somewhat, since it takes a strong person to stand their ground long enough to get to know the awesomeness beneath the fierce facade.
Further complicating things are your Venus-Neptune square and Gemini on your descendant. When you DO get into a relationship you probably a) get bored before it gets too serious (Gemini) or b) lose track of your boundaries and get in over your head (Venus-Neptune).

Cayenne

Ah thanks for that! Yeah I was mostly wondering about my career choices as I don't have a clue what I want to do for a living. I am still trying to learn more about myself so I can help myself with that.

Timmytwothumbs

Ah thanks for that! Yeah I was mostly wondering about my career choices as I don't have a clue what I want to do for a living. I am still trying to learn more about myself so I can help myself with that.

As far as your career is concerned first I'd like to say that transits play a major role in career development. The important ones will be transits that affect your sun sign in the 10th house. Uranus will be trine that place on your 6th house soon indicating a natural change in the work you do. Also Jupiter will be trine this next year. In your second house which indicates development on your skills/abilities directly linked to your career and the work you do. It may be wise if you haven't already to go to some kind of school. Maybe like a trade school. Or an. Apprenticeship of some kind. The sun makes aspects to Mars and your 12th house so the work you do will likely be "behind the scenes". Currently Neptune is opposite your sun and trine mars which can make this a confusing time for you in terms of career. The idea right now is to be very honest with yourself and to think realistically. Saturn is in your 2nd house right now and wherever Saturn is by transit he is showing us where we lack and where we are weak it is our job to recognize this and discipline ourselves on order to move forward and succeed. Being in your second house Saturn is pointing at your abilities, finances, possessions, the five senses and is asking you to restructure this part of you life in order to weed out the weak. Having the sun in the 10th house makes you a career focused person. You will likely rise to leadership positions in whatever field you choose and may even work for yourself. Be your own boss type. Having the moon square can create conflict in your career, you may feel that your career is physically and emotionally draining and you may find that you have a hard time properly caring for yourself because your career takes up so much importance. This can cause negative emotions and the tendency to wear ones heart on their sleeve. And come off to others as emotional and with Pluto there, rather intense as well. For others especially in the workplace it can feel like you are a lot to deal with when you aren't doing well. Maybe it's the reason you say people don't get along so well with you. As far as career is concerned I think all will be well and it's good you are thinking about it because things are going to change in the future the best thing you can do now is be patient and put yourself in a position to succeed when your time comes

Last edited:

Kite

I like travel agent or tour guide for you among other things. You have the ruler of your 9th in your 10th. Some kind of work dealing with foreign people or higher education/spiritual matters. Service orientated with Virgo there - highly precise. Ascendant of Sag with ruler Jupiter in the 3rd house of communications and routine stuff done day to day. Could also indicate teaching might be of interest to you. Pluto in your 1st house gives you strong transformation presence. You have a lot of mutable planets which says you are very adaptable and can do pretty much anything that gets thrown at you. Detail is important to you.