What to look in a birth chart to find beauty?

Hello!

What do you think are the most important things to look at in birth charts to identify a beautiful person? Yes, I mean physically.

I've read somewhere that having Mercury in Taurus, Virgo or Libra or having those signs as ascendants could mean some beauty. But what about aspects? Is there something like having mercury trine ascendant for example help with being pretty?

What about "magnetism" or some kind of other attraction?

Is there an absolute beauty rule for sun signs? For example I've read Virgos, Libras and Aquarians tend to be pretty people.

waybread

If you look at the horoscopes of professional models and beautiful actors, there isn't just one signature that is consistent. (You can find these on the Astro-DataBank at www.astro.com . However, Venus in the first house or, to a lesser extent, Venus ruling the rising sign (i. e., Taurus, Libra) is really helpful. Such people are apt to be attractive to others, whether they are physically gorgeous or not. Neptune in the first house is an asset to actors who need to portray beautiful people, whether you'd notice them on the street or not.

But I think genetics plays a big part. In our culture, high cheekbones and regular symmetrical features are associated with beauty. But these probably come from Mom and Dad's genes, not the horoscope. A beautiful person tends to have self-confidence, and this probably depends more upon how a child was raised than on her horoscope.

blackbery

Look to the AC for physical beauty.

Libra Rising (for both men/women)

Venus/Saturn aspects (Saturn rules bone structure so strong features are admired around the world).

Venus conj AC either from 1st/12th house.

Venus aspects to AC.

Pluto/Neptune aspects to AC indicate 'magnetism' and charisma.
Neptune more of an ethereal beauty, esp around the eyes.

Sun signs by themselves prove nothing. It's about the AC if you are talking about beauty to the 'outer' world. There are some ugly Libras and there are some beautiful Geminis. So it's much more than the Sun sign.

Hope this helps.

Hello!

What do you think are the most important things to look at in birth charts to identify a beautiful person? Yes, I mean physically.

I've read somewhere that having Mercury in Taurus, Virgo or Libra or having those signs as ascendants could mean some beauty. But what about aspects? Is there something like having mercury trine ascendant for example help with being pretty?

What about "magnetism" or some kind of other attraction?

Is there an absolute beauty rule for sun signs? For example I've read Virgos, Libras and Aquarians tend to be pretty people.

dr. farr

The answer, of course, depends entirely upon the criteria used to evaluate physical beauty.

Regarding our dominant Western culture, derived in its evaluation of beauty largely from Classical criteria, I agree with the postings by Waybread and Blackberry, above.

DrummerGirl

I believe Saturn trine Venus delays beauty "ugly duckling" then becomes a bomb shell as they get older. A very Saturn likelyhood. I've also read Saturn & Moon aspects creates ageless looks :wink:

Januarystorm

from all my time in astrology these are the tidbits of knowledge i have on appearance and physical features that i gathered and remembered:

1. for beauty we of course look at venus- here it is very interesting to note physical beauty can come from the two extremes of venus- venus being very very strong like in pisces, libra or taurus- or venus being at her lowest- in virgo- both give an enhanced appearance- why?

with venus in pisces libra or taurus- because she is so strong and in her element there- she brings her best qualities to the table- it is a natural beauty- long lashes, full lips, symmetrical face and so on

with venus in virgo- the person is so absolutely self-conscious and critical over their appearance they do everything they can to enhance it and pick on every single detail until it is perfect- this also gives beauty- albeit with effort, blood, sweat and tears.

2. both sag and gemini rule length of limbs- as we now prefer as a society- more skinny and long women and men- when such a sign is strongly emphasized in the chart it will make the person longer, skinnier (especially gemini) their legs longer (especially sag)

3. as we now live in the age of contouring- high cheekbones are now a distinct feature of beauty although men may not contour- it does enhance their appearance when they have a nice bone structure to the face- saturn rules bone and bonestructure- so a strong saturnian or capricornian or 10th house emphasis would give that to the face (for example the queen of contour herself kim kardashian has a stellium with sun, pluto, saturn and jupiter all in her 10th house in libra- original house of capricorn and saturn is of course exalted in libra- add to that her venus in virgo - going back to the first point i made about venus in virgo adding her sag ascendant and we can see how many would think she is quite attractive and known for her beauty

4. the second house rules our face in general- and i have seen 9/10 times that venus placed there gives a pretty face, gentle and appealing always

5. a stellium in the second house where 4 or more planets are concentrated- usually gives someone that is known for their face (check out leo dicaprios chart for example) now this can be interpreted in any way- but i would say usually when you know someone for their face is because they are probably pretty

6. venus conjunct the north node- the node makes any planet, point or house a specific point of obsession for the native- so when your north node conjunct venus the planet of beauty- you will be obsessed with how you look and i have seen quite a bunch of pageant queens/those men that work out too much and are all pumped up and shiny with this combo

7. venus on the ascendant for men and mars on the ascendant for women gets a special shout out- as of course now your literally representing venus and mars here on earth as they blend their feminine and masculine energy with YOU- and that would give all those nice venusian things like symmetry and an ultra-feminine figure- and martian things like a sports-like build, lean muscles, athletic figure

8. if any of the above combinations are nicely aspected by pluto and also somehow in relation to the ascendant- it moves from just beautiful- to an obsessively magnetizing radiant appearance

9. but the aspect that wins- that almost always promises the most beautiful people- is sun conjunct jupiter- why? because the outer appearance actually doesnt matter- even the most beautiful women/men i have seen that are unpopular, hated by their spouses, insecure and never admired- but i have seen the ugliest women/men that are hailed by society, with twenty admirers, everyone in awe of them- and those are the ones that think they are the best thing that ever happened to humanity and that people should be thanking them for just being alive- and those people i have noticed- almost always got that special sun jupiter conjunction near the ascendant. this gives the most spectacular person- who thinks he/she IS beauty incarnated!

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Last edited:

love-thinking

from all my time in astrology these are the tidbits of knowledge i have on appearance and physical features that i gathered and remembered:

1. for beauty we of course look at venus- here it is very interesting to note physical beauty can come from the two extremes of venus- venus being very very strong like in pisces, libra or taurus- or venus being at her lowest- in virgo- both give an enhanced appearance- why?

with venus in pisces libra or taurus- because she is so strong and in her element there- she brings her best qualities to the table- it is a natural beauty- long lashes, full lips, symmetrical face and so on

with venus in virgo- the person is so absolutely self-conscious and critical over their appearance they do everything they can to enhance it and pick on every single detail until it is perfect- this also gives beauty- albeit with effort, blood, sweat and tears.

2. both sag and gemini rule length of limbs- as we now prefer as a society- more skinny and long women and men- when such a sign is strongly emphasized in the chart it will make the person longer, skinnier (especially gemini) their legs longer (especially sag)

3. as we now live in the age of contouring- high cheekbones are now a distinct feature of beauty although men may not contour- it does enhance their appearance when they have a nice bone structure to the face- saturn rules bone and bonestructure- so a strong saturnian or capricornian or 10th house emphasis would give that to the face (for example the queen of contour herself kim kardashian has a stellium with sun, pluto, saturn and jupiter all in her 10th house in libra- original house of capricorn and saturn is of course exalted in libra- add to that her venus in virgo - going back to the first point i made about venus in virgo adding her sag ascendant and we can see how many would think she is quite attractive and known for her beauty

4. the second house rules our face in general- and i have seen 9/10 times that venus placed there gives a pretty face, gentle and appealing always

5. a stellium in the second house where 4 or more planets are concentrated- usually gives someone that is known for their face (check out leo dicaprios chart for example) now this can be interpreted in any way- but i would say usually when you know someone for their face is because they are probably pretty

6. venus conjunct the north node- the node makes any planet, point or house a specific point of obsession for the native- so when your north node conjunct venus the planet of beauty- you will be obsessed with how you look and i have seen quite a bunch of pageant queens/those men that work out too much and are all pumped up and shiny with this combo

7. venus on the ascendant for men and mars on the ascendant for women gets a special shout out- as of course now your literally representing venus and mars here on earth as they blend their feminine and masculine energy with YOU- and that would give all those nice venusian things like symmetry and an ultra-feminine figure- and martian things like a sports-like build, lean muscles, athletic figure

8. if any of the above combinations are nicely aspected by pluto and also somehow in relation to the ascendant- it moves from just beautiful- to an obsessively magnetizing radiant appearance

9. but the aspect that wins- that almost always promises the most beautiful people- is sun conjunct jupiter- why? because the outer appearance actually doesnt matter- even the most beautiful women/men i have seen that are unpopular, hated by their spouses, insecure and never admired- but i have seen the ugliest women/men that are hailed by society, with twenty admirers, everyone in awe of them- and those are the ones that think they are the best thing that ever happened to humanity and that people should be thanking them for just being alive- and those people i have noticed- almost always got that special sun jupiter conjunction near the ascendant. this gives the most spectacular person- who thinks he/she IS beauty incarnated!

I have pluto in 2nd house, does that mean my face is plutonic, also opposite moon in taurus? I have intense, hooded eyes.

love-thinking

LMAOO I have sun parallel jupiter, and sun conjunct jupiter at a large orb.