Do I Have Throat Cancer?

TAURUSGAL

Hiya Gang!

A little history… I started noticing a 'lump' in my throat when I was about 7 months pregnant. I didn't really pay any mind to it because I LITERALLY had every symptom/side effect I think any mother could. After I had the baby, I noticed it maybe for about a month and then it 'went away'. Now, for some reason or another it's back… or at least, I can notice. By 'lump' I mean that, if i turn my head a certain way, or raise my arms a certain way, or look down, it gives the sensation of maybe like a pill you took that's stuck going down. It doesn't cause any difficulty in swallowing, breathing, or eating. It's just there. I physically cannot see or feel it.

I'm supposed to be having an endoscopy scheduled for the physicians to take a look and see what's going on. The older my family gets, the more illnesses begin to show themselves. My mother was diagnosed with lupus and apparently it runs in our family. Her symptoms are lumps also. But these are generally painful for her and they do not go away. There is also Graves Disease, and thyroid issues that are in my family.

With the basic knowledge that I've learned from the boards, I understand that I am Jupiter as Sag is rising, Gemini is on the 6th with no planetary activity. Jupiter rules hips, liver, pelvis, etc, basically the opposite of what I'm experiencing and leo rules heart, back, spine, aeorta. Now.. Gemini does in fact rule the trachea… and appears to be opposite saturn in scorpio, by placement at least. Suggesting maybe there is a throat issue? Because there are no planets in the 6th house, I'm not certain if a planet makes an actual aspect to a house.

I'm just worried because different types of cancer run in my family and I do believe foresight may have helped.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 7.51.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 7.51.01 AM.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 35

Vista

I think you might have a pituitary or thyroid problem. Your Moon, Pluto, Uranus T square are being activated both by transit as well as the recent lunar eclipse in Libra. I think you have low potassium as well and potential for low vitamin B6. It's very common to have a thyroid problem arise after going through the stress of giving birth. Also, you might have some adrenal fatigue as well.

Your natal house is ruled by Venus which is angular and trine benefic Jupiter. Jupiter also trines your natal Sun and ASC. You have the best to planets working in harmony showing the ability to overcome illness.

Hiya Gang!

A little history… I started noticing a 'lump' in my throat when I was about 7 months pregnant. I didn't really pay any mind to it because I LITERALLY had every symptom/side effect I think any mother could. After I had the baby, I noticed it maybe for about a month and then it 'went away'. Now, for some reason or another it's back… or at least, I can notice. By 'lump' I mean that, if i turn my head a certain way, or raise my arms a certain way, or look down, it gives the sensation of maybe like a pill you took that's stuck going down. It doesn't cause any difficulty in swallowing, breathing, or eating. It's just there. I physically cannot see or feel it.

I'm supposed to be having an endoscopy scheduled for the physicians to take a look and see what's going on. The older my family gets, the more illnesses begin to show themselves. My mother was diagnosed with lupus and apparently it runs in our family. Her symptoms are lumps also. But these are generally painful for her and they do not go away. There is also Graves Disease, and thyroid issues that are in my family.

With the basic knowledge that I've learned from the boards, I understand that I am Jupiter as Sag is rising, Gemini is on the 6th with no planetary activity. Jupiter rules hips, liver, pelvis, etc, basically the opposite of what I'm experiencing and leo rules heart, back, spine, aeorta. Now.. Gemini does in fact rule the trachea… and appears to be opposite saturn in scorpio, by placement at least. Suggesting maybe there is a throat issue? Because there are no planets in the 6th house, I'm not certain if a planet makes an actual aspect to a house.

I'm just worried because different types of cancer run in my family and I do believe foresight may have helped.

Vista

Oops, I just realized this is a horary chart. Be that as it may, I still stand by what I said about the thyroid and or pituitary. In addition, natal Mercury in hard aspect to Saturn can point to thyroid problems as does Taurus planets especially Venus in Taurus. Does your natal Venus have hard aspects to it from any of the outer planets? If so, more reason to believe thyroid issues. The lump in the throat is common with a thyroid problem.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Taurusgal, sorry you are experiencing a health scare. Hopefully it gets identified quickly.

The sixth house is going to be the source and identification of your illness, so it's very appropriate that Taurus is on the cusp, who relates to the throat. Venus, its lord, is in the First in Sagittarius, but luckily she is unafflicted save for being under the beams and in Mars's terms. The Ascendant is ruled by Jupiter, a benefic planet in the Eighth, speaking to the anxiety and dread you're feeling about this. Luckily the Ascendant is in the terms of Venus and Jupiter is in the terms of Mercury.

Can you recall any sort of injury occurring to your throat/neck area in the relatively recent past? A very hard swallow? A choking or near-choking incident? Some kind of trauma, internal or external? I ask this because Sagittarius is associated with injury, and all three of these points (Ascendant, Jupiter, and Venus) are unafflicted while Jupiter casts its trine to the Ascendant and Venus. Meanwhile, Mars sits in the second house, or the one that signifies the throat. Just trying to rule things out. :)

TAURUSGAL

Hi Taurusgal, sorry you are experiencing a health scare. Hopefully it gets identified quickly.

The sixth house is going to be the source and identification of your illness, so it's very appropriate that Taurus is on the cusp, who relates to the throat. Venus, its lord, is in the First in Sagittarius, but luckily she is unafflicted save for being under the beams and in Mars's terms. The Ascendant is ruled by Jupiter, a benefic planet in the Eighth, speaking to the anxiety and dread you're feeling about this. Luckily the Ascendant is in the terms of Venus and Jupiter is in the terms of Mercury.

Can you recall any sort of injury occurring to your throat/neck area in the relatively recent past? A very hard swallow? A choking or near-choking incident? Some kind of trauma, internal or external? I ask this because Sagittarius is associated with injury, and all three of these points (Ascendant, Jupiter, and Venus) are unafflicted while Jupiter casts its trine to the Ascendant and Venus. Meanwhile, Mars sits in the second house, or the one that signifies the throat. Just trying to rule things out. :)

Hi! Thanks for the interpretation… I can't recall any injuries to my throat, but a couple of hard pill swallows, pretty sure it was my prenatal vitamin. I don't understand why it would be more bothersome or noticeable at more times than others though. But I'll come back and update the board once I have my appointment and procedure.

TAURUSGAL

Hi! Thank you for your interpretation! My Venus is opposite both my Jupiter and Uranus in my natal chart. I'm now anxious and VERY relieved it's not something extremely serious. I've also been more tired than usual lately, so we'll see what comes of it. I'll keep my post updated.

Vista

Ah, OK! I can almost guarantee it's related to either your thyroid or pituitary gland, both of which are easily controlled with medication. FYI, I have a thyroid problem and have taken medication for it daily for the past 20 years. :) I also have several friends who got thyroid problem after giving birth.

You also may need to support your adrenals(I don't know what is going on with your natal mars which rules adrenals), but they usually go hand in hand with the thyroid.

Hi! Thank you for your interpretation! My Venus is opposite both my Jupiter and Uranus in my natal chart. I'm now anxious and VERY relieved it's not something extremely serious. I've also been more tired than usual lately, so we'll see what comes of it. I'll keep my post updated.

TAURUSGAL

Ah, OK! I can almost guarantee it's related to either your thyroid or pituitary gland, both of which are easily controlled with medication. FYI, I have a thyroid problem and have taken medication for it daily for the past 20 years. :) I also have several friends who got thyroid problem after giving birth.

You also may need to support your adrenals(I don't know what is going on with your natal mars which rules adrenals), but they usually go hand in hand with the thyroid.

Thank you so much for your time!!!! As soon as I know I'll come back and update! :happy:

TAURUSGAL

So I had my endoscopy performed yesterday, as well as my blood work. They're indicating that what I have is a Schatzki Ring which is a narrowing of my esophagus… They say they did some type of dilation method, but I still feel the same lump in my throat. Once the blood work comes back, maybe they'll be able to tell if it's the thyroid/adrenal issues. I do have a chart that I'm going to post for the procedure… Apparantly there were complications and they had to 'bag me' to help me breathe. When I questioned if i stopped breathing… I wasn't too confident of the answer that they gave me.

TAURUSGAL

I do have a chart that I'm going to post for the procedure… Apparantly there were complications and they had to 'bag me' to help me breathe. When I questioned if i stopped breathing… I wasn't too confident of the answer that they gave me.[/QUOTE]

Did i stop breathing yesterday? Are you able to tell the nature/reason for complications from this chart?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 1.26.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 1.26.03 PM.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 26