World Cup Winner

mossadrai

Hi folks!

yesterday we had the FIFA decision of the World Cup Games.

I am wondering if anyone is confident enough to start making predictions on who can be the winner this year.

What would you look to do so? The chart of each country?

I already have an answer, and my favorite method, but let the thread roll so we can discuss it. I based my predictions on the map of the final game, that will happen July, 13, 2014, 16:00 local time, in Rio de Janeiro.

acuariano0377

Hi,
For me:
NO Brazil. The inaugural chart Moon=Local is opposite to Sun=Cup. Neymar is aquarian and Saturn will be in quadrature to Suns natal

NO European monarchies : Spain, Holland and England.
The world is played with jupiter in cancer favors countries like Argentina, Germany for example. But Germany does not win because Saturn will be in quadrature to Suns natal coach Joachim Low.

Colombia will have a very good performance because your coach Pekerman and Captain Yepes will be under a very good SR.
Uruguay has a tough draw but his coach Tabarez has a SR Sun trine jupiter and will have a very performance too.

Argentina is Cancer countrys and your coach will have the return of jupiter the day of final and Lio Messi began an SR in the world cup very good.

For me Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia, they are the more chances you have.
Belgium, Ivery Coast and Ghana could be surprises.

mossadrai

Why do you say Argentina and Germany are a Cancer country? I would think Argentina is a Libra country.

As Brazil, I totally agree with you. No win, and maybe it won't even go to the 2nd phase of games.

acuariano0377

If you investigate was five World Cups played those with Jupiter in Cancer:
1930-Champion Uruguay
1954 Champion Germany
1966 Champion England
1978 Champion Argentina
1990 Champion Germany
2002 Champion Brazil

From those champions we can see that:
In 1966 Jupiter conjunction to Mars that rules Aries. Aries is asociated with England.
Brazil will not be the champion by what I said.
Germany was champion twice with jupiter in cancer. And I said Argentina and Uruguay among those chances.

I would think Argentina is a Libra country.

NO. Argentina is Cancer.

28lqctc.jpg

kplover

Banned
Hellooo guys
Todays match
brazil vs croatia
first half belongs to brazil will score
1 goal
and then away team will score in second half
I m getting draw as a result bt I will go for both draw and cro win
lets see

shrapnel

Hellooo guys
Todays match
brazil vs croatia
first half belongs to brazil will score
1 goal
and then away team will score in second half
I m getting draw as a result bt I will go for both draw and cro win
lets see
Looks like you were absolutely...... WRONG !
Any guesses for the next match ? I'll bet on the Team you think will lose.:biggrin:

guns465

Most got first game wrong. I thought too that Croatia wouldn't lose. Am with kplover today. Mexico should win this. Not sure about Spain netherlands.

shrapnel

Well, I have a System of my own and I too predict that Mexico will beat Cameroon OR there is a very strong possibility of a Draw; but its still in kinda Development mode, so not very sure.
I will predict the results of the other Matches after seeing the result of the Mexico-Cameroon Match.

shrapnel

Hmm... got the Spain-Netherlands result wrong but rest were correct. Not too bad I think !
OK, Colombia-Greece Match will be won by Colombia !

shrapnel

Looks like I win, Colombia leading 2-0 right now !:biggrin:
OK, I'll stick my neck out and make some more predictions !
England win against Italy or it will be draw ; Uruguay will win against Costa Rica; Ivory Coast will beat Japan or draw.
Lets see !

astrology02

My favourites for the World Cup this year based on astrology are:

-Germany
-Argentina
-Brazil

Other notes:

-England (although a favorite i don't think they will have what it takes to win this year..it will be challenging for them)…if the World Cup final was a little later (end of July 2014) it would have lined up with England's natal chart Jupiter return. But the timing is just a little off for them.

-Spain- this World Cup will be a major upset and reversal of fortune for them…will not have a good showing at all.

- Germany- for me Germany is the clear favorite. If you look at all the previous World Cups where Jupiter was placed in Cancer, Germany has had very good showing. They have either won or at least made it to the final match in a large majority of the matches. I'm placing my money on them :)

-Ivory Coast i believe will win against Japan…

***this predictions are for entertainment purposes only, there are so many factors to be considered so use your own judgement**

kplover

Banned
Helloo everyone
in second match
draw is my take
but Uruguay win cantbe ruled out
Finallyy I will go with draw
and
in third one
sureee itaalllyyy
lets seeeee