When will there be no more conflict?

LovelyMissAries

A "he said/she said" situation happened at work and I got blamed for it (I might have been the culprit but I don't remember.) It has started an informal HR investigation and my boss, who was my friend, betrayed my confidence resulting in me deciding it was best to quit my job. I have not spoken to the other person involved although she was my friend at one point too.

I thought my old boss reached out to me via text but I had blocked her number. I asked her what she texted me and she said to not call or text her until I am done with my job.

I didn't have any plans to contact her afterwards, but this makes me nervous. What is going on? Another supervisor told me this situation got blown way out of proportion, and something else was going on that my previous boss probably did not know.

I just want to be done. This job has had a negative impact on my mental health and obviously friendships. Will there be any reprieve soon?

http://imgur.com/a/NsizGXl

LovelyMissAries

I'm Venus in Taurus while the Moon is in Virgo. If I am in Moon's exaltation then does that mean I'm favored in the matter? I am also closely conjunct Uranus in Taurus - accurate as I put in my two weeks the previous Thursday.

Moon is also trining Venus, but Venus' will complete it's square to Saturn (no wonder this feels so hard, challenging, and heavy.) first.

I'm really worried about not finding suitable employment, as evidenced being in Moon in Virgo, which I think is a barren placement overall right?

Mars, the planet of conflict is about to go into Watery Cancer and receive the Moon. Hopefully this means the matter will be done with, dealt with? OVER? Or is this another round of passive aggressiveness and prolonging?