Very Heavy Karmic Relationship?

Hey hey, so nice to be here in this forum, I decided to create this topic because I find this relationship a bit fascinating, mostly because of the heavy aspects they have that make me believe is a very karmic energy.
1. His outer planets (Neptune and Saturn) make really heavy aspects to her personal planets.
2. Their axis are conjunct AC/DC, IC/MC
3. The nodal contacts (his Saturn and Mars are conjuncting her NN and sun squaring her NN and her Saturn and Chiron are squaring his NN)
4. They don’t have heavy contacts with Saturn and Neptune in Composite but they do have a Saturn Neptune Conjunction
5. In composite they do have heavy Pluto contacts and a strong Moon/Sun square. Also The sun/moon midpoint in Cancer of the composite is in opposition to the Uranus in Cappy of the composite.
I wonder, all this connections are making a really heavy karmic relationship? What is the real porpouse of this relationship? How come they have survive to this awful synastry and composite?

Here is the synastry and composite
Thank you so much! Lots of love.

Attachments

• 09C84144-03CB-4F23-8211-0B746E04B614.jpg
    09C84144-03CB-4F23-8211-0B746E04B614.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 32098A91-7EC6-4E22-881B-5CB1B2A0F564.jpg
    32098A91-7EC6-4E22-881B-5CB1B2A0F564.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
I have spent a great deal of research on karma and reincarnation. I believe that most relationships are karmic, and I believe that most of the natal chart is influenced by karma.

There are popular opinions that the natal chart is not karmic except for the South Node. There is no proof, and no evidence of that, and it is senseless to me because of my research. The natal chart is usually karmic, the South Node be damned.

Most marriages fail today. Most relationships fail today. If a relationship ends prematurely and one or both of the partners complains bitterly about the experience of the relationship, it was a failure. Calling a relationship "karmic" is a way to distance one or both partners from any responsibility. Most people are not prepared for a loving, committed relationship, and they are responsible.

Most people approach "romance" with the fantasies of a thirteen-year-old adolescent girl. They are hopelessly hopeful about a relationship that has little going for it astrologically. Take it from one who has heard the same sad regrets over and over again. Calling it karmic is not a solution.