Will he ever cheat me....because of some one else..?

RA1

Hi,

Everyone..i am seeking help. I am going to get married probably this year and this person had past relationships..now one of our common friend wants to marry him..i wont let him go..we are already on our way to marriage..is there any chance that he will cheat on me...for someone else..

I love him and he already told me that he is always with me..but i am afraid and i dont know why?

I always get upset when something comes from his past....:(

Attachments

• new chart.gif
    new chart.gif
    64.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

RA1

We have already gone through break ups and few hiccups but now we are the happiest couple i guess..and he told me after he got to knew abt his old gf..that he is getting fed up from our relation..i dont know if he was serious or not..because he usually get angry whenever i cry..but this has led me to think again..although i cudnt step back..our families are traditional and our wedding is fixed but i still want to know if it will work or not...

Harold

I suspect you know the answer to this one already. You don't trust him now and you never will trust him. That is not a good basis for any relationship.

A lack of trust in a relationship is a self fulfilling prophesy. You don't trust him.... OK, he thinks, he will live up to your expectations of him!

So, do you have good reason not to trust him? The 7th house in this chart is ruled by Saturn. Saturn well dignified would be a very trustworthy - especially in a fixed sign like Scorpio which is where Saturn is. But Saturn here is peregrine and is within a few minutes of a perfect trine with Neptune, which rules untruths and deception. Too, Saturn is retrograde. Retrograde planets always lie!

Coming from a traditional culture, you probably feel a heavy weight of expectation to go through with the marriage come what may. The Moon, ruler of the ascendant (you) is in the 12th house and applying to a conjunction to the ruler of the 12th house. This shows you feeling trapped as though in a prison, you have no escape.

But, the Moon is in Cancer which it rules. The angles are in cardinal signs. You are not as powerless as you think. Too, the Moon is just separating from a conjunction with Venus, which has face and so some dignity here. Is there perhaps someone else who would like to marry you?

RA1

I dont know why i am not trusting him..yes he had relationships in past and i never had..now i think everything is ok but whenever i feel like this..somethings comes abruptly from his past..he loves me..he is caring and a best partner i could ever have..i know i am thinking too much..even now he already told me that nothing matters to him as we are getting married soon..but some times i feel my destiny cheated me..

Now i just need to know that in future is he going to cheat me?

RA1

In fact i dont have anyone else in my life..but he always have some followers...he has left every one so that we can stay together and he can prove that he is trustworthy...but i love him and i dont trust his ex girlfriends...

rafaella

Hi,

Everyone..i am seeking help. I am going to get married probably this year and this person had past relationships..now one of our common friend wants to marry him..i wont let him go..we are already on our way to marriage..is there any chance that he will cheat on me...for someone else..

I love him and he already told me that he is always with me..but i am afraid and i dont know why?

I always get upset when something comes from his past....:(

I think the problem is with you rather than with him... Your ruler Moon placed in 12th, house of self undoing, you are really not doing yourself any favours by worrying so much and already thinking negatively about him. Moon has dignity, but placed in 12th it is confined and cannot 'act' to its true nature...there is fear, many times unfounding fears.

The reception betwen Moon and Saturn is not good, you both harm each other here, Moon in detriment of Saturn, Saturn in fall of Moon...This shows despite the recent trine between the rulers, the significators are not helpful to each other. You both are already feeling like the other has some agenda, perhaps some doubt within you both.

Both rulers also moving away from the trine, both retreating. Saturn is Rx and perhaps feeling unsure now, it could be because he is feeling accused already before he has done anything. Saturn is not with any other planet, he is not making any aspects, so he is not seeing anyone else. Will he do anything in the future? Well, if you keep on being jealous, and suspicious, I don't think any man would want to stick around, he will feel like looking for someone else. You need to let go and develop some trust in him. The fact that he has had relationships and you haven't doesn't mean he is going to cheat. Maybe you can look at it differently - he has had his fun, and 'tried' others and now that he has expereinced that, he is ready for something permanent. He has chosen you for longterm.

best wishes!

RA1

Thanks rafaella..thank you so much..I will work on myself now....thanks a lot...I think you are right..it's me who is thinking a lot...so I should trust him

Angels

I don't think he'll cheat u...

It's just ur internal fear :) due to illusion of fears u are going through due to Uranus hard angle with ur emotions...

But him seen as a Saturn in 4th house " aspecting trine to moon he is with ur wave length. He had already set his mind towards you and he has started the foundation for your family and waiting for u to join him there not just physically but also mentally. Put away the fears. When he himself admints his love for you then what eles you should be scared of?

When a man is steady abt his decisions & frankly admits you mean alot to him then what is there for you to worry about.

You are lucky :)
All the best and your confusions are just an illusion of fears. You'll be fine in couple of weeks. Hopefully everyone's having a good time "i can see a silver lining" beyond June 20th

RA1

Thank you angel...for your input..and time..I hope in couple of days I will get a job and then we can get married soon...and wish you a very gud luck for your life ahead..thanks again