The nature of pisces descendant

Juno11

So, I have a pisces descendant. I don't have any planets in 7th, but still, I am notoriously attracted to escapists, dreamers and artists and I must admit a lot of them have a relaxed relationship to drugs, so to speak. I'm kinda embarrassed to admit that if a guy is not destructive in some way I lose interest. To my defence, I don't consider it destructive though, even if that's what the rest of the world would call it and I totally understand that from an objective point of view - but to me it is to find comfort in the hidden, the unknown, away from everything mundane.

Does anyone else have dsc in pisces, and do you recognize these feelings? What do you do to avoid not getting too involved in something that is only bad for you? A big problem for me is that I actually don't get how destructive it can be until it's way too late. In relationships I wear pisces' red colored glasses and dive into the blury depths of the ocean. Long after the relationship has ended and everyone has told me he played me, I still don't see what everyone else seem to see. I only see what I believe I discovered deep within his soul from the very first second. Is there any truth to these intuitions? Anyone else who have challenging experiences with their pisces descendant?

Last edited:
So, I have a pisces descendant. I don't have any planets in 7th, but still, I am notoriously attracted to escapists, dreamers and artists and I must admit a lot of them have a relaxed relationship to drugs, so to speak. I'm kinda embarrassed to admit that if a guy is not destructive in some way I lose interest. To my defence, I don't consider it destructive though, even if that's what the rest of the world would call it and I totally understand that from an objective point of view - but to me it is to find comfort in the hidden, the unknown, away from everything mundane.

Does anyone else have dsc in pisces, and do you recognize these feelings? What do you do to avoid not getting too involved in something that is only bad for you? A big problem for me is that I actually don't get how destructive it can be until it's way too late. In relationships I wear pisces' red colored glasses and dive into the blury depths of the ocean. Long after the relationship has ended and everyone has told me he played me, I still don't see what everyone else seem to see. I only see what I believe I discovered deep within his soul from the very first second. Is there any truth to these intuitions? Anyone else who have challenging experiences with their pisces descendant?

sounds like neptune is hard aspect to venus.

NEPTUNE DEFINITION ‑ KEYWORDS;

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, ­sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

Rules Drugs of all types , alcohol, tobacco, heroin, ether & anaesthetic, Gas lighting. Anything elusive, water has to be put in pipes.

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!" True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

Ascendant ‑ sun and mc in pisces ‑ or neptune in the 1st house
rules pituitary gland, feet, and sleeping rhythms. bad aspects may cause sleep disorders, such as insomnia.

Neptune in 7th House – angular house
Often a strong psychic link with marriage partner. You will be easily affected by the moods and feelings of other people. You may be called upon to make sacrifices for business or marital partner. Relationships drawn to. Always looking for the IDEAL partner/mate, could well get what they wish for! Might get a clinging vine, or the opposite a very independent type spouse. Beware of self‑deception; ie wearing rose‑tinted glasses.

If Neptune is posited in 12th house it really compounds your visions and makes relationships far far harder to define and see properly.

Juno11

I have Neptune in 4th house (Sag) in opposition to venus in 11th (cancer) - if those green dotted lines in the chart means opposition?

I have posted my chart as my signature so it will be easier to answer my questions.

Does this make any more sense?

I have Neptune in 4th house (Sag) in opposition to venus in 11th (cancer) - if those green dotted lines in the chart means opposition? [nope, it means 150' quincunx. An oppositon to Saggi would have to be Gemini]

I have posted my chart as my signature so it will be easier to answer my questions.

Does this make any more sense?

Your chart is inaccessible, you need to learn to upload properly..:whistling:

Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Neptune

You are suffering at times because you are attracted to inaccurate perceptions of others. This is based on incorrect appraisals of who you are and where you are going. You approach the unachievable with naive confidence, then get confused when you aren't able to be complete with your various projects. This creates an environment where others find you unapproachable and difficult to know. As you show genuine self-acceptance (including your limitations) your range of love expression increases.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html
quincunx signs have very little in common. so to explain further....

Cancer is cardinal and water sign. All water signs play on peoples feelings and probably Scorpio is worst for doing this. All four cardinal signs want to start, initiate projects ie: get things moving, not always great at finishing though. Cancer is like Capricorn shrewd in business and good with money and hanging onto it. Very sensitive, moody (all water signs are) and nostalgic. Very strongly attached to family members, home roots and home and emotional security very important to them. You find a lot of cancerians and water signs in the caring professions, nursing, caring for elderly etc. Like food and cooking.

Aquarius and Sagittarius belong to group of three signs, Aries last one that will always want and need lots of freedom and independence and freedom of movement in particular within relationships. Cancer will never understand this requirement, they will feel that family should be enough for anyone cos it is for them. Both these signs want a social life and social contact with people and Cancer may feel bit left out and of course moody and oversensitive with it.

Sagittarius is fire and mutable sign, therefore restless wants lots freedom and independence and movement within relationships. Sagittarius the sign of born careerist, teacher and traveller. Very philosophical, broad minded free thinking and duplicitous. ALL the mutable signs can be duplicitous, do as I say but not do as I do! Sagittarius doesn’t usually like being stuck at home doing nurturing it wants to be out having social life and social contact (and drink….) with people and independence.

All fire signs tend to act first and think later. Some Sagg can be bit of thrill of chase me merchants or catch me if you can, cos they like to play the field first and usually quite late for settling down. Cancer family is everything to Sag it is not, there is whole wide world out there……

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
hi OP
i too have pisces descendant

i think the best of any partner i have had, going above and beyond what i could see were obvious faults, was willing to ignore them, its the faith in the best part of them you believe in, sometimes its right sometimes its horribly wrong, with a virgo ascedant we should know which bits are not right lol

the venus neptune thing is hard to navigate
i remember once i was accosted by a tramp in the street asking for help as mcdonalds wouldnt serve him and did i have a cigarette to spare, and he spoke to me as it were, compassion i guess, i tuned into it and gave him time and money and comfort in the real world? some might think i was crazy but i made his day and he cried

in another situation i was in love with someone married he loved me too there was no way out, good things are not built on deception, but he stole my money beng negative neptunian type himself

you have to be wary of neptune venus

ive had it in another relationshop sextile and we were best friends but perhaps it was our venus moons in sag together more so

all in all neptune aspects have to be watched, someone said neptune is hell, well it can be very much and not fairy dust at all

pisces descendant, dream lovers, cinderella syndrome, not realistic much

Last edited:

sequestra

I love pisces descendant :love: (generally speaking of course)

I would love to find a pisces guy with a pisces DC conjunct my venus/mars... or my sun, I'm good either way. Preferably a pisces venus too. I know that's potentially setting him up for a lot of oppositions but *sigh*... I would find the mix hard to resist.

Pisces descendant?

I have this. Don't know if others with this placement will concur, but I have noticed that all of my past loves have one quirky thing in common: they are all a tad squemish. Daren't say delicate, but not the kind of men who you'd want to leave in charge of emergency childbirth or meet a bear on a hike in the woods. I've always been the stoic, gritty one in my relationships. Makes sense, me=virgo, them=pisces.

Also, I am attracted to dreamy, creative men. Some of them had classic pisces issues with drinking.

Last edited:

sequestra

I have this. Don't know if other's with this placement will concur, but I have noticed that all of my past loves have one quirky thing in common: they are all a tad squemish. Daren't say delicate, but not the kind of men who you'd want to leave in charge of emergency childbirth or meet a bear on a hike in the woods. I've always been the stoic, gritty one in my relationships. Makes sense, me=virgo, them=pisces.

Hmm yeah, I'm not attracted to that. All of my ex's have been macho men types (except for one, and I found what I perceived to be his cowardice unappealing). I like the positive embodiments of the piscean male archetype: creativity, kindness, compassion, romance, sensitivity. If you can pair that with figurative "balls" (the ability to fight for the underdog rather than perpetually be it), then it's my perfect man.

Last edited:

sequestra

Squemish is right up my alley.

Really? You find squeamish guys attractive? Wussy types of guys? Wow... To me that's like the "negative" side of the archetype, and I find that just as unappealing as say, the "compulsive mirror-checking and self-absorption" of a "negative" leo.

waybread

I have a Pisces descendant. A50, I don't think it is like having Neptune in the 7th house, because Neptune has its own dynamic. It may be located somewhere else in the chart and have no aspects to Venus.. Of course, Pisces descending means we-all have Virgo rising.

Generally the sign on the 7th house cusp indicates the kind of spouse or partner to whom we are attracted. This is different than flirting or casual love affairs, a 5th house matter. This doesn't mean that the ideal mate will have his/her sun in Pisces or Pisces rising; merely that Virgo rising people admire Piscean traits such as sensitivity, acceptance, and emotional atunement. For women, we want the ultimate "sensitive guy." Men want the ultimate "dream girl."

A BF with whom I had a relationship for 3 years actually did have his sun in Pisces. Neither he nor my ex husband had problems with alcohol or drugs; but my husband (with no Pisces placements) has had really disruptive bouts of heavy drinking.

Funny, though. He is squeamish!

A book I highly recommend that deals with the AC/DC axis is Jodie Forrest, The Ascendant.

sequestra

squemish is not the same as "wussy"-whatever that means.
wuss

 /wʊs/ Show Spelled[woo
thinsp.png
s] Show IPA
noun Slang . a weakling; wimp.

squeam·ish

 /ˈskwi
thinsp.png
mɪʃ/ Show Spelled[skwee-mish] Show IPA
adjective 1. fastidious or dainty.

2. easily shocked by anything slightly immodest; prudish.

---

I didn't post those to be obnoxious, but one can see why I'd correlate the two.

waybread

Oh, you know-- stuff like if the dog has an accident on the carpet, who cleans it up, because the Sensitive Guy has a hair-trigger gag reflex.

sequestra

Oh, you know-- stuff like if the dog has an accident on the carpet, who cleans it up, because the Sensitive Guy has a hair-trigger gag reflex.

Hahah! Yeah I couldn't stand that personally. I apologize for being so indiscreetly appalled by the prospect (above), but I think that reflects the extent to which I find such tendencies repellent in a spouse! But I must (and do) realize that someone else may find this trait quirky and endearing, attractive even.

I am lucky, my bf is soooo hard working and accomplished, never wavers in his dedication, just an amazing man. But for instance, we were just in Canada and there WAS a bear on the sidewalk one night coming home from dinner and he freaked out. I was enchanted (from a safe distance) but he wanted to immediately call a cab.

sequestra

I am lucky, my bf is soooo hard working and accomplished, never wavers in his dedication, just an amazing man. But for instance, we were just in Canada and there WAS a bear on the sidewalk one night coming home from dinner and he freaked out. I was enchanted (from a safe distance) but he wanted to immediately call a cab.

Ahaha I'd be enchanted too! He sounds somewhat earthy and pragmatic in that sense.

Ahaha I'd be enchanted too! He sounds somewhat earthy and pragmatic in that sense.

Oh my goodness, he is shockingly good. Just the most intelligent, artistic, witty, loving person...just quirky, which I find sexy indeed.

And he has satrun in taurus in the 6th, mars conjunct pluto in virgo in the 10th...trine.