neptune in the 7th conjunct descendant

Vista

Many times with this placement, mostly Neptune in the 7th you can attract partners who are deceptive or have substance abuse problems. Of course one would have to look at the chart in it's entirety, but this in one manifestation.

LovelyMissAries

Hi desperateneptune. Sorry for the late reply. My experience with this placement is I tend to over idealize potential partners. This leads to disappointments. But our minds are only illusory devices. If only we learn to sync our energies with another, we can clearly see that the only illusion is seperateness. What are your experiences like?

Oh, me, me, me! With eeeeeverybody else, I can spot a fake. I see right through the facades people put on (probably because somewhere in there I act out mine with Gemini rising, the leader of them all) but when it comes to partners: **** do I have bad taste. I actually believed a guy when he said he wasn't gay. Aside from deceiving both him and myself, he was manipulative and calculating. AND *drumroll please* he was an alcoholic. Slinging back at least a six pack every night and practically bragging about it (*slow clap... crickets.*) The entire relationship (which lasted a week ....Uranus saved me on that one) and even the entire FRIENDSHIP was fake. The emotions felt fake, I felt trapped, it was pure misery and nothing has ever made me appreciate my family and other friends more.

It probably didn't help I idealized the hell out of him, but on some level I could feel things weren't clicking and we weren't compatible. I've never been one of those girls who lives to serve everyone else at the expense of my own needs. Whoever said Leo and Aries are a great match were full of it 'cause I've never met one who was a stand up character (though I do get along quite well with Leo women. In short bursts.)

Lin

Neptune on ANY angle is illusional or delusional. It says that the native is "iffy" about his/her own identity...and can't quite see past attraction or chemistry. The desire for fantasy or the ideal is overly powerful. That is what Neptune does. It is the trickster.
LIN

desperateneptune

my experience..... all kinds of totally inapropriate relationships...unfortunately i can not operate at another level, when i see someone for exactly what he is, he is too ordinary to fall in love with- the funny thing is that they idolize me as well cause i think i am deceptive a bit...i am not lying to anyone...i just act as a much better person than i really am and they try to do the same, but usually they get tired of it and their flaws start showing and that's when i say to myself ''oh wrong person again!'' as far as karmic or soulmate relationships are concerned i have an unbreakable relationship with a person (extremely neptunian relationship) which started when i was 14 (now i am 34) and it seems that nothing and noone can seperate us- we ve been friends, lovers, engaged, living together, we even had relationships with other people at the same time lol- now we are like relatives :happy:

desperateneptune

i try to be perfect in relationships and when i see that the other person has ''flaws'' i always think that he is the wrong choice i never think that human beings are like this haha - terrible. have you ever ''tortured'' anyone to become his higher self? i certainly have...

desperateneptune

i know, it is just difficult to understand the reason behind it though and both people get hurt in the process that is what i mean ''tortured''. Now i am trying to see everyone without my tinkerbell glasses but i cant fall in love with anyone, i even find most people average looking or ugly :biggrin:

I relate to you @desperateneptune except i personally don't torture or push people to become their better self, I simply see their potential and idealize them that way. My ex was truly perfect for me in every way... Even though he got me into doing drugs with him, which was unfortunately our downfall. I always make excuses for any negative traits my partner might have. The drugs just simply ended up being something I also enjoyed. He ended things and I fell apart.

It's interesting how much I've also grown up romanticizing my parents marriage. They're each others best friend. My mom (aka God) was able to get him to quit drugs. My dad also slept around while they were married. He's now super Christian and straight-edge. They've been married for 25 years now. My mom is the bread winner as a RN (Nurse), aka she's never validated my emotions. She's an Aquarius, along with my younger brother. My dad is a Taurus. ...I'm an ADD, RSD having Gemini Sun, Cancer Rising. Being the only mutuable sign in a family of fixed signs ***** because they don't understand my need for people in general. Sorry got side tracked.

ANYWAY. I have a kite formation: my Cancer Rising in almost direct opposition-> pointing to my Capricorn Neptune. The Neptune is in sextile to my Pisces Saturn (9th), and Scorpio Pluto (R, 5th). (both in grand trine to my ascendant).

After three years back to back long term relationships since high school, things have slowed down. Mainly after my last relationship I slowly became a slut? Because Tinder is easy and my True Lilith is conjunct my Gemini Sun and Mean Lilith conjunct my Gemini Mercury (both 11th house). also both trine my Uranus Aquarius. I also have a nice Sun Square Pluto. This is way too long of a reply... But anyway, I just don't know who I am, and i feel like i won't know who i til my Saturn Return. I'm not sure. We'll see what happens. I'm only 22, but I'm kinda freaking out that my life won't be all that great.