Everyone who has Uranus conjunct their Descendant

Catatonia

Please include three things: Your Asc/Desc sign, your Sun Sign, and if there are any other planets located with your Uranus conj Desc.

I'd love to know how this aspect plays out in your relationships if you've had any. I'd like to know because I'm trying to eliminate the rumors with truths by taking a sort of poll. Include anything you want to include, even any relative information regarding personal tastes, family, or -anything- else. I want to know exactly how Uranus conj Desc operates and I need some uninhibited, brave people to show me the way!

It's rumored that Uranus/Desc people are prone to infidelity and unconventional tastes. Can we get any more vague? If you've committed infidelity in your relationships (in any way, even once) and you're not afraid to post it, PLEASE share. We need to find out exactly what this placement is about and if cheating it is, then so be it! :alien:

dhundhun

It's rumored that Uranus/Desc people are prone to infidelity and unconventional tastes. Can we get any more vague? If you've committed infidelity in your relationships (in any way, even once) and you're not afraid to post it, PLEASE share. ...

On the contrary, they come across strange, eccentric and talented people as spouse and close partnership. They demand freedom. So marriage/partnership is unstable.

divine g

Banned
Leo Asc/Aqua Desc, Gemini Sun

I have Uranus in my 4th, but Uranus rules my Desc, so I can relate to all these posts. In my experience, the desc. ruled by Ura reflects more on the partner than the chart owner. For me, I only cheated once in my 1st relationship, but it was kind of an open undefined thing with a girl who was cheating on her bf in another state. Freshman year in college, just a drunk one night stand. My 2nd relationship was long distance, and pretty stale, so I had a hookup, but I was just a 20yr old male being a 20yr old male I guess.

But I never cheated or seriously thought about it with my last 2 relationships, both of them being serious, with marriage in mind. Im 31 now, so more mature. I still do need a lot of freedom, I hate having to answer to anyone, and need a lot of room, so only very few types of females would be a good match. They would need a degree of freedom themselves, but their moon sign is more important if it's female! My 3rd relationship was with a Scorpio Sun/Moon who was very manipulative in trying to get me to marry and have kids. Would also play deadly jealousy games by allowing other guys to court her while we were together. Her sun was conjunct my natal Uranus, so she was prone to doing and saying strange things out of the blue, pretty erratic and could be a nervous wreck if things didnt go her way.

My last g/f was also heavily influenced by Uranus, as the planet conjuncted her natal Pisces sun in the past couple of years. It started out as a cool Aquarian friendship over the net, but her Cancer moon made her clingy. Never cheated on her, barely payed attention to other woman in terms of chatting. All Im guilty of is looking at eye candy, but never touching. She has her Venus in Aquarius which makes her pretty friendly with everybody, including males, and some of her behavior behind my back could be mistaken as infidelity depending on how you look at it. Me, personally, I think hanging out with males at a bar is just asking for trouble. But Uranians/Aquarians live by their own rules, so it's impossible to really convince them that their behavior is weird, or socially unacceptable. So with my last 2 relationships, I found myself having to explain to these weirdoes that hanging out with other guys when you're in a relationship is a no-no. My Saturn in Leo asc, is all about respecting the man's wishes, esp when it comes to not making him look bad.

So although the 7th reflects on the 1st, it has more to do with the others, rather than the chart owner itself. Keywords for my relationships have definitely been unstable, erratic, neurotic, weird and it's actually my mates who seemed more prone to changes of heart out of the blue, and drifting in the direction of promiscuity, and open relationships.

I recommend the best way to gauge the likeliness of someone's infidelity is to see how Saturn aspects Uranus in their chart. I would say there's truth to the unconventional tastes part, but this could be shared with an unconventional partner, so doesnt have to turn into infidelity unless one starts to like weirder and weirder things (I heard about an Aquarius I once knew, whose tastes went from unconventional to illegal so be careful). In general, you never know what to expect from an Aquarian Sun,Moon,Mars or Venus, so check to see how much weight Saturn has in their chart. Saturn in 1st is a great checks and balances system, which for me, works out as a look but dont touch policy.

But for the record, I think for a male with Uranus ruling the dsc it shows the female partners in his life being more prone to erratic behavior, and breaking the traditional rules. But then again, that just may be his type!

Nice thread, I'm Aquarius Asc and my chart ruler Uranus is tight conj to Desc, also square my lights, sun/moon and therefore conj sun/moon midpoint -- so you don't get more Aquarian than that, even though I have a stellium of planets in taurus in 4th house and aries moon conj 4th cusp.

It's rumored that Uranus/Desc people are prone to infidelity and unconventional tastes. Can we get any more vague? If you've committed infidelity in your relationships (in any way, even once) and you're not afraid to post it, PLEASE share. We need to find out exactly what this placement is about and if cheating it is, then so be it! :alien:
As MKM84 and others have already said, it wouldn't even occur to me to be play around or be unfaithful. I leave that sort of behaviour for the 'mutable' signs espec mutable moons as they are quite capable of loving two people at the same time! :cool: Being fixed on Angles and 5 out of 10 in 'fixed' elements God help anyone who wants me to budge on issues without good cause --thankfully a Saggi MC helps me bend a little :smile:

I have a well aspected Pluto in 7th, so yes I'm attracted to strong plutonian authority type men. Both of my marriage the men have played around and couldn't keep it in their trousers :bandit:

I can say that I've never cheated and never had the urge to. This placement for me however, manifests in being very comfortable with myself, with a healthy self worth - Sun sextile Moon - I'm always happier alone. It's like the true loner position. The moon conjunct Uranus lends highly innovative, creative jolts of individuality and expression - coupled with an Aqua Sun - I really do march to the beat of my own drum, a true one of a kind personality that will never change for anyone. If anyone tries to control or change me there's always hell to pay. I'm either loved by the one's who value individuality and self expression or loathed entirely by the jealous who have trouble expressing themselves or always live by the system.
I agree 100% I could never be involved with a strong water type that
gets jealous or possessive. I have moon square uranus and this along with Uranus in 7th is the classic 'divorce aspect' but I seem to attract men that behave this disruptive -- give me freedom to play around attitude.I don't think uranus in 7th is a loner position however. I do think it attracts unusual people from all different walks of life.

Divine g
So although the 7th reflects on the 1st, it has more to do with the others, rather than the chart owner itself. Keywords for my relationships have definitely been unstable, erratic, neurotic, weird and it's actually my mates who seemed more prone to changes of heart out of the blue, and drifting in the direction of promiscuity, and open relationships.

"it's actually my mates who seemed more prone to" again 100% I'm as stable as tree but maybe this is the Lesson of Uranus can we maintain a healthy relationship while others are being disruptive, erractic and need lots of freedom and independence within relationships.

Thing with Uranus it doesn't have a lot of patience so depending on your individual elemental strengths, Uranus will click it heels and walk away rather quickly than rather to fight it out and save a relationship, especially over infidelity matters. The only favour or less tense aspect Uranus gives me is close trine to MC and astrology in sign of teacher Sagittarius :love:

Hope this helps

starlink

Oh sorry, did not see this thread. Thanks A50 for letting me know.
I have Uranus in 7. It forms a Yod with Moon in 12 and Mars in 5. I have always had great difficulty finding a balance between doing things for myself and doing things for my partner/husband. When I did too much for myself, like being absorbed in a hobby and neglecting husband, I would feel guilty. Would I totally dedicate myself to my husband, then I would miss my own creative part. I had to make a choice as is very often the case with a YOD (at some point in life a transit hits one of the three points and you just HAVE to) and I choose for myself. I now have a partner again, but I told him that my passion was astrology and whenever I am busy with that , I will neglect him and he has to cook for himself LOL. He does not mind, because his hobby is his work and he sits till late behind his computer working! We really understand each others needs. Wonderful!
My Uranus also sextiles my MC. It shows my "career" direction connected with astrology I guess and the fact that I feel different from others in society. My Uranus sextile Mars/Venus conjunction also makes me want to do my own things within a relationship. (Mars rules my Asc. traditionally, Venus rules my Sun).

I do think it attracts unusual people from all different walks of life.
Yes, I do notice that as well. But I traveled most of my life, lived in many different countries, so it is more or less inevitable to meet all kinds of people.

Catatonia

Oh sorry, did not see this thread. Thanks A50 for letting me know.
I have Uranus in 7.

Yes, I do notice that as well. But I traveled most of my life, lived in many different countries, so it is more or less inevitable to meet all kinds of people.

Hi Starlink. Thanks so much for contributing to the thread. Would you feel comfortable posting your Sun sign, Asc/Desc sign and is your Uranus in the same sign as your Desc?

Cat

starlink

Would you feel comfortable posting your Sun sign, Asc/Desc sign and is your Uranus in the same sign as your Desc?
No problem whatsoever! Ascendant is Scorpio, Moon in Scorp. (12th) Descendant in Taurus, Sun in Taurus (6th house).
No, Uranus is in the 7th, but not in Taurus. It is in Gemini.

Vagabondgirl

I have Uranus in my 7th house....

Asc/Dsc: Gemini-Sagittarius, Sun: Libra, Saturn withing 8 degrees of the 7th house (conjunct).

Sadly enough I got married way too fast (when I was 21) and I regretted it like few months later and unfortunately I cheated at that time, because of that. I felt very pressured into that marriage, and this guy always tried to control my life. Luckily I had the courage to leave him, better late than never though...

I had a hard childhood, a broken family and was raised by my dad alone. I didnt see how bad the relationship was before it got really ugly.

My ex was sagittarius, and so is my new boyfriend. But we are getting on much better. Maybe because it started out as a long distance relationship? Who knows:)

I think people with this configuration need freedom to some extent, and its important that they are not controlled by some idiot who thinks they can change you entirely!

Good luck!

giaella33

I have uranus in the 7th quincux venus in 1st pluto also in 7th This placing of uranus is really about you not the other If you dont own it then other people will play it out for you. Yes I have cheated and been divorced. If I didnt have pluto also in the 7th I would be a candidate for multiple marriages yuck!! Its taken a long long time to deal with this 7th house. I certainly know who I am and own it just have to find someone who accepts it!!!! ha ha ha

summerstar

Hello,

I have Sun, Venus, Uranus on my Desc. and Pluto in Virgo in the 7th, Asc. Pisces. I was rather wild as a teenager, but I have always been faithful to my boyfriends. I married an Aquarius at 28 and I am still married to him. When I had my Uranus opposition, I had a very hard time with holding myself back around men that seemed to come out of the woodwork, but was able to. The transit passed, and then I was ok. (I knew what Uranus was doing, but I can understand how people that don't know anything about astrology would misbehave.)
I think it helped that I got it out of my system when I was young.:virgoimg:

dhundhun

Hello,

I have Sun, Venus, Uranus on my Desc. and Pluto in Virgo in the 7th, Asc. Pisces. I was rather wild as a teenager, but I have always been faithful to my boyfriends. I married an Aquarius at 28 and I am still married to him. When I had my Uranus opposition, I had a very hard time with holding myself back around men that seemed to come out of the woodwork, but was able to. The transit passed, and then I was ok. (I knew what Uranus was doing, but I can understand how people that don't know anything about astrology would misbehave.)
I think it helped that I got it out of my system when I was young.:virgoimg:

Great. Wonderful !!! Knowing Uranus at 7th helped you - harnessing it is greatness.

Vagabondgirl

I defiinately felt this "calling" to study what I study today, basically through dreams and other "signs", it just feels very right! Sometimes when I describe it to people I think they are thinking that Im nuts:D

But love matters is a whole different kind of story. I feel Im not on the right track quite yet!

My Uranus is 16 degrees Scorpio, and my ascendant is 21 degrees Taurus. I definately needs a lot of space in what I want to do, and if I do not get the support that I want, generally, I will just do it anyway. It does seem to lead to a rebellious attitude, and I have had to work on channeling this into productive outlets. Another interesting apect that I have is my moon is inconjuct Uranus at 16 Gemini, which seems to have manifested itself as guilt about having these rebellious attitudes.

Vagabondgirl

I also think maybe this Uranus position has with the rebellious attitude. Some of my friends call me the little rebel:) I mean, I dont exactly try to be this, but sometimes it just breaks through by itself!

Uranus is also the only planet making a significant aspect to my sun (sextile), so no wonder I guess:innocent:

divine g

Banned
My Uranus ruling the 7th gave me a couple of feminist-type of girlfriends. The girls I attract, (and I'm attracted to) seem to rebel against the norm in some way, and don't like traditional feminine roles.

Something I just realized, which is interesting, is that my mom has those tendencies! My Uranus natally is in my 4th house, Scorpio. Although she's still married to my dad, she was always independent, and still has a rebellious streak in her. She broke a few of my dad's rules consistently for a while, one of them being to not give me any financial help at all. Uranus is also the humanitarian, and I think a couple of my last gf's showed those traits, especially with this Scorpio who stuck with me when I was down and out.

Uranus is unpredictable, eccentric, but somehow a bit of a genius, progressive, enlightened, exciting, but rebellious for the hell of it, bizarre, and can sometimes just be plain weird. There's also a bit of sexual rebellion here, you know, the girls who will kiss girls just to shock you, be bi-sexual, or may experiment with a same sex relationship. Uranus on my 7th brought me all this. But I think Uranus has been the unsung hero of brotherly love, non-judgemental progressive thinking, and humanitariasm. Also, very friendly and sociable, my last two gf's seem to make friends wherever they go (especially male friends, which can be a problem). That's the wild card which has made me avoid relationships altogether. So I think this is the position of the perpetually single..

Cyclone

AC/DC: Gemini/Sagittarius
Sun: Virgo

Uranus is conjunct descendant from the 6th but it's a bit wide so I don't know if it counts or not.
I've never been unfaithful because i've never had a serious romantic relationship; but I always despise unfaithfulness.
I've never been satisfied with casual relationships although I know that can be caused by several other factors.
I'm also gay so this could mean that my relationships most certainly will not be of the ordinary type.

Saturnian

I don't have Uranus conjunct DC but I have it conjunct my Venus(=relationships)
So I don't know if I count...

Capricorn Rising/Cancer DC
Capricorn Sun
Capricorn Venus

It actually says on description that people with this combination are a bit difficult and incompromising.I've already declared to myself that I won' just settle down in matters of love.I want to look for what I want,I don't care if it takes away my whole life but I don't accept to settle down just like that so I may end up alone.My primary goal is not to create family and get married,I wish to find the person with whom I am gonna share the rest of my life,not create family.
I've recently discovered that I also tend to get bored fast too and need lots of space,since I take my friends very seriously.
If I am bored it's finished.I am not hard to get but hard to keep.Sure I haven't tried much yet,but I know that much.

Seriously,I believe that my partner needs to make me feel that everyday is different and fun.If I have that I am in the mood to always meet up with that person.I may be a scaredy cat easily,but give me a little push and then you'll see.I seriously cannot handle being with "safe" signs,even when it comes to friends.
And to be honest my closest friends have Aquarius in them.I am not surprised since they are fun to be with.After Aquarius it's Gemini.

Of course I cannot entirely speak for my Uranus conjunct Venus since I have many other aspects with my Venus.
But there was a time when I'd ran away from when things become "serious",mainly cause I found it scary and the excitement gone.
Of course in terms of the excitement has also contributed my Venus conjunct Mars.That Mars...ugh...he just doesn't think clearly...
Anyway,sorry that I couldn't post about my Uranus conjunct DC,but I have Uranus conjunct Asc,and Venus too.And a few others,XD.

sag1

I'm a female Cap rising, Cancer desc and have Uranus conjunct desc by 3 degrees. Yes I'm attracted to unusual people but not for long. I'm in my 50s and have never married. I have Jupiter and Pluto in the 7th as well. Stellium in Scorpio, incl Venus keeps me from cheating while in a relationship but romantic relationships don't last long with me. The standard interpretation is true for me.

Claire19

With astrology there are no cookbook aspects. Every person is different and it depends on what is aspecting the Uranus on the Descendant from elsewhere. It can mean unconventional partnerships. it can also mean being an astrological consultant, as well as sciences and technologies.
It can mean a homosexual or otherwise unconventional relationship.
It can mean living together and separating, often surprising or shocking.
Many many scenarios. It can even mean being married to an electrician.
:biggrin: