Question about Degrees

Angelica Arkey

Good day everyone, I am curious if someone has a degree for instance Capricorn 23 17 would it hold any resonance the the Peacock degree factor, does it only pertain to the exact 23 49 example or can other placements hold this degree vibration in close proximity it would harness some of this energy? I am trying to understand the second number better in what that means because numerous times I find no explaining what the 23 17 degree means or what energies it pertains too. (Of course I do n have researched the "degree 23 its self) I am also curious if there is a good site which can explain a Venus in Capricorn 23 17 exactly as I have had no luck in sorting a direct interpretation to what that would mean in Venus vs Capricorn placement (in how the 23 17 factors in to Venus in Capricorn) as this being the case on numerous other placements as well. My Incarnation day is 12/31/1982 4:02 am Flemington NJ. I am curious about trying to interpret all this Capricorn coming up this year as I have a lot in the 20 degrees area n a Stellium in Capricorn/Cusp with Sag Stellium aligning to (Jupiter transition) much going on planetary wise, I would like to make the best out of it since things as I believe the time is now too. Any good links etc. would be most appreciated, I want to have a great birthday this year, (haven't had that yet, my birthdays have been rather unsatisfactory, n I would like to make it as beneficial as possible this year, any ideas would be welcomed and appreciated on how to enjoy/benefit from any aspects spiritually). Thanks in advance n happy new Jupiter move to all I hope its stellar for you!!

piercethevale

Good day everyone, I am curious if someone has a degree for instance Capricorn 23 17 would it hold any resonance the the Peacock degree factor, does it only pertain to the exact 23 49 example or can other placements hold this degree vibration in close proximity it would harness some of this energy? I am trying to understand the second number better in what that means because numerous times I find no explaining what the 23 17 degree means or what energies it pertains too. (Of course I do n have researched the "degree 23 its self) I am also curious if there is a good site which can explain a Venus in Capricorn 23 17 exactly as I have had no luck in sorting a direct interpretation to what that would mean in Venus vs Capricorn placement (in how the 23 17 factors in to Venus in Capricorn) as this being the case on numerous other placements as well. My Incarnation day is 12/31/1982 4:02 am Flemington NJ. I am curious about trying to interpret all this Capricorn coming up this year as I have a lot in the 20 degrees area n a Stellium in Capricorn/Cusp with Sag Stellium aligning to (Jupiter transition) much going on planetary wise, I would like to make the best out of it since things as I believe the time is now too. Any good links etc. would be most appreciated, I want to have a great birthday this year, (haven't had that yet, my birthdays have been rather unsatisfactory, n I would like to make it as beneficial as possible this year, any ideas would be welcomed and appreciated on how to enjoy/benefit from any aspects spiritually). Thanks in advance n happy new Jupiter move to all I hope its stellar for you!!

I've never heard of the term "Peacock degree factor", nor of a "Peacock degree" . The 30th degree of Taurus [where my natal Jupiter lies] does have a Sabian Symbol that includes a peacock in the imagery.
In symbolism birds always represent spiritual forces, or entities, and the peacock symbolizes the highest attainment of spirituality.
In Hinduism Sri Krishna is always depicted with a peacock, or a peacock feather, for one example.

In addition, if you had read the sticky about the enumeration of the degrees in this sub forum,, you would know that 23 degrees and 17 minutes is the 24th degree of Capricorn. 23 degrees, zero minutes, and zero seconds, is the 23rd degree of any Sign ...but it is only the minutest moment in which hat happens as everything is ephemeral in the Heavens. There is no 00* 00' 00" of any Sign, that would be the 30* 00' 00" of the previous Sign. 00* 00' 01" to 01* 00' 00" is of the 1st degree, and so on.

The Sabian Symbol for the 24th degree of Capricorn, according to Dane Rudhyar from his book "An Astrological Mandala" is...

"CAPRICORN 24°: A WOMAN ENTERING A CONVENT.
KEYNOTE:
Total commitment to a transcendent goal.

A convent is a place made available by a community which believes in the possibility of reaching a world-transcending state of consciousness. It is made available to individuals who may be variously motivated. To some it is an escape from the intolerable pressures of family and society; to others it represents the possibility of pursuing in peace a spiritual ideal to which the whole being aspires and is totally dedicated. The important point, in this phase of the cyclic process, is that the existence of a convent expresses another aspect of the relationship between the society (its religion and culture) and the individual. In the preceding symbol society rewarded the individual for a noble performance in its service; here society accepts the fact that beyond its daily normal patterns of behavior and commitments, another way of life exists which, in a higher sense, also has social value. In the old Hindu society dominated by a rigid caste system, the ideal embodied in the sannyasi — the wandering holy man or yogi meditating in a forest or a cave, who had entirely given up all that caste implied — was seen to be the very culmination of the social process.

In this fourth stage symbol we see the paradoxical nature of the social process operating more strongly than ever. This derives from the fact that man's nature contains in seed the possibility of overcoming and transcending itself in acts of complete denials and of surrender to a 'higher' Law or quality of being. All spiritual techniques are indeed paradoxical. Rigid discipline conditions pure inner freedom. The final goal is the attainment of
TRANSCENDENT SECURITY."