Venus Doesn't Rule True Love Pluto Does!!!!

redwolf481

Shining Ray said:
Opposites attract :) . If you really cannot get in touch with her, maybe it is best to begin to let her go and move on. You are moving to England and you need to move with everything cleared in your head, now is the time to tie up loose ends or you will find yourself in knots. Obviously this is an unresolved relationship. If you can contact this girl it would be good as you will see what her feelings are after all this time, maybe she has moved on. This may be deeply painful for you, but in one way it allows you to kind of mourn for the love you have lost and move on.

I do feel if something is meant to be it will happen, particularly with relationships. If you are meant to have a relationship with someone for a certain length of time it happens, if not there can be an initial relationship but it tends to fade out. Enjoy the memories, I have had relationships were I thought there could be something more and then the person is either uninterested or just turns completely cold on me. I had this experience with a Plutonian once, and I was quite upset how he turned nasty and then when I finally let it go and moved on he came knocking on my door. I had already moved on by then and I was happy with my partner. Relationships are often like this.

Tie up loose ends, and resolve this issue if will give you a clean slate ready for your move. :)

i am a plutonian...(pluto in scorpio in the first house, trine the sun, mercury,mars opposite venus and moon which are both in the 8th house)and sextile neptune.. my second most powerful planet is venus(libra rising venus in taurus, sextile mercury and mars...venus is conjunct the moon and square jupiter....and trine neptune.......

my pluto is conjunct her venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio by 1 degree in her 8th house my mars is exactly trine her venus(her pluto is opposite my venus too but by a wider degree...and her mars trines my venus too but by a wider degreee) we have node and saturn contacts(i think
)...her chiron falls on my sun......

i found this recently in linda goodman's forum

In Relationship Signs, Linda says that if one person´s venus is conjunct with another´s pluto, that indicates Twin Souls or Soul Mates, people who were once the same individual, one half being the male half and the other the female. They have an innate longing for the other and, from lifetime to lifetime, the unite to feel the joy of completion

In synasty, aspects are usually +/- 1 degree. Therefore as fast as Venus moves through the charts, not as many Venus's are conjunct Pluto as you might expect.
Venus Conjunct Pluto indicates a strong, intense, romantic, sexual attraction between the two of you. This aspect indicates that your relationship will have a regenerative effect on you the both of you. There will be a mutual appreciation of spiritual and artistic values

Linda also talks about the trine as a sign for Twin Souls... She only says that the conjunction is much more powerful...
With the trine (or sextile), the pair of you may choose to wait until another incarnation to reunite even when mutual feelings will be very intense... With the conjunction, postponement is very unlikely.

According to Linda that´s a powerful sign that the both of you could be Twin Souls! I don´t think one of you feels that more intensely than the other... Those aspects affect you as a couple... I don´t know enough though, maybe the Pluto in conjunction is more aware of it, feels it more... But anyway, you probably tied for eternity, and even someone (or something) tries to come between yo and appears to succeed temporarily, wait. You´ll be back together no matter what as if you had been bounced back by a mysterious force... That´s what Linda says...
love.gif

Your combination is what the author calls “double whammy” for that special karmic sign: powerful Pluto (rebirth) and Venus (love). Have you got any other karmic conections? Remember that aspects have to be really close... One or two degrees apart at the most...
heart.gif
But above all... How do you feel? Your soul knows better than anyone... When you met him, did you feel something extraordinary? Did you trust him straight away? Can you talk without words? Do you feel his pain almost physically? Can you live away from each other? Do you believe he will never be able to hurt you? Imagine that he does, terribly, doing something that you wouldn´t forgive, would you be able to forgive him? Would you still want to stay with him? Can you imagine life without him?

this is exactly how i feel

jjj

Hi Redwolf,

I had an exactly similar thing with a man I met in 2005 and we saw each other for the last time in March 2007. I have 4 personal planets in Scorpio, he has Pluto aspecting his personal planets, in synastry his Mars was conjunct my Pluto, his Sun squared my Pluto and his Pluto sextiled my Venus. In composite our Venus was conjunct Pluto, Pluto squared our composite moon and opposed our composite Sun... quite Plutonian ehh?

I was as obsessed as a human being can be and very much in love with him. At the beginning he felt the same, but then he shut down completely. I did everything possibile to get the relationship going---- humiliated myself... surprised him once or twice at social events--- arranged our meetings--- etc. There was a powerful attraction, but he denied everything and at last he refused to show up and he blocked my contacts. So it was the end.

I suffered like crazy, but as I had done everything... after he had blocked my email... it gave me the closure. Now Im over him. Im in a new plutonian relationship lol.

If you do not feel the closure, you must do something, otherwise it can continue for ages. You have nothing to lose... you can ask your friend who worked with her her surname and call her or email her.

I hope you can find peace!
Jjj

redwolf481

jjj said:
Hi Redwolf,

I had an exactly similar thing with a man I met in 2005 and we saw each other for the last time in March 2007. I have 4 personal planets in Scorpio, he has Pluto aspecting his personal planets, in synastry his Mars was conjunct my Pluto, his Sun squared my Pluto and his Pluto sextiled my Venus. In composite our Venus was conjunct Pluto, Pluto squared our composite moon and opposed our composite Sun... quite Plutonian ehh?

I was as obsessed as a human being can be and very much in love with him. At the beginning he felt the same, but then he shut down completely. I did everything possibile to get the relationship going---- humiliated myself... surprised him once or twice at social events--- arranged our meetings--- etc. There was a powerful attraction, but he denied everything and at last he refused to show up and he blocked my contacts. So it was the end.

I suffered like crazy, but as I had done everything... after he had blocked my email... it gave me the closure. Now Im over him. Im in a new plutonian relationship lol.

If you do not feel the closure, you must do something, otherwise it can continue for ages. You have nothing to lose... you can ask your friend who worked with her her surname and call her or email her.

I hope you can find peace!
Jjj

lol I am doing that now..can't believe I didn't think of it before...the girl we worked with is one of my closest friends...I recently asked her to ask our old boss for the surname of the girl....your right on the money...she felt the same things I know it...we just never got to have a moment to discuss our feelings together privatly....we were allways with others at work...I do need the closure...i moved to a town an hour away and my heart has never stopped aching these last 2 years....I now am moving over seas..and know I need to get closure...

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Redwolf:
A movie called *Love in the Time of Cholera* is a *must-see* for you, speaking of devotional feelings, of a Plutonian nature.
I too experienced a relationship like this...*his* natal already had pluto and venus opposed. In our synastry, his venus squared mine and his pluto squared my venus. He wouldn't let go, no matter what I did. In the end I had to threaten a legal sanction against him.It wasn't *love* although it felt like it at the time for him, and for me it was very scary really. I'd be very wary of pluto venus contacts after that experience, although a trine could, as shining ray pointed out, be a positive expression of the energy. Some might describe the pluto/venus connection as the love that knows no bounds...in my opinion, its more the *desire* that knows no boundaries!
Cheers, Lilly

Awakened_Pisces

I guess I am a Plutoian of sorts. With my Pisces Sun located in Scorpio's 8th and with a Venus-Pluto square. I have to mention that my Sun is conjunct the Asteroid Juno which is the marriage partner before I begin my story.

5 years ago, I was an 11 year old boy who participated in an internet roleplay of sorts. This "roleplay" is I guess a "battle" in which really, the fastest typer wins.(More to it, but I'll keep it simplified). It can also of course be a case of playing out fantasies between people. In this case, a very powerful lady took away my roleplay partner at that time and in which we had our "battle". It ended up in a draw and everything seemed to be over. Then I met the beautiful lady again a week or so later, as we worked together to help a fellow "roleplayer" who admired our talents. As she cried in distress about her own pain and suffering, I supported her and she seemed to have recovered from her pains. Then she gave me a kiss. That event sparked a much deeper discussion as we had discussed on various issues and expressed our love and desires for one another.

She was the ideal woman of my life. The one and only person who understood me from all the pain and misunderstanding. But now as I see this Venus-Square before me. As well as all of the various evidence that my love life will eventually doom me. I wonder, if this is a past life influence. This Venus-Square-Pluto. What in the world did I do to her? That's my most important question. What in the world did I do? The thought that I would have hurt her in any way in a past life is disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

redwolf481

Confusedpisces said:
I guess I am a Plutoian of sorts. With my Pisces Sun located in Scorpio's 8th and with a Venus-Pluto square. I have to mention that my Sun is conjunct the Asteroid Juno which is the marriage partner before I begin my story.

5 years ago, I was an 11 year old boy who participated in an internet roleplay of sorts. This "roleplay" is I guess a "battle" in which really, the fastest typer wins.(More to it, but I'll keep it simplified). It can also of course be a case of playing out fantasies between people. In this case, a very powerful lady took away my roleplay partner at that time and in which we had our "battle". It ended up in a draw and everything seemed to be over. Then I met the beautiful lady again a week or so later, as we worked together to help a fellow "roleplayer" who admired our talents. As she cried in distress about her own pain and suffering, I supported her and she seemed to have recovered from her pains. Then she gave me a kiss. That event sparked a much deeper discussion as we had discussed on various issues and expressed our love and desires for one another.

She was the ideal woman of my life. The one and only person who understood me from all the pain and misunderstanding. But now as I see this Venus-Square before me. As well as all of the various evidence that my love life will eventually doom me. I wonder, if this is a past life influence. This Venus-Square-Pluto. What in the world did I do to her? That's my most important question. What in the world did I do? The thought that I would have hurt her in any way in a past life is disturbing.

lol when I was 15 I use to roleplay in chatrooms on aol lol.....

redwolf481

lillyjgc said:
Redwolf:
A movie called *Love in the Time of Cholera* is a *must-see* for you, speaking of devotional feelings, of a Plutonian nature.
I too experienced a relationship like this...*his* natal already had pluto and venus opposed. In our synastry, his venus squared mine and his pluto squared my venus. He wouldn't let go, no matter what I did. In the end I had to threaten a legal sanction against him.It wasn't *love* although it felt like it at the time for him, and for me it was very scary really. I'd be very wary of pluto venus contacts after that experience, although a trine could, as shining ray pointed out, be a positive expression of the energy. Some might describe the pluto/venus connection as the love that knows no bounds...in my opinion, its more the *desire* that knows no boundaries!
Cheers, Lilly

I have seen the movie..."love in the time of cholera" I began reading the book a year ago exactly december lol...I never finished it though yet...thanks for reminding me.....its a must read to be well read....one of the most perfect books ever written...I have pluto in scorpio in my first house hitting all my personal planets....and I am a libra rising with venus in taurus hitting many of my planets...they are my 2 most powerful planets in my chart and they are opposed....my love intrest has venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio in the 8th house.....my pluto falls on her venus by 1 degree...its very intense...but its not a bad aspect...and I have tried to be respectful....I kept my boundries(very polite libra) but its been hard...when I hurt her and she worked at her new job it took everything for me to keep myself out of her job and not to confront her(she worked down the street from me) and try and fix things...I respect her on one hand...but want to confront her because I feel she is hiding her feelings to protect herself......

RayAustin

ConfusedPisces said:

Er... you're in despair over someone you never met from a fictional story--from five years ago? If that isn't piscean, I don't know what is. :p

gerdahagge

What about pluto trine sun in synastry? Is it only pluto aspecting venus that is so very powerful? I've noticed exactly the obsession with this aspect.

The_Sundance_Kid

I think Pluto and Pisces together can create something wonderful. Pisces takes the Pluto fascination and makes it completely selfless. That feeling of doing absolutely anything for someone else, to put them before yourself. The feeling when even hearing the town they live in makes you excited, or even hearing about their friends makes your ears pick up. When you speak you remember everything, you always pay attention.

Walking down the street all you think about is them, the kind of thought that can put a constant smile on you for several years, and no one else knows why. The love when your heart is completely normal, and instead it is your gut that is being thrown into a permanent tumbledryer. Before you even get together you would somehow lean together whenever you were talking, even in public, and not realise you were doing it until someone else pointed out that your faces were only inches from each other.

It was a love where even if you are apart you don't miss each other because you know how the other person feels. That absolute trust. You become immensely polite to everyone, as everyone starts growing to resemble your beloved. And so your love makes you see the humanity of people and it even makes you love them too.

But Pluto has a backbone, unlike Neptune. There's a selflessness but a moral one. You insist on not letting your other cut a queue in public, not because of any pain it would cause you, or even any pain it might cause the public, but because you are concerned about the effect it would have on them, that they might get corrupted, which in your eyes still counts as harm to them. And as they feel the same way, they do the same for you. You cannot bear to let them let you eat while they're still cooking. Everything becomes equal.

In 5 years you never argue but you talk for hours every day. And no silence is awkward, even at the beginning.

An astrologer's love, lol- you feel as if you know their birth chart better than your own, and whenever you hear of a transit you apply it to their chart before your own.

That was my Pluto in the 12th house, conjunct Venus, both in Scorpio. We had a mutual Venus Pluto conjunction, and a Venus Venus conjunction, and a Pluto Pluto conjunct etc etc. I lost that love, it was very painful, and rather tragic, and because of a situation beyond our control. It has been 2 years, and so far I haven't been ready to find love again. Even when I am ready I am not sure if I can find something like that again. But simply knowing that that kind of love can exist still makes me smile. I even base most of my advice to my friends on 'what would I have done if it had been so and so in that situation...'

I hope the Pluto in Pisces generation will heal the world.

The_Sundance_Kid

Even thinking about it makes me write in the style I did 7 years ago.

If you haven't guessed from the excruciatingly cheesy way I've been writing, I was an adolescent at the time. But I'm not now. LOL

redwolf481

The_Sundance_Kid said:
I think Pluto and Pisces together can create something wonderful. Pisces takes the Pluto fascination and makes it completely selfless. That feeling of doing absolutely anything for someone else, to put them before yourself. The feeling when even hearing the town they live in makes you excited, or even hearing about their friends makes your ears pick up. When you speak you remember everything, you always pay attention.

Walking down the street all you think about is them, the kind of thought that can put a constant smile on you for several years, and no one else knows why. The love when your heart is completely normal, and instead it is your gut that is being thrown into a permanent tumbledryer. Before you even get together you would somehow lean together whenever you were talking, even in public, and not realise you were doing it until someone else pointed out that your faces were only inches from each other.

It was a love where even if you are apart you don't miss each other because you know how the other person feels. That absolute trust. You become immensely polite to everyone, as everyone starts growing to resemble your beloved. And so your love makes you see the humanity of people and it even makes you love them too.

But Pluto has a backbone, unlike Neptune. There's a selflessness but a moral one. You insist on not letting your other cut a queue in public, not because of any pain it would cause you, or even any pain it might cause the public, but because you are concerned about the effect it would have on them, that they might get corrupted, which in your eyes still counts as harm to them. And as they feel the same way, they do the same for you. You cannot bear to let them let you eat while they're still cooking. Everything becomes equal.

In 5 years you never argue but you talk for hours every day. And no silence is awkward, even at the beginning.

An astrologer's love, lol- you feel as if you know their birth chart better than your own, and whenever you hear of a transit you apply it to their chart before your own.

That was my Pluto in the 12th house, conjunct Venus, both in Scorpio. We had a mutual Venus Pluto conjunction, and a Venus Venus conjunction, and a Pluto Pluto conjunct etc etc. I lost that love, it was very painful, and rather tragic, and because of a situation beyond our control. It has been 2 years, and so far I haven't been ready to find love again. Even when I am ready I am not sure if I can find something like that again. But simply knowing that that kind of love can exist still makes me smile. I even base most of my advice to my friends on 'what would I have done if it had been so and so in that situation...'

I hope the Pluto in Pisces generation will heal the world.

sundance i wanna cry....you have felt what i felt.....when I met her I had an ideal of what I was looking for...and I was angry because of the feelings I felt for her...she wans't it...I was fighting with myself and my feelings so much and the fact that I couldn't control them scared me...I would be on my way to work...and saying dude your a guy get yourself together..I would say I was absolutly gonna control myself...I remmeber as soon as I walked in the door my heart flew out of my chest and my knees buckled....it was scary....I said all the wrong things to her I thought that I should be a guy and try and bust on her..and hurt her....(I have allways been very very polite and nice(libra rising ton of taurus influence) if I had only been myself....(she has venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio as well!!! with a virgo sun and mars in capricorn...she is severly catious and does not like to be vulnerable...if I had just realised and been her friend and taken it slow and gotten her to truxt me....and been myself....the emotion I felt then was unbelievable......I have been away from her for 2 years....my heart, my soul aches unbelieavbly there hasn't been one day in that time I haven't though of her...I believe in god/concious universe a higher power..(obvoiusly I believe that there is a plan for me) does things for a reason...but I cannot realise why he is doing this to me...I am in agony...I am in the worst pain....he or it won't let me find her....I am leaving the states soon and I am begging now...I can't believe it would let e feel this emotion and not have it be meant to be.....this is cruel....my pluto is conjunct her venus in scorpio by one degree my mars exactly trines it my mercury trines by 1 degree....her pluto is oposite my venus by 2 degrees I think..and her mars trines my venus by 10 degrees.......her chiron cojnuncts my sun by 2 degrees....so many more aspects...her north node is in my seventh....ect...

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sundance_Kid

'she has venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio as well!!! with a virgo sun and mars in capricorn'

BINGO! Those Mars in Capricorns, they're everywhere.

I think time heals all wounds. If its not healed, you haven't given it enough time!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ok I just wrote 5 paragraphs here and lost it...

Basically I went through the same thing as you, RedWolf, around the same time period during 2006. Your post almost made me cry because I understood everything you wrote.

With one exception, I was the girl in this situation, not the guy. I was the one that felt like my guy (R.) was playing cruel mind games with me, while my feelings and intentions were 100% genuine and intense. Imagine being a gemini gal, with lighthearted Venus in Gemini, going through life dallying like a butterfly... And then going through this! I never imagined I was capable of feeling this passion, intermixed with obsession, longing...and at times a deep and aching pain.

This is what I found that describes the Venus Pluto phenomenon to the very core:

“Venus and Pluto meld in the most passionate, persuasive, obsessively unable-to-ignore manner… and even if we know we shouldn't, we can't help but gravitate toward that which moves us most. Perhaps we coyly look away, but, guaranteed, we'll look back again. And the in-between moments, torture. We can't stop thinking about what we don't have, how badly we want it, how we can't live without it. Take it out. Put it back in.”

What you said about being shot with a shotgun that changed everything. THAT happened to me! R. and I were just casual acquaintances and classmates. Truthfully I never gave 2 seconds thought to him because my gemini attentions were always dallying elsewhere. Then one day, it CHANGED EVERYTHING. He felt something overpoweringly strong and I felt it too, my cancer mercury and moon just absorbed it all up! Being a gemini, my logical mind still has trouble deciphering this phenomenon. All I can say is - all normality faded into the background...and R. rose to an importance level as to have constantly dominated my thoughts for the last 1.5 to 2 years.

Astrologically, our natal synastry had an exact (0 degrees) trine between my Venus in the 7th, and his Pluto/Saturn (0 degrees conjunction) also in the 7th. Astrology is so accurate, I felt exactly the passion and extreme loyalty conferred by these aspects, even though I really didn't know him all that well. The kind of loyalty (Venus Saturn trine) I felt was something that should have taken years to acquire. The physical attraction was indicated by his Venus sitting on top of my Sag ascendant (also an exact aspect). My mars at 29 degrees Taurus opposing his sun at 29 degrees Scorpio (exact once more).

Our Davidson composite was extremely sad... Venus at the center of a grand square - squaring mars/saturn/pluto - opposing moon - and finally squaring/opposing the north node. It was an sad and star crossed connection.

At times, my optimistic personality just absolutely refuse to even believe that there can be such an ending to love this genuine and this deep! There is nothing else to say but it was tragic, painful and I am certain it shook and changed both of us to the core.

Now...I am wondering if you did contact your virgo girl. Because as the girl here...and having gone through all of this....a honest rendition today would be extremely welcome to close a chapter...to get full understanding...and to put a satisfactory positive end to 1.5 years of suffering.

Last edited:

Moulin

IF pluto has a say in true love then l think it's connection to mars is more intense and less obsessive than to venus.

I love pluto/mars connections and l have both venus/pluto and mars/pluto exact aspects in my natal chart plus i'm Aries/mars AC and venus conjunct exact my AC. Pluto rules my 8th H.

phorrrrrrrr!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
redwolf481 said:
....I kept my boundries(very polite libra) but its been hard...when I hurt her and she worked at her new job it took everything for me to keep myself out of her job and not to confront her(she worked down the street from me) and try and fix things...I respect her on one hand...but want to confront her because I feel she is hiding her feelings to protect herself......

She is not hiding her feelings intentionally...she is incapable of showing it...unless the other party shows it first. Its an intrinsic quality of self preservation that goes deep. You should have confronted her and put the matter openly. Its just part of the misunderstandings...sadly...that we both went through...

Being a semi-traditional girl, I just couldn't put anything ostensibly on the table unless the guy takes this initiative first. I could hint, I could show it in other ways to try to bring about some action...but not ostensibly in words first! Perhaps that would have changed things..but it's just not in my nature. And from what I am reading...not in hers either...

Another thing I noticed was that her Pisces/Scorp and Virgo placements would have given her an internal dilemma between intuition and logic. The Pisces /Scorp part of her nature most likely did feel exactly what you felt. But the Virgo Mercury and Sun would have been incapable of believing this - unless the other party demonstrated this reality without a questionable doubt. I would imagine she went through quite an internal questioning...is this really real? Am I imagining this? I am not seeing anything on the surface but I am feeling it....What is going on? To the point of torture. I went through the same thing between my Cancer planets and my Gemini planets. In addition, a virgo sun is not known to take action forcibly...its a subservient sign that likes to help and feel needed. Combined with her Pisces ascendant and personal planets, she would be more introverted....feeling things and suffering things but not quite able to show them in a fiery way (or with direct words) in the way you may have wanted.

An example of this introversion would be the Lena character in Sisterhood of the Traveling pants, not that I expect you to be an expert on chick flicks :). You should really pity her...if anything else...

One thing she does have and I can't relate to - her Mars in Capricorn. I can comment on it though after extensive research. This placement would have made her extremely shy in her actions. Even picking up the phone and calling someone first would have taken tremendous effort. Plus she is a girl..she is not suppose to do this traditionally in her mind... She would have been incapable of confronting you first. Even though inside, she desperately wanted you to put an end and honestly open up to the whole deal.

Now thinking some more on her Venus in Scorpio placement. In the positive sense, this is a fixed sign. Her affections don't change. (My mom has this placement and she is loyal to an extremity to me beyond what I want her to be. Sometimes I wish she is more relaxed about me because how the parent loves may be different from what the child needs). What this means for you is that if you confront her now, even after 2 years...her affections is not likely to change. You will still incur the same type of feeling from her. This fixed placement means that she will never be indifferent to you or is capable of ignoring you in her heart. At least that has been my experience and understanding.

Now in the negative sense with Venus in Scorpio, she has a revenge complex. To put the matter simply, you had made her suffer (whether intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter) and it is a deep and intrinsic need to make you pay for it. (I can relate to this wholly). The ameliorating effect is that...well...you already paid for it through all your heartaches in the last 2 years. So if you would open up to her now...and describe what you have suffered and went through honestly...the score is already equal. I can't imagine she would hold back now and treat you negatively.

Time does change things. Circumstances, outside events, etc., all play a crucial role to whether a relationship happens or not.

I wouldn't expect a relationship at this point. But an honest talk, closure, and possible friendship - would be most nourishing for both parties.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Now on the topic of Pluto being the ruler of true love - I would beg to differ here :) .

I think the Venus Pluto phenomenon is only one part of the spectrum of love. If you imagine the whole love spectrum as being one continuous rainbow of colors and shades.

Then I would attribute:

Yellow (O) to the warm, leonine and fuzzy connection of Venus/Sun. This type of love just warms the heart. Thinking about it brings a smile to your face and you just want to protect and hold that person.

Orange/Red (O) to Venus/Mars. This is earthly passion, energy, sexual excitment bouncing back and forth. The energy is easy and natural. In the positive manifestation, its the most natural thing to engage (or imagine yourself together) physically. Again in the positive manifestation, sex is joyful and energically refreshing.

Apple Green (O) to Venus /Uranus. (Now this could go bright orange too, I think both colors would be fitting). This type of love is exciting and unusual. In some extreme cases, the affair is sudden, sexy, fun and over just as fast. In my experience, venus uranus brings people together who usually wouldn't have much in common. The shared connection is a feeling of brotherhood and expansive friendship. Idiosyncrasies with the other or the situation - only amuses and delights, brightens up everyday mediocrity!

Sky/Aqua (O) to Venus/Neptune. This type of love is romantic, idealistic, full of poetry. You feel like you are floating in the air in bubbles! Sometimes in personal cases - so transcedant that it becomes largely platonic. In the impersonal sense, you love through sacrifices. You love the person regardless of whether you are getting anything in return, equally or not.

Blue/Sapphire (O) to Venus/Saturn. This is where love is weighed down a bit by responsibility. This is not necessarily a bad thing and very realistically needed to solidify all worldly things. You feel tremendous loyalty towards that person. You will never let them down. Its solid and practical.

Black/Purple/Crimson (O) to Venus/Pluto. This is the love that we have experienced in this post. Its so deep, passionate, and obssessive that when it touches person through time, that person seem to have no will to control it. Under the influence, it is possible for two people to give up everything and defy universes in order to be together! Not being able to possess the other becomes torture. Also, this is where the word star crossed (as in Shakesphere) originates, describing some of the desperation and extremities associated with the phenomenon. Often in most majority of worldly cases (where there does not involve the extremity of suicide in Shakesphere), two people are forever transformed to the very core.

So there, I think I've captured most of the planets and situations. Love has many facets and tonalities. The word "true love" may be a bit elusive to apply to any one planet...its a misty vision like the holy grail...we can't really categorize it or file it systematically as our mind would like to. True love is a different experience to different people, dependng on your natal aspects.

And most likely, if Venus aspects a variety of planets (or asteroids) favorably and exactly by degree, in a particular situation by synastry or composite - that would probably be the most important love affair in one person's lifetime.

Last edited:

redwolf481

GemwDepth said:
Now on the topic of Pluto being the ruler of true love - I would beg to differ here :) .

I think the Venus Pluto phenomenon is only one part of the spectrum of love. If you imagine the whole love spectrum as being one continuous rainbow of colors and shades.

Then I would attribute:

Yellow (O) to the warm, leonine and fuzzy connection of Venus/Sun. This type of love just warms the heart. Thinking about it brings a smile to your face and you just want to protect and hold that person.

Orange/Red (O) to Venus/Mars. This is earthly passion, energy, sexual excitment bouncing back and forth. The energy is easy and natural. In the positive manifestation, its the most natural thing to engage (or imagine yourself together) physically. Again in the positive manifestation, sex is joyful and energically refreshing.

Apple Green (O) to Venus /Uranus. (Now this could go bright orange too, I think both colors would be fitting). This type of love is exciting and unusual. In some extreme cases, the affair is sudden, sexy, fun and over just as fast. In my experience, venus uranus brings people together who usually wouldn't have much in common. The shared connection is a feeling of brotherhood and expansive friendship. Idiosyncrasies with the other or the situation - only amuses and delights, brightens up everyday mediocrity!

Sky/Aqua (O) to Venus/Neptune. This type of love is romantic, idealistic, full of poetry. You feel like you are floating in the air in bubbles! Sometimes in personal cases - so transcedant that it becomes largely platonic. In the impersonal sense, you love through sacrifices. You love the person regardless of whether you are getting anything in return, equally or not.

Blue/Sapphire (O) to Venus/Saturn. This is where love is weighed down a bit by responsibility. This is not necessarily a bad thing and very realistically needed to solidify all worldly things. You feel tremendous loyalty towards that person. You will never let them down. Its solid and practical.

Black/Purple/Crimson (O) to Venus/Pluto. This is the love that we have experienced in this post. Its so deep, passionate, and obssessive that when it touches person through time, that person seem to have no will to control it. Under the influence, it is possible for two people to give up everything and defy universes in order to be together! Not being able to possess the other becomes torture. Also, this is where the word star crossed (as in Shakesphere) originates, describing some of the desperation and extremities associated with the phenomenon. Often in most majority of worldly cases (where there does not involve the extremity of suicide in Shakesphere), two people are forever transformed to the very core.

So there, I think I've captured most of the planets and situations. Love has many facets and tonalities. The word "true love" may be a bit elusive to apply to any one planet...its a misty vision like the holy grail...we can't really categorize it or file it systematically as our mind would like to. True love is a different experience to different people, dependng on your natal aspects.

And most likely, if Venus aspects a variety of planets (or asteroids) favorably and exactly by degree, in a particular situation by synastry or composite - that would probably be the most important love affair in one person's lifetime.

I have so much to say to you and no time...I will post later...gem omg your last few posts were ON THE MONEY...it is the exact thing that happened.......THE EXACT THING...EXACT EMPHASIZE ON EXACT......I feel you figured her inside thoughts out as well and the way I feel she feels....I am moving back home to san antonio...to find her...to do what you said and put it out there whethere I am hurt or not...I am comfortable now that I Know how I felt and feel about her and even if it isn't logical its how I felt...I never kissed her, held her or was with her but knew how I felt when I was around her....and its deeper and different than any girl I have kissed or been with.....I have been single and bartending at one of the hottest bars in one of the best places to be single(austin tx) and could not get this chick off my mind...I would take girls on dates I have kissed girls but It was superficial and unfufilling to take it any further...it didn't feel the same.....I went home for xmas and was waiting at a bus station to go downtown(where all the busses meet) I was gonna ask some of my old friends about her....I am waiting and I heard the security guards talking about the spurs game and how the spurs just won....I look and see busses with spurs on them pulling in and people getting off to go to there cars(people don't wanna park downtown) I was watching the people and I thought of her....all of a sudden this girl with her friend gets off the bus and starts walking to her car...It LOOKED LIKE HER with her hair cut a bit shorter....I couldn't see her though I didn't have my glasses.....she was walking by me and she looked up and smiled and waved in my direction...I looked behind me and didn't see anyone responding to her(IT was just old people) I kept looking at her frozen trying to see if it was her....and she walked past to her car and then my bus came and I jumped on the bus......I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET.......this is the second time I have done this (wHERE i AM ALMOST SURE IT WAS HER AND i COULDN'T SEE HER CAUSE OF MY GLASSES AND i DIDN'T GO UP TO SEE) I went downtown and talked to folks... and talked to her exboyfriends friend.he hasn't gotten back yet I am not sure he will....I am making progress slowly..I contacted one of her friends old friends recently and she told me her friends name and that she was on myspace....I can't find her by name and her friend told me to ad another friend that has her friend on myspace.....I am waiting for approval hopefully I can ad this person and get michelles friends myspace and find someway to see it and maybe michelle has a myspace...(HER FRIEND HATES ME and was part of the reason michelle stopped talking to me...her friend told her I was crazy and ect..) I will get back on progress...I am having a jupiter return in my 5th house and mercury is retrograde starting tommorow in my 5th and we have jupiter conjunct the sun coming up following a eclipse conjunct jupiter in my 5th house all at the end of this month.....I am praying and praying...

GemwDepth

Account Closed
See if you can get her email address somehow. Its very difficult to pour your thoughts in person, (well I always mess up always, serious, even if I chart what I was going to say out :rolleyes: ). So if you can just write her an email honestly...and go from there...that may be a better way to do it instead of risking messing up in person...

Reading the boards has really helped me too. Because the last 1.5 to 2 years was excrutiating emotionally, even though on the surface I never really showed to anyone what was making me more anti-social than usual. You know I have Venus in Gemini, we hardly get that deep emotionally!

I am also curious, do you know if you were going through any pluto transits? About the time when this happened to me in '06, Pluto was at 28 Sagittarious, conjuncting my Neptune by 5 degrees or so, and opposing my Venus exactly at 28 gemini. And there it stayed, for 18 month...retrograding back and forth. The good thing is that Pluto is in the early degrees of Capricorn now...and I can feel this becoming part of my past...

It would be really interesting to compare your birth information with mine to see if there are similarities and conclusions we can draw from...astrologically.

redwolf481

GemwDepth said:
See if you can get her email address somehow. Its very difficult to pour your thoughts in person, (well I always mess up always, serious, even if I chart what I was going to say out :rolleyes: ). So if you can just write her an email honestly...and go from there...that may be a better way to do it instead of risking messing up in person...

Reading the boards has really helped me too. Because the last 1.5 to 2 years was excrutiating emotionally, even though on the surface I never really showed to anyone what was making me more anti-social than usual. You know I have Venus in Gemini, we hardly get that deep emotionally!

I am also curious, do you know if you were going through any pluto transits? About the time when this happened to me in '06, Pluto was at 28 Sagittarious, conjuncting my Neptune by 5 degrees or so, and opposing my Venus exactly at 28 gemini. And there it stayed, for 18 month...retrograding back and forth. The good thing is that Pluto is in the early degrees of Capricorn now...and I can feel this becoming part of my past...

It would be really interesting to compare your birth information with mine to see if there are similarities and conclusions we can draw from...astrologically.

we do have similar placements I am a gem with mercury in cancer a position that tends to make it hard for us to put our thoughts into words(neptune is also directly opposite my mercury and in my 3rd house) I could of sworn that in summer of 06 it was in earlier degrees than 28... I am a gemini sun 23 degrees summer of 06 was around the time tht I was going through my pluto opposite sun but I was at the end of it i know by 2007 it was pretty much done or maybe that summer 07 that it was over...I can't remmeber...but yeah I was going through the last year of pluto opposite sun(3 years of the close aspects according to the astrologer I was seeing) when I met her...It was a rough time...I actually was bewteen living on my friends couch, a homeless shelter and a bench at the time...I was pretty stressed....gem this is really scary...you are like an answer to my prayers....I have been asking virgos and girls for their insight the last 2 years and while i have gotten some....never anything like you...(my dads tarot psychic friend was pretty good) but you have hit it all on the head so well it was like you were there....your insight into her...me....the situation....the way I am thinking now...wow....it was torture these last 2 years torture the fact that you understand......I have tried to get over her...moved to another city...I cannot get over her...I now know I want her...I want her back...it feels like god has taken my best friend from me...I have been through the worst situations people can go through in life..I swear....nothing has hurt like this....you know its not just our pluto aspects...her venus pluto both fall on my antivertex(same as conjuncting the vertex) her sun is conjunct my juno...we have tons of heavy heavy aspects.....you know whats funny I am now learning midpoints and progressions and realize i met her when myprogressed venus conjuncted my sun/venus midpoint(the second biggest love midpoint after sun/moon) now my venus is about to conjunct my sun/moon midpoint(its on the degree before exact) and I am having a jupiter return to my 5th house and mercury is now retrograding this house and theres about to be a good eclipse there....I am praying and hoping this is my chance....I also know her progressed sun I think is about 1 degree away before exactly conjuncting her sun/venus midpoint....I am hoping this is for both of us.....I want her I have learned my lesson.....I ididn't know before and when I met her if I could be with one woman my whole life.....now I don't know if I can go on in life without her...and know I could never lose her again if I got her....a hot piece of *** is great but once the lust is gone its not....I have girls I am affectionate with but I need the pluto passion......I am terrifeid that i have lost her...terrified and I am not even afraid of death.....

by the way our venus is diff though I have venus in taurus(my ruler) conjunct my moon in taurus....my venus is at the end of the 7th house and considered interpreted in the 8th I consider it in both.....
s
I have mars in cancer.....she and you have mars in cap....though I am sure she has been with someone(my dad's friend who is a psychic tarot reader who has been on the money told me she had another boyfriend for a while because she didn't want to be alone but that she was terrible unhappy with him and broke up with him...he tried to keep her under his thumb...she told me that she still thinks of me but that shes dissapointed that she does... I have never been jealous or had a problem with a girl having been with guys before me....I know she as the supportive pleasing virgo probably has been with her boyfriends before I know she is severly cautious though and I believe before she gets married she will be able to count her boyfriends on one hand but yeah I am sure as the virgo who loves to please she has been with her boyfriends sexually before...but knowing she had a guy in the last 2 years while normal...twists my heart into knots....I guess its because there has not been one day I have not thought of her...and I have been trying to find her and I guess its because my heart loves her and considers her mine allready....I have been daydreaming lately and realize part of me is angry about this that I could get with her in the next 2 months and though I am objective....it hurts that she has been with this guy...its wierd I am friends with her ex boyfriend(the one she wa with when she met me) and the idea of him doesn't bother me.....but the fact that she has been with a guy since after meeting me...hurts very badly...the idea that shes been with him.....anyway mars in cap combined with virgo sun and venus in scorp I believe is severly cautious and trusting I belive even her venus want no superficial sex or love...just the real thing.,,,anyway get back