Will a Trine aspect work as a trigger from an eclipse ?

Chrysalis

From my previous SR i had SR moon @ 19 Aquarius in the 5th house trine SR Venus @18 Libra. The eclipse we had last August which happened at 19 degrees Leo, triggered this Moon/Venus aspect by an opposition, and this was the date i met my current BF for the first time.

Now for this years SR. I have venus @ 5 degrees Virgo trine Uranus in the 5th house, the next eclipse which happens on the 26th December will be @ 5 degrees Capricorn, which will make a grand trine with venus/uranus.

So my dilemma is, last years eclipse DID trigger an event, but it was from an opposition. This next approaching eclipse aspect is only a trine, even though its only a trine, (but it is also making a grandtrine), do you think this will still produce something ? Im not too sure how the trines would work.

To add though, the eclipse will also oppose my PR jupiter.

katydid

From my previous SR i had SR moon @ 19 Aquarius in the 5th house trine SR Venus @18 Libra. The eclipse we had last August which happened at 19 degrees Leo, triggered this Moon/Venus aspect by an opposition, and this was the date i met my current BF for the first time.

Now for this years SR. I have venus @ 5 degrees Virgo trine Uranus in the 5th house, the next eclipse which happens on the 26th December will be @ 5 degrees Capricorn, which will make a grand trine with venus/uranus.

So my dilemma is, last years eclipse DID trigger an event, but it was from an opposition. This next approaching eclipse aspect is only a trine, even though its only a trine, (but it is also making a grandtrine), do you think this will still produce something ? Im not too sure how the trines would work.

A trine by itself, not as powerful a trigger. But when it becomes a Grand trine, with the eclipse, it can be a productive trigger.

An Earth grand trine with Sun/Moon, Venus and Uranus...and pr Jupiter?

could it mean a change, for the better, in your current relationship?

Or perhaps you might feel strongly grounded and independent, and decide to take a break from a relationship, for your own sanity?

Chrysalis

A trine by itself, not as powerful a trigger. But when it becomes a Grand trine, with the eclipse, it can be a productive trigger.

An Earth grand trine with Sun/Moon, Venus and Uranus...and pr Jupiter?

could it mean a change, for the better, in your current relationship?

Or perhaps you might feel strongly grounded and independent, and decide to take a break from a relationship, for your own sanity?

Yes its venus in 5 degree virgo trine uranus 6 degrees in taurus (solar arc) and then the eclipse comes in on 26th december and aspects/forms the earth grandtrine from capricorn. But also jupiter is also at 5 degrees capricorn too.

I know thats what i was thinking "the trine not being so powerful". But i did add that also the eclipse will at the same time as forming the SR grand trine will oppose my progressed jupiter (7th house)...yes.

Current r'ship...idk at this point. Its been very rocky this year...had saturn squaring my natal venus and Pr 7th ruler mercury. Idk how much longer we will last.

Did a diurnal chart for yesterday and had my natal mars/pluto conjunction conjunct the diurnal MC ....still went ahead and seen him regardless (silly me) ended up telling him about something from my past i used to do...he wasn't too pleased.

Im looking at my ahead SR as this years been an absolute nightmare so far.

katydid

Yes its venus in 5 degree virgo trine uranus 6 degrees in taurus (solar arc) and then the eclipse comes in on 26th december and aspects/forms the earth grandtrine from capricorn. But also jupiter is also at 5 degrees capricorn too.

I know thats what i was thinking "the trine not being so powerful". But i did add that also the eclipse will at the same time as forming the SR grand trine will oppose my progressed jupiter (7th house)...yes.

Current r'ship...idk at this point. Its been very rocky this year...had saturn squaring my natal venus and Pr 7th ruler mercury. Idk how much longer we will last.

Did a diurnal chart for yesterday and had my natal mars/pluto conjunction conjunct the diurnal MC ....still went ahead and seen him regardless (silly me) ended up telling him about something from my past i used to do...he wasn't too pleased.

Im looking at my ahead SR as this years been an absolute nightmare so far.

He might not be the best guy for you. That future Grand Trine might bring you some better romantic opportunities, if you learn whatever you need to learn from this one. :ninja:

JUPITERASC

So my dilemma is, last years eclipse DID trigger an event,

but it was from an opposition.

This next approaching eclipse aspect is only a trine,
even though its only a trine, (but it is also making a grandtrine),

do you think this will still produce something ? Im not too sure how the trines would work.

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree recur at intervals

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are certainly linked with change

such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
and so on

An eclipse does not necessarily affect everyone,
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets
and/or
aspect to their ASC/DESC/IC/MC

keep in mind
that eclipse degree may be activated by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a year
AND

MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED
BY ECLIPSES
even years later

however

changes indicated may occur to others :smile:
- such as friends, co-workers
and not solely to family

BILL MERIDIAN - a pupil of CHARLES JAYNE
has written a book explaining the effects of eclipses in natal astrology

Bill Meridan's book explains
that Eclipses on the same area can be studied as eclipse families.
and
An eclipse can link two places together.

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier and 'repeat',
which MAY have significant impact due to that eclipse degree
REMAINING A SENSITIVE POINT FOR YEARS
also DECADES
Far longer than anyone had previously thought
A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses at Cycles Research....'

http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html