Vertex on Composite Descendant - Meant to be?

ardentika

This is something I've researched ,not thoroughly but as much my free time allows.

All of the star couples that broke up amd got back together have had vertex on composite dsc.

Mila and Ashton Kutcher met in their early youth but only got together till later age. They both were in different marriages and relationships until they reconnected by accident.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have that conjunction amd they too used to break up a lot. Will they end up together ? We are yet to see.

Pretty much all couples with this aspect would break up and get back together quote a few times before their official "ending up together".

My friend is such example.

I have two friendly couples who don't have that aspect but have vertex Conjunct ruler.of DSC or asc so that might be as significant.

And usually the Conjunction is pretty right. No more than 5 orb.

I've had this experience myself and it's true we never forget those people for better or worse. My parents have this. They broke up and got back together.

What's your experience and thoughts and observations on this aspect?

Neptunian Rainbow

I have experienced it once. Vertex is 1 degree from the composite Dsc and Psyche is 2 degrees from the Dsc.
I am certain that is was intense for us both, there was passion and strong feelings. Strong feelings trigger fears and insecurities. He did not like that so he broke up with me. He contacted me several times after that and said that he felt obsessed with me and that he had never felt like that with an ex before. He wanted to visit me and have sex, he never mentioned getting back together. I ended our contact since I felt disrespected. He has now lived with a new woman for several years. I will never forget him, but it’s not the most intense chemistry that I have experienced.

Another ex’s Sun is exactly conjunct my Dsc. I have also experienced an exact Psyche- Eros conjunction. Those two men affected me the most I think.

ElenaJ

I have experienced it once. Vertex is 1 degree from the composite Dsc and Psyche is 2 degrees from the Dsc.
I am certain that is was intense for us both, there was passion and strong feelings. Strong feelings trigger fears and insecurities. He did not like that so he broke up with me. He contacted me several times after that and said that he felt obsessed with me and that he had never felt like that with an ex before. He wanted to visit me and have sex, he never mentioned getting back together. I ended our contact since I felt disrespected. He has now lived with a new woman for several years. I will never forget him, but it’s not the most intense chemistry that I have experienced.

Another ex’s Sun is exactly conjunct my Dsc. I have also experienced an exact Psyche- Eros conjunction. Those two men affected me the most I think.

Took another look, and vertex is conjunct eros, one degree from Venus and two from composite descendent.

zipadee

Funny that you brought this up as I recently underwent an awkward friends/more-than-friends/who-knows predicament with this placement. The only thing is, the composite vertex is conjunct the desc. by 6 degrees, so not sure if that counts, but here I go :joyful:

We've been friends for years now (comp sun/merc 11th house) I left school for awhile but eventually returned and we became even closer friends, spent all of our time together. I always liked him, finally confessed in the last month of school, he said he felt the same, we hooked up, which was fine, but then the communication was off (he is very awkward with relationships, isn't just me), hooked up again, he messaged me maybe once more after this and we never spoke again after that. He seemed to be a different person than the person I knew before by the end of our relationship (and I don't think this was my own effect on him), which is why I've made no effort to contact him or make amends.

I didn't mean to be so fatalistic, I will be curious to see if we ever speak again, just because of what you mentioned about the vertex/desc conj. Also, don't worry people, I'm not predicting this sort of turnout for anyone else with this placement. We have our own unique midpoint chart, with chiron exact on the asc (which I imagine doesn't bode well) with venus close to it.

ardentika

I don't count Davison much.

And I've had the same issue with someone whom we had vertex with 6 degree orb. It almost felt like the wide degrees didn't hold together the passion or connection.

But from what I'm reading the experiences are very similair. There seems to be datedness indeed.