Solar Eclipse transit 8th house!

dulceamarga

Hello So I am wanting some advice for the Solar Eclipse on January 21st 2019. The moon is in my 8th house and the Sun is in my 2nd house and there is a square to Juno I believe in my 5th ? So does this mean this has something to do with pregnancy? Children? or is it more focused on the 8th house matters?

Attachments

• IMG_C9E3DF8E2755-1.jpg
    IMG_C9E3DF8E2755-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 22

CapAquaPis

Hello So I am wanting some advice for the Solar Eclipse on January 21st 2019. The moon is in my 8th house and the Sun is in my 2nd house and there is a square to Juno I believe in my 5th ? So does this mean this has something to do with pregnancy? Children? or is it more focused on the 8th house matters?

According to your chart, pregnancy is quite possible (edit: you are, my apologies)...you meant the total lunar eclipse last month. If this is true, you may have a (edit: 2nd) baby by the end of this year (Dec. 27 is a solar eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn, not far from the sun's placement in 29' Capricorn/cusp Aquarius on your chart link). Hopefully you and your lover are ready to have a baby/child...esp. the chart's placements has some relation to do in close to the Christmas season (Dec 21-Jan 2, 2020) before or the start of the next decade (what about Jan 19-21?). I wish you and your lover the best luck in your future child (boy/girl? due June 1-11?)...or two in the coming year, if my own interpretation is correct.

In astrology, some zodiac signs experience pregnancy in a different (positive, negative or neutral) way than another woman's (Individual variance). From what I seen in the media: Christina Aguilera, Shakira and Demi Moore (in the 1990s) seem to have the best pregnancy looks. Their sun signs scorpio (Demi), sagittarius (Christina), capricorn (Ginger Zee is a honorable mention) and my own Aquarius (Shakira)… and least not forget maternal Cancers (princess Diana) experience a lighter and brighter kind of pregnancy, although not all women have great, typical or healthy pregnancies. Celebrities tells the world and are empowering women that pregnancy is beautiful, no matter what you look like. :smile:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I realized in astrology, women have a stronger influence from her moon sign than men. I just read you're a Gemini sun (your b-day is close to the baby's due date), but what's your moon sign? My own mother is a Taurus sun, but a 1' Pisces moon (cusp Aquarius) and pregnancies tend to go well for Pisceans. An almost perfect pregnancy...ups and downs... and a relatively short labor (6-7 hours long) to brought me into the world.

Last edited:

dulceamarga

Thank you for responding! Yes the baby (hopefully) will be due June 15! For some reason I feel this baby will come earlier perhaps mid may? It's just a feeling i have. My moon sign is in Gemini I have provided my natal chart! I have had fertility issues and have not been able to carry. This is the longest pregnancy I have had (21 weeks) The solar eclipse last month brought me news my sister was pregnant as well. I hope to give birth hopefully in May or June and if another baby comes I am all for it! Thank you for your wisdom I did not see possible pregnancy at all but looking at my solar return pregnancy looked quite possible! The baby is a boy might be a gemini? if he comes early Taurus? who knows but I am a gemini and my partner is a gemini! So three geminis possibly. lol I just hope this pregnancy makes it to term.

Attachments

• Natal chart.jpg
    Natal chart.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 16
  • updated SR.jpg
    updated SR.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 15

dulceamarga

I realized in astrology, women have a stronger influence from her moon sign than men. I just read you're a Gemini sun (your b-day is close to the baby's due date), but what's your moon sign? My own mother is a Taurus sun, but a 1' Pisces moon (cusp Aquarius) and pregnancies tend to go well for Pisceans. An almost perfect pregnancy...ups and downs... and a relatively short labor (6-7 hours long) to brought me into the world.

My moon sign is in Gemini have attached my natal chart. 2 babies so close to each other that brings me hope.

CapAquaPis

You're welcome...a baby can be born 37-39.5 weeks (not premature), as well 41-42.5 weeks (sometimes would have to be induced or by c-section), which rounds up the average at 39.5-41 weeks. A double Gemini mother with a sun Gemini child is an interesting piece of evidence on astrological sign patterns in biological families (lineage). Personally, I have a Taurus brother born a week (Apr 23, 1981) before my Mom's 30th birthday (Apr 29, 1951) and Sagittarius father (Dec 17, 1946) with his first child, my half-sister (Dec 21, 1970), and finally my maternal grandfather is an Aquarius and maternal grandmother a Sagittarius, with my nephew (brother's son) in between Capricorn (Jan 18, 2000).

Last edited:

dulceamarga

Welp I am 35 weeks now! don't know if he will be born at the full moon in Scorpio next week. He'd be 36 weeks .... I will keep you posted. I have a feeling he will be a Taurus.