One Sided Attraction? - Synastry.

RavingNomad

Hello everybody.

So I've known this woman for many years. I recently got into contact with her again after a few years, and I've found that old feelings that I had forgotten about have resurfaced. I know we both care about each other, however its hard to gauge if these feelings are reciprocated.

There is a calming but a hazy feeling to it, yet also a underlying anxious feel. Which from my understanding comes from Neptune influences. Which the chart seems to indicate there are several.

So my question is, Am I misreading a platonic feeling due to influences. Or if there are other aspects that are causing confusion.

Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26
  • chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Hello everybody.

So I've known this woman for many years. I recently got into contact with her again after a few years, and I've found that old feelings that I had forgotten about have resurfaced. I know we both care about each other, however its hard to gauge if these feelings are reciprocated.

There is a calming but a hazy feeling to it, yet also a underlying anxious feel. Which from my understanding comes from Neptune influences. Which the chart seems to indicate there are several.

So my question is, Am I misreading a platonic feeling due to influences. Or if there are other aspects that are causing confusion.

Thank you very much in advance.

The contacts are not encouraging. Moon-conjunct-Saturn is a wet blanket romantically. The Mercury conjunct Ic suggests someone is nervous or someone is too clever by half. The inner chart with Mars-conjunct-Venus near Desc. is probably too pushy for the outer chart.

It doesn't have the vibe of a romance. It's controlled, and feelings are repressed. Eventually, it will be depressing for someone.

RavingNomad

The contacts are not encouraging. Moon-conjunct-Saturn is a wet blanket romantically. The Mercury conjunct Ic suggests someone is nervous or someone is too clever by half. The inner chart with Mars-conjunct-Venus near Desc. is probably too pushy for the outer chart.

It doesn't have the vibe of a romance. It's controlled, and feelings are repressed. Eventually, it will be depressing for someone.

Interesting, that explains the underlying anxiety there. Thank you very much for the insight.