Pluto conjunct Descendant: projection?

Tutu

Hi,

I have an almost exact conjunction (less than one degree) of Pluto to my descendant in Libra. Pluto is squaring my sun as well.

As far as I know, people with this aspect tend to project the Pluto characteristics on other people and by doing that, they don't own them. I tend to see power in others, but usually see myself as powerless. But somehow, after some rough periods in my life and some therapy, I've started to feel different. I feel more energy and more capable of directing my life towards what I aim it to be and less willing to be a victim of the circumstances or just go with the flow. Is it possible that I will eventually "own" the Pluto characteristics that I project onto others? Does this placement mean that the person needs to learn that lesson?

Thank you.

BlackLioness87

Hi,

I have an almost exact conjunction (less than one degree) of Pluto to my descendant in Libra. Pluto is squaring my sun as well.

As far as I know, people with this aspect tend to project the Pluto characteristics on other people and by doing that, they don't own them. I tend to see power in others, but usually see myself as powerless. But somehow, after some rough periods in my life and some therapy, I've started to feel different. I feel more energy and more capable of directing my life towards what I aim it to be and less willing to be a victim of the circumstances or just go with the flow. Is it possible that I will eventually "own" the Pluto characteristics that I project onto others? Does this placement mean that the person needs to learn that lesson?

Thank you.

In my opinion, a person with this placement needs a partner with the Pluto qualities s/he lacks. Then the partner, close friend, etc. can someway help the "planet on DSC person" absorb and integrate the traits needed on his personality.