The nature of pisces descendant

turkish girl

Thank you for starting this thread..

I have always thought to write about this one.Pisces descendant umm...I too have virgo rising and i read all the comments above.My experiences are very close to them.Til today usually ''weak and sensitive'' guys has attracted towards me.I think if your other planets are in harmony with this axis,then it is fine.Otherwise you are just not happy with what you attract.

It is same story for guys who comes towards me,even one of them write small stories plus he was ex drug addict.Another one with pisces asc,and have mommy issues.It was one of the main problem i broke up with him.Another one had low self esteem and was making body building to feel manly enough.And another... all common trait was here low self esteem and being lazy and being destructive mainly.I can not say they were bad guys though.But they had real bad sides.They were harming.Reducing my energy,i was feeling unsafe.Plus they were making self sabotage.,playing victim etc.

But for me ,i guess this is usually same for many women,when a guy comes in weak shape towards you then you lose your interest in him.I can not stay with someone whom i do not feel safe and secure.But how can those guy carry and defend me right?When i realise i am much more stronger than those guys,i lost my total interest.I wonder if any of you felt same ?

In my opinion if one side is wounded then another can heal him/her.But when both sides are wounded then there is no solution.

Opposites attracts they say.This is probably true.Maybe virgo woman seem too strong from outside.Maybe our serious look is considered being strong.But i do not think virgo is such a strong sign.I personally do not feel strong,it is just i was so used to play strong because i had to.

Probably not only axis has a word on this.I believe the ruler's condition say the main word.Because even those guys comes towards for me,i felt only my real attraction for someone who was scorpio(jupiter in scorpio).

Last edited: