Communication?

mercuryretro

Is she trying to communicate her feelings for me? (What she feels)

Its weird she has been ignoring msgs and giving me short replys. We haven't been in contact for a while. Today she seems more eager to chat.

Attachments

• Img 1.jpg
    Img 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 32

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
You are Mercury. The matter is a 3th H matter, which is in Scorpio so it has Mars as its lord. Mercury and Mars are in exact trine, with Mercury being in its own domicile. The line is open! The girl would be Neptune, the Dsc being in Pisces, conjunct Neptune, so she might be a little foggy or spacey, but maybe that’s precisely how you like it. The Moon is detaching from Saturn, so the aching or frustrating moment is gone, and is applying to Pluto: moment of intense clarity coming. As I said, the line is open.

Chrysalis

It could be the case yes, her/jupiter is in your 3rd, trine her L3/venus in her 5th, both trine neptune on the dsc.

mercuryretro

You are Mercury. The matter is a 3th H matter, which is in Scorpio so it has Mars as its lord. Mercury and Mars are in exact trine, with Mercury being in its own domicile. The line is open! The girl would be Neptune, the Dsc being in Pisces, conjunct Neptune, so she might be a little foggy or spacey, but maybe that’s precisely how you like it. The Moon is detaching from Saturn, so the aching or frustrating moment is gone, and is applying to Pluto: moment of intense clarity coming. As I said, the line is open.

I hope the smoke lifts soon i do love mystery but i wish she give me a tiny clue..

Chrysalis

You've got nerves of steel, thats all im saying, there's no way i could go this long without knowing where i stood with someone, that i liked too.

mercuryretro

You've got nerves of steel, thats all im saying, there's no way i could go this long without knowing where i stood with someone, that i liked too.

Lol its just the way i feel about her maybe some past life residue i have to deal with. How long will this open line of communication last?