Chiron Exact Aldebaran and Anchors Entire Chart

Dubyadude1986

I wanted to see if I couldn't get some input on this fixed star sitting on my wound.

I have Chiron EXACT Aldebaran and the rest of the entire chart is anchored there. It sits near my IC and anchors my planets, which are all above the horizon except Jupiter and are all between Aquarius and Scorpio. It looks like it's kicking a field goal...

The reason I am asking is because health is starting to become an issue. More chronic than normal.

Am I going to always be sick or am I supposed to heal people somehow? My Jupiter is in H12 Aqua, rules my natal MC/Saturn, and is the only independent planet in the chart that isn't conjunct other planets.

Last edited:

RaRohini

I wanted to see if I couldn't get some input on this fixed star sitting on my wound.

I have Chiron EXACT Aldebaran and the rest of the entire chart is anchored there. It sits near my IC and anchors my planets, which are all above the horizon except Jupiter and are all between Aquarius and Scorpio. It looks like it's kicking a field goal...

The reason I am asking is because health is starting to become an issue. More chronic than normal.

Am I going to always be sick or am I supposed to heal people somehow? My Jupiter is in H12 Aqua, rules my natal MC/Saturn, and is the only independent planet in the chart that isn't conjunct other planets.

Hi Dubyadude !

I dont know to read the Chiron positioning on Aldeberan. But i can tell you about the star itself.
Lord Krishna was born when the brightest star in the sky Aldeberan ( Rohini) was rising.
He was the most handsome of all the Gods and represented love in all its forms.
Rohini was the favourite star of the Moon. Meaning the moon (emotion)is most comfortable in Rohini.
Rohini comes from the word 'Rohan' root 'Ro' from which the word growth is derived.
Rohini star is capable of growing against all odds and represents fertility.
Any venture inaugurated by a Rohini is bound to grow. But the aim of the star itself is 'moksha', the seeker of truth.
Hope it helps and wishing you a speedy recovery !

Last edited:

katydid

It is nice to hear that information posted by RaRohini. It is very helpful.

I was taught that Aldebaran strived for HONOR, INTEGRITY, NOBILITY and that one who had strong conjunctions there would have very high expectations for themselves and others.

Having Chiron there would add a sense of urgency, sensitivity to that quest for Integrity/Honor. And perhaps some doubt and uncertainty.

Given that your chart is anchored by that conjunction, resting on the IC, one's deepest emotional foundation, it makes that sense of urgency even more profound. And perhaps one's inner doubts, self criticism,[chiron/IC] is enhanced by that fixed star? Thus Aldebaran can give you the power to uncover the truth and seek the light.

I am not sure how it connects to your current health issues. Does Mercury rule your 6th or 12th?

RaRohini

One more thing, normally a healthy Rohini ( without malefic aspects) indicates high testoster'rohan' 😉 level. ( growth hormone)
Maybe you could get your testosterone checked?

RaRohini

I was taught that Aldebaran strived for HONOR, INTEGRITY, NOBILITY and that one who had strong conjunctions there would have very high expectations for themselves and others.

Having Chiron there would add a sense of urgency, sensitivity to that quest for Integrity/Honor. And perhaps some doubt and uncertainty.

Given that your chart is anchored by that conjunction, resting on the IC, one's deepest emotional foundation, it makes that sense of urgency even more profound. And perhaps one's inner doubts, self criticism,[chiron/IC] is enhanced by that fixed star? Thus Aldebaran can give you the power to uncover the truth and seek the light.

I am not sure how it connects to your current health issues. Does Mercury rule your 6th or 12th?

Nice to hear the inputs about Aldebaran too katydid !
The Nobility part ..it fits in so well with Lord Krishna's life !!! And it rules Taurus the 2nd house of nobility 😃

Dubyadude1986

Hi Dubyadude !

I dont know to read the Chiron positioning on Aldeberan. But i can tell you about the star itself.
Lord Krishna was born when the brightest star in the sky Aldeberan ( Rohini) was rising.
He was the most handsome of all the Gods and represented love in all its forms.
Rohini was the favourite star of the Moon. Meaning the moon (emotion)is most comfortable in Rohini.
Rohini comes from the word 'Rohan' root 'Ro' from which the word growth is derived.
Rohini star is capable of growing against all odds and represents fertility.
Any venture inaugurated by a Rohini is bound to grow. But the aim of the star itself is 'moksha', the seeker of truth.
Hope it helps and wishing you a speedy recovery !

Hello RaRohini! Thank you for this information, this is all relevant and things I wouldn't have found. Thank you for your well wishes too. I did read that this one was benefic and not as dark as the other three that they talk about. Fertility has been an issue, probably an opposition to something up top...

Thank you. A also found something about St. Michael, but I'm still learning about that.

Hi Katy! The expectations are high, I think I'm trying to make up for something. My Chiron doesn't want to do what my Taurus NN in H2 wants to do...

Gemini Chiron 10 degrees is in H3.

Virgo rules my 6th cusp on the DSC. I wonder if Mercury is causing this or that Neptune in 12th H... Thank you for this Katy!

Dubyadude1986

Hello. Been under the weather lately, like I said. I hope everyone is O.K.

I know I had two of these health threads... Waybread provided me a lot of useful information in that one, like you all did here, but I can't find it.

I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroidism. I knew something was wrong and it may need to be taken out. My TSL is .49 and the secondary test was .90. Nothing is regulated physically or emotionally, from temperature, appetite, to chemicals in the brain.

Most people's are between 2 and 3...

So I have unmasked my illness. Please help astrologically. I'm almost too sick to go anywhere. This is in conjunction with PTSD, GERD, asthma. They took the x-rays without the vests because they wanted pictures of the throat and lungs. Now, they are asking me about radiation.... I am awaiting tests for the C word of something in the neck, although it is unlikely thank goodness. At this point, I am almost certainly enemic, in the 140s, and they said if they could diagnose it without a lab by law, they would, they are that sure.

My bottoms fall right off without a belt and my t-shirts now appear as dresses. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I think this is progressions and not transits, also... Anything is appreciated. I miss you all and will try to get caught back up in reading as I start to feel better.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_me_2016927.669.25847.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_me_2016927.669.25847.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_52gw_01_me_2016927.690.26171.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_me_2016927.690.26171.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: