saturn conjuct venus transit

shandi1910

Hello everybody!
Since this transit entered in my life I noticed a lot of difficults with my boyfriend.
The communication just doesn't work. We fight all the time, he have a lot of work, we break up several times, he did a huge travel for 1 month...everything happened to us. But in the end he always come back to me, but the same old difficults between us remains. (I complain that he is cold with me, that he is distant....)
This saturn conjuct venus transit will end in september final.
I want to know if after this transit I will notice that the things will be lighter and better? or the effects caused by the transit will remain?
Thank you, and srry for my english but im portuguese!

JUPITERASC

Hello everybody!
Since this transit entered in my life I noticed a lot of difficults with my boyfriend.
The communication just doesn't work. We fight all the time, he have a lot of work, we break up several times, he did a huge travel for 1 month...everything happened to us. But in the end he always come back to me, but the same old difficults between us remains. (I complain that he is cold with me, that he is distant....)
This saturn conjuct venus transit will end in september final.
I want to know if after this transit I will notice that the things will be lighter and better? or the effects caused by the transit will remain?

Thank you, and srry for my english but im portuguese!

Your question is one for which perhaps Relational Horary may find a more immediate answer :smile:
Horary astrology is different from natal astrology because it does not require a natal chart

To correctly ask an Horary question
it is necessary for the enquirer to think over their difficulty for some time, at least a day or more
before then formulating their question
often the questioner will think of many different ways of asking the question
until the final version is settled

When the questioner decides on their question,
the questioner makes a note of the exact time at their location

then posts a chart on the appropriate Horary board
for that exact time and date, at their location, and with their question

Your question would be one for the Horary Questions on Relationships board
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Remember to read and understand the Horary rules
so that helps you formulate your question the best possible way
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards