Uranian Transits

flea

I am going through the uranus opposition, which is interesting in itself. Yet I also am going through the transits of Uranus opposite Pluto, Uranus square Sun, and Uranus conjunct Chiron.

So a few years ago I got rid of my career and an old relationship, and so I am thinking what left is there to change, I have already gone through a process of internal searching and healing. And so I feel like I have exhausted the known knowledge I have to hand about what other occurances can happen under these transits. I also have uranus ruling my MC too, and plenty of aquarius in my progressed chart. There seems to be an overflowing of Uranian energy, but to what end i ask my self. This has left me considerably puzzelled....

astro_24gw_01_jay_200772.gif

So If anyone is game to shed some light opn these tranists, I would be most appriecative!!!!!

Love Light and Peace,

Flea

Howl

Hi Flea,

We share a birthday, it's just that mine is sixteen years later than yours :)

Just coincidentally, you have Cancer Moon/Gemini Ascendant where I have Gemini Moon/Cancer Ascendant. We both have 18" Sagittarian Sun in the sixth house. I bet we have some similarities ;)

I am also enjoying the Uranus in Pisces square Sun in Saggitarius transit. As I have Sun conjunct Mercury, its also a Uranus-Mercury square. Transiting Uranus falls in house 8 for me, unlike yours in 10.

I'm still waiting, to some degree, for the Uranus chaos to eminate from my 8H. I am having the first long distance relationship in my life (a planet of distance, detachment and also modern technology in the house of intimacy, squaring mercury too - just imagine my phone bills!). Basically, my lover is not in my everyday life, and while it's working suprisingly smoothly so far, it is new to me, and have had to learn a new way of being together. It hasn't exactly 'disrupted' (squared) my 6H Sun to a painful degree yet, but perhaps that means I've been flexible enought to bend rather than break. Hope so :)

I'll think about this some more, and get back to you on the Sun square Uranus. I expect mine will be milder, given that I'm not facing a Uranus opposition too!

Here's me:

Shot at 2007-07-02

Last edited:

sageofaquarius

Hi Flea

The standard maxim regarding Uranus - Expect the Unexpected - means what it says. You've can't prepare for Uranian transits in advance - it's just not, well, Uranian. Whatever you think will happen is exactly what will happen, but not in the way you expect.

Here is a personal example that finally confirmed my belief in astrology. I was working from home but needed to do some food shopping. I wanted to do it efficiently and with minimum fuss and distraction (no bumping into friends who said: "Come on, let's go and have a drink"). I decided on a time, but just as I was leaving I glanced at the chart and saw: "Unexpected news about a death" (Mercury in 8th sextile natal Uranus in Gemini in the 7th). My immediate reaction was that I was about to hear news of a death - but since I now expected this, how could it be unexpected? Off I went, and just as I completed my shopping, an acquaintance hailed me in the street and said "Hey, guess what, great news! Barry Sullivan has been killed in an accident." Why is that great news, I asked. "He was my biggest enemy. He'd threatened to kill me. I've been praying for this for ages. There is a God, after all!" And he works through astrology, I thought. The event was unexpected because I never expected news about a death to be considered good.

I'm going to advise you to ignore your Uranian transits for a moment and concentrate on Pluto opposite your natal Jupiter (which was exact as I looked at your chart!). [I don't use Progressions because it has never been explained to me why they should work - what's the logic behind them, Mr Tyl? I've read the book but just don't get it - there doesn't seem to be any logic in it, and logic is very Uranian, the maths of the mystic. But if it works for you - and it seems to work for a lot of people - that's fine.]

Your other important aspect that I would concentrate on right now is Neptune conjunct Midheaven. It seems to me that you could be about to use your spiritual experience as the basis of a career - as a professional astrologer maybe?

The effects of the several Uranus transits you are experiencing are documented in many books and on this site. Just remember, they will almost certainly come at you from a different angle than the one you expect.

I'm sorry if this is less specific than you anticipated. I hope, however, that it will be unexpectedly beneficial.

Love and peace.

soa

How predictable life would be if unexpected things never happened.

Last edited:

flea

Howl,
It is very unexpected of your chart to be so similar, even venus is vey close and mars is in an earth sign. Yes there must be some interesting similarities!! And Perth too.... I would have never guessed. Notive Uranus will be coming up on an oposition with mars in a few years.

SOA
Yes I am expecting the unexpected as i cannot see what can be removed from my life. The change is all in the future. Neptune has been doing a good job on my career, it was so trad then went very nebulous and I starting learning all kinds of stuff, froma spiritual basis, I suppose my whole life will be effected by that now. Pluto and Jupiter talks to me about a change in my true self, or rather asking deeper questions about who I really am. In life that can be other people questioning my beliefs and my system for living, as pluto is in the 7th, of the other. But this has not eventuated yet, maybe I will find this as I become more involved with career stuff as this has gone through a real lull this half year. I have no other to see how pluto is working for me as a projection, it is hiding I think!

OHH, my partner left when pluto was conjunct sun exact! There have been a few others but that one was... astrology really is expressing things.

Thankyou for your insights, I will keep looking.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

ps I went to the chinese in emsworth about 10 years ago, very good....

sageofaquarius

Hi Flea

So you've been to the Chinese in Emsworth! Well, now, that was unexpected. And you just round the corner in Perth! :38:

If you think you've exhausted the known possibilities for personal change under your upcoming Uranian transits, there are at least four options, all of which may happen at the same time:

a) You're right, and Uranian transits and the whole of astrology is bullshit (Uranus opposite Pluto - everything you've ever believed in just has to go);
b) You're wrong, and there are unexpected personal changes you hadn't thought of (Uranus square Sun - I hate God, it's such a know-it-all);
c) You're right, and the changes you are about to go through involve your relationship with your local community and the wider world. It may be time to get political - the environment, say - and helping to nurse your part of the planet may help heal your own inner injuries. With Uranus in a Virgo/Pisces opposition, this could involve healing the land with water, colour this how you will (Uranus opposite Uranus - whose Sun ar U?);
d) You're right, you've covered all the options so the only thing left to do is relax and ride the wave. Psurf's up!

If you're a fan of the Hitchhiker's Guide, you will know that 42 is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. Don't Panic.

L&P

sagaofaquarius

Last edited:

freedomlover

Hello Flea!

Some thoughts for you.....

I noticed that your Uranus is alllmmmoooost into your 11th house. The thought came to me that as it goes through your 11th house, you may get into some kind of humanitarian service, or maybe be able to use your creative, intuitive talents, and not have to have a "day job".

However, it is retrograde, and of course is moving backwards through your 10th house, then it will take awhile to come back out of your 10th house and back into your 11th. So you have awhile to get prepared for this to happen. Uranus doesn't come out of retrograde until November 24, 2007, and I'm assuming it would be sometime in the Spring of 2008 that it would enter your 11th.

So, it looks like Piscean issues are what needs revisited during this time. Some Piscean issues that you may or may not have considered are:

Procrastination
Passive-aggressive behavior
Deceptions you are believing
Rescuer/Martyr behavior
Master/servant issues
Victimization
Freeing and honing your psychic gifts

How good are you at valuing the need to truly take time off and rest and recuperate when you really need it. Are you the type that keeps pushing yourself?

Also, Uranus will station Direct in November on your natal Saturn in Pisces, so a turning point may involve something that will present itself for healing or resolution at that time.

And.... are you aware of the "I am" teachings, and similar messages - also affirmations. The thought came to me that this may help you. (then I saw Aries, intercepted in the 11th - Aries - I am) Pluto being on your Jupiter/AC, as well, would show that transformation could come from teachings from the Higher realms. The whole transit "feel" of these transits is one of transformation of self into your true being.

I'm right in there with you, as we have very similar placements, as you know. We may be able to "feed off" each other during this time.
(Ooh, "feed off" - I just sounded like a Piranha.:p)

Freedomlover

flea

Thankyou SOA and Freedom for your insights,

When pluto crossed my sun it was square uranus, that was when I had real deep turmoil change transformation in my life. So the uranus opposition is about rebuilding things in unforseen ways. Thats how I see it anyway so SOA's option c is an interesting one to think about.

I also looked at when uranus would make its transit. on my Dad's birthday next year 22 March. This is also my sun/moon mid point. So maybe it is an ultimate reoslution of my intercepted Aries/Libra. Taking my own power, taking the layers off to find my own true self. "I AM" I feel is such an important and powerful statement. I have a shell essence called " I AM ", which is homeopathic. I just reordered it the otherday Freedomlover!

My interests have become more spiritual yet I endeavour to ground them in reality. painting is one of those ways. Also finding out about the **** we eat in our foods, growing veggies in my garden, they are going really well!! I am adjusting my taste buds as well as changing my shampoo and cosmetics. It is endless the chemicals in our daily lives. I have been more and more interested in Ayurvedics, for eating principles and cleansing etc etc

So I think about the virgo/pisces. Water and Land, both have such huge scars. The underground water system is a timebomb as it can take hundreds of years for the water to percolate through. And we have been heaviliy polluting since the industrial ervolution. The earth is so overworked that there is little real life giving value left. No ground is left fallow, no major crops are rotated. I think it not an either or. Water and Earth combine in a transformative way to give healing. They are both female signs too. It is my masculine that is intercepted.

Seems the story is already active in my life. I like the idea of realxing and riding the wave in!!

I remember Freedom you are born a couple of weeks before me. There are so many similarity in our charts. Different planets same positions. Often people go through 3 transits of the opposition due to the retrograde, but this is not so for wither you or me. On the soltice uranus came close to opposition but did not quite get there, so there is only the one transit next year.

It will be a very interesting year to see what appears.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

sageofaquarius

flea said:
So I think about the virgo/pisces. Water and Land, both have such huge scars. The underground water system is a timebomb as it can take hundreds of years for the water to percolate through. And we have been heavily polluting since the industrial revolution. The earth is so overworked that there is little real life giving value left. No ground is left fallow, no major crops are rotated. I think it not an either or. Water and Earth combine in a transformative way to give healing. They are both female signs too. It is my masculine that is intercepted.

In this situation I think Pisces represents the ocean and Uranus is the (masculine) science that will enable us to desalinate it economically. The Virgo end of the deal is that we must practice good husbandry and learn to use water wisely. We've got to learn to be picky about when and where we spray and sprinkle - no drought about it!

Keep the faith.

soa

flea

I also think of virgo as the process of purification, so this opposition is more about the physcial issues regarding the earth. Maybe Sag/Gem is more about ideas and relating?? I see so many people coming to conclusions about the earth, and begingin to see that we are not chosing the right people to have governance over the earth, or maybe we haven't demanded it yet??

Love Light and Peace

ps old old boyfriend was from hayling so I know your area quite well. Spent some peaceful summers there!!

leopardcana

Hi there,

since 2003 when the transiting Uranus entered Pisces which is in my 7th and 8th house things changed for me weirdly. I am with a girl since then and Im thinkin to marry her but things doesnt appear that good cos she doesnt want that even though Im sort of insisting for our better.
I wonder what after that?