Descendant in Gemini

Koko

My Descendant is in Gemini and Gemini is ruled by Mercury.
My Mercury is in Capricorn and it falls in my 1st house.
What does it mean for love?

sworm09

My Descendant is in Gemini and Gemini is ruled by Mercury.
My Mercury is in Capricorn and it falls in my 1st house.
What does it mean for love?

Without posting a chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327)

it's hard to say. Without a chart though, we can say that it poses difficulty for relationships. Mercury in Capricorn is in aversion to Gemini, so he can't manage 7th house affairs. That might lead to being romantically disconnected. Capricorn would be your 2nd sign, so for whatever reason, financial issues are prominent at some point.

Koko

Both my 5th and 7th house are empty. I have been reading a lot about love aspects lately but I just cannot figure it out. Here is my chart :) IMG_8165.jpg

waybread

What's with your chart, Koko? It seems to be rotated. Normally we see the 7th house cusp on the right side of the chart.

The 7th house says something about the type of partner or spouse we hope to attract. With so much Capricorn emphasis in your chart, you may admire people who seem more witty, versatile, and clever. These are qualities associated with the sign of Gemini. It doesn't mean your perfect mate is a sun-Gemini, however.

With Mercury conjunct Venus, you are apt to think (Mercury) about love (Venus) a lot, particularly with that aggravating square from Mars. This is kind of a "can't live with him, can't live without him" configuration.

But this doesn't mean you can't have a good relationship. As with most people, the key is finding the right person. Synastry is the branch that deals with comparing charts between two people to look for compatibility. You might just find a dreamy Pisces or a sensuous Taurus who admires your Capricorn nature.

Synastry doesn't go just by sun sign, but especially in comparing all of your personal planets and ascendant.

Your chart actually has a lot of pleasant trine and sextile aspects to it, which should help you to get through life with equanimity.