Transit Uranus conjunct Descendant

seethesun

Hi,

Please can somebody explain this scary transit to me. I'm terribly afraid of changes and now uranus is comming to conjunction with my DC and in opposition with my first house which has all my "important" planets.

I don't know what to expect, I'm reading about horrible and unpleasant changes and few maybe good changes.

thank you for your time

Attachments

• natal.png
    natal.png
    107 KB · Views: 86

waybread

If astrology makes you feel so frightened, I think you're better off just ignoring it.

You have an unusually "easy" chart comprised predominantly of sextiles and trines. Major transiting squares and oppositions may seem scary because you don't have a built-in sense of dealing with them on an ongoing basis. Think of all of the people who have much more difficult natal charts and somehow manage to thrive.

Further, look at trines to your Virgo and Capricorn planets that transiting Uranus is going to make. An opposition to your sun-Ascendant, for example, will simultaneously be a trine to your Jupiter.

Uranus can mean merely unwanted disruption, or it can be the great liberator. Think of the ways in which you might like to change your sense of self.as Uranus probes and tests your sun-ascendant. You might even like the new you!

Lin

Get to know MORE about the basics and it won't scare you so much. Astrology is a "metaphorical" language. It's symbolic as well as literal. Sometimes just symbolic.
So you need to know MORE....not less.

For the most part, Uranus will be your friend for much of the time it's in Taurus.

Next time you put up your chart,please add the current transits,
LIN

Roks

Don't be afraid. Changes bring new experiences and adventures. New experiences bring growth and wisdom. I am having this transit happening currently. Although it's ending now. You can experience people suddenly appearing into your life or some of your current relationships could suddenly end.

Last edited: