Transit Pluto conjunct Descendant

Emeraldstar99

I will have it exact in middle of February (Cancer rising 22 degrees) and It kind unsettles me when I think about it, because It can be many things... tragic horrible things. Everything that I read on sites and experience of other people. Rape, cheating of partner exposed, divorce, death of someone close, disease, accidents to partner or someone in the family, dealing with an enemy... the only positives things I read was meeting a soulmate, marriage and deepening of actual relationships
It is also known that 4 degrees before it conjunct can be felt , what happened was all my close relationships were gone and I went through a very lonely time with some people being rude and hating me for little reasons( my own family used to say that, they had no idea what could it be) and excluding me on high school. I also broke up with my exbf I used to like but felt little "effort" from him so yeah. Broke up and was relieved after, he got mad (not sad or anything)

Pluto in my chart rules 5th and my natal Pluto is in 5th conjunct Sun and Moon.. and the transit after the descendant conjunction will sextile my Mercury.

Last edited:

beautifulchaos

Hey :smile:
I have my rising at 22 degrees of Cancer as well, so Pluto is on my descendent right now. My natal Pluto rules my 5th and is in my 5th house too. The past few months have been very difficult, I hope the worse is over :unsure: I can totally relate to your feeling, I felt so lonely, miserable, anxious and heartbroken. I also felt like everything was beyond my control, in fact I still feel that way, but I have learned to accept it more and just go with the flow. The relationship with my boyfriend changed SO MUCH, I changed a lot, my view on relationships in general changed, nothing is the same anymore. But I feel like everything changed for the better. I hope you're doing well :smile:

Emeraldstar99

Hey :smile:
I have my rising at 22 degrees of Cancer as well, so Pluto is on my descendent right now. My natal Pluto rules my 5th and is in my 5th house too. The past few months have been very difficult, I hope the worse is over :unsure: I can totally relate to your feeling, I felt so lonely, miserable, anxious and heartbroken. I also felt like everything was beyond my control, in fact I still feel that way, but I have learned to accept it more and just go with the flow. The relationship with my boyfriend changed SO MUCH, I changed a lot, my view on relationships in general changed, nothing is the same anymore. But I feel like everything changed for the better. I hope you're doing well :smile:

What a sweet response, it is a surprise for me to find someone who has the same degree ASC as me. Yeah, thank god it is over. Today is the day for us, until now nothing seems to be out of normal, please god let it be. I hope you have a very nice day!

beautifulchaos

Yeah I was surprised too when I read your post, you made me create this account, actually :smile: I've been searching for information about this transit eeeeverywhere and all I've found was some scary stuff. I'm so glad it's almost over! The only thing that bothers me is that Pluto will go retrograde in April I think and in about a year we'll have Pluto AND Saturn on our descendants. :cry: I wonder how that will turn out. I just need a break from these bad transits already! Saturn was in my 5th conjunct all of my personal planets in Sagittarius for about 2 years and right after that this Pluto transit started. But maybe Jupiter will save us from this Pluto-Saturn on the descendant drama lmao
Thanks, I hope you have a nice day too! :smile:

TamaraL

I share many of these experiences as my natal Cancer Asc is at 23 degrees. I haven't found many pieces of information on the internet. I have experienced loneliness too and hidden things coming up through the surface in family/friendships/love relationships. Truth can make someone more open though. That's what gives me hope because transformation can be painful but its the only way to grow.
To be honest I don't know how long it will last.
I am glad I found this thread! Thank you

Lin

I hate to burst anyone's bubble. But Pluto entering a new house, a new quadrant, a new hemisphere lasts much longer than the orb of a couple of degrees before and after the exact conjunction to the house cusp.

Because Pluto represents metamorphosis....irrevocable change. It is a very long changing trend and you really don't know what it will mean until it's over.

Also the other transits OF Pluto and TO any planets in and connected to the 7th house are meaningful.

SEEIng the chart would really help.
LIN

Emeraldstar99

Ok, this is sick and I am devasted by this coming 2nd hit of Pluto conj Descendant

The thing is... I was probably cheated on and it started a little before I started dating my bf
Why this?

A classmate, who was too interested in my bf, was always asking about him to me, always trying to talk to him NEVER EVEN talking to me, always behind my back and she would drop some clues but I was blinded by the fact she was making it too obvious to be something shady. I was wrong. This girl one day,randomly, was touching and rubbing her leg with his, with other people including me next to him, she asked "Why did you stop talking to me?" theb processeded by supoort her elbows in his shoulders. That was too random to me, since she knew he was my bf and we knew each other waay before never expressed intimacy (not him and not me), all I know was that he used to talk to her before I started dating.It was confirmed, she was a real open enemy. By this 2nd hit, I got in a paranoid state and started to reflect about that whole situation very carefully, then I noticed that I didn't become alert after the signals, she was dropping many hints so did he. She's a Leo and my Aries Rising bf attract them like bugs are attracted to light. Oh my god... I am so confused rn. I can't imagine him doing this, this is too sick. I know we would fight sometimes but that is no excuse. So, what I will do is to find out if it's true by my own knowlegde, the transit will separate in 2 weeks approx.

This sounds like a Pluto theme, since it is sick.

It seems we never know what will happen next.

But here, even though I read about this way before I had this transit happening, I got too optimist about it, the text describes

Pluto Opposite Ascendant Transit

Pluto opposite Ascendant transit is sometimes called Pluto conjunct Descendant transit. It means that one to one relationships will become more intense and will have a far greater impact on your life. Your relationships will be transformed but so will how you relate to close friends and family members.

It is likely that your expectations of your partner will change. If you are married or in a similar relationship then powerful forces or a dramatic event will change the relationship dynamics. For example, a change in your partner’s career may affect the power balance of the relationship. It could increase your partner’s self-esteem while lowering yours.

If your relationship was already challenging, Pluto opposite Ascendant transit could result in separation. A healthy relationship should survive although it will have transformed in some significant way by the time this transit is over.

It is common with Pluto conjunct Descendant transit for a significant new relationship to begin. A new person entering your life now would very likely be a strong driver of change in your life. They could positively transform you as a person or totally change your life’s direction. As a result of this person’s influence, you should enjoy more personal power and influence.

There is a chance of a one to one relationship with someone who wants to damage your marriage, reputation or career prospects. They might feel threatened by you or be jealous of you. It is also possible that you may choose to target someone you feel threatened by or because of revenge.

An openly confrontational relationship with an enemy will certainly transform how you relate to others. This can be a positive experience if you have always been submissive or abused. A conflict during this transit will force you to be ruthless and more powerful. You may be surprised just how strong you can be when you stand up for yourself.

If you personally attack someone without just cause then this transit could negatively transform your life. If you have a history of mistreating your partner or denying them their human rights, you will likely suffer through this transit. The same applies if you have bullied a particular person. If you have abused your power over an individual, this could be the year to make up for it through humiliation, loss of power or prestige, pain or some other form of punishment.

Bf has pluto in 8th conj Mercury
The girl has virgo venus square pluto
I have Sun and Moon conj Pluto

Last edited:

northernstar

I will have it exact in middle of February (Cancer rising 22 degrees) and It kind unsettles me when I think about it, because It can be many things... tragic horrible things. Everything that I read on sites and experience of other people. Rape, cheating of partner exposed, divorce, death of someone close, disease, accidents to partner or someone in the family, dealing with an enemy... the only positives things I read was meeting a soulmate, marriage and deepening of actual relationships
It is also known that 4 degrees before it conjunct can be felt , what happened was all my close relationships were gone and I went through a very lonely time with some people being rude and hating me for little reasons( my own family used to say that, they had no idea what could it be) and excluding me on high school. I also broke up with my exbf I used to like but felt little "effort" from him so yeah. Broke up and was relieved after, he got mad (not sad or anything)

Pluto in my chart rules 5th and my natal Pluto is in 5th conjunct Sun and Moon.. and the transit after the descendant conjunction will sextile my Mercury.

Hi! I just wanted to share my experiences from when pluto was straddling over my DC. Tried to prepare, but know that's impossible.. My experience in this matter concerns my marriage. Have started a few threads earlier about all the strange things that happened between us, in what originally was the perfect marriage..

In short: husband through almost 20 yrs changes massively; is suddenly "detached" from me, locks me out, spends a lot of time outside the house, starts excercising a lot w new colleagues in new job (including a woman whom i immediately got some bad vibes from).. (He had pluto conj moon and trine sun at the time). well- the relationship transformed before my eyes. From being warm, affectionate, close, it became the opposite. I tried to hold him back, was so scared to lose him, desperate, and...lonely (i had pluto inconj sun also, part of the time). Well, I brought us to counseling (classical pluto DC-stuff), didn't help much. I saw a therapist myself for a yr and a half... But the one really needing one was him. I had to "grow up" quickly, stand alone, felt he abandoned me, and it almost felt like heartbreak and divorce although it really wasn't. But it was almost worse, living with someone you didn't really recognize.

Was the worst two years of my life. When Pluto was in the last hit- and when things have started to become better, when he gradually for while has been getting closer again--- when you think you've been at the bottom, Pluto sends you further down: I then discovered that there WAS a flirt with him and the colleague 2 yrs before. Old messages between them suddenly showed up now, as destiny didn't want med to see them before i was strong enough to stand alone? These messages was painful as hell, it was obvious that they were not simply friends.. I don't know what happens to us, but i am still in shock after having read them -and after having been lied to for so long (I asked frequently at the time, as I just KNEW there was sth fishy going on). This is not the stable man i've known for this many years.. He regrets as hell- had neptune sq mars when this happened too.. I desperately wanted a Close relationship during this period. And now- when all the Cards are on the table- he seeks to me like never before and begs me not to leave him, closer- but a little too late. And oh- Power struggles is the keywords for this Whole period. in retrospect he blames the Power struggles for turning away..

Well, that's my story, my marriage changed, and i transformed with it... don't know if it was for the best. I did get stronger, but it hurt like nothing else, and the perfect marriage is no longer the one I knew... As for other close relationships they have pretty much stayed the same. I have come closer with some of my friends, as I have needed them badly thru all this **** at home.

Pluto sits in my 5th house in the natal btw, in Libra. And only have "benevolent" pluto-aspects in the natal chart..

Now I deal with saturn conj DC- springcleaning in relationships.. On a daily basis I consider if I can live with my husbands various downsides.. Finally seeing the reality, which I never did so many years before..

-June