Pluto conjunct Descendant experience thread

Emeraldstar99

Hi, I'm going to make this thread about my experiences with Pluto on the Descendant Transit, which is indeed a very important transit in one's life since it will never goes twice and it touches an angle for the longest, in astrology considered a very sensitive part of the individual.

The purpose is helping others who will go through it soon and wants to collect more info about it. Websites and experiences of others have shown very tragic occurances in their life while it was transiting, happenings that are very cruel to one's life. Things like rape, divorce, an exposed cheating partner, death of someone in family, loss of friendships.. so on. Like I have seen, when things like that happen, I right away check if Pluto is one the Descendant and unfortunately most of the times is.

Things I took consideration in my chart:
Descendant in Capricorn 22 degrees ****
Pluto rules 5th house
Natal Pluto in 5th house
Natal Pluto in conjunction with Sun and Moon( and Chiron) sextiles Mars, quincux Saturn
Transit Pluto after conjunction to Ascendant, sextiles Natal Mercury

Happening Pluto conjunct (about 4 degrees away, in 6th house of daily routines, routine places, classmates, health):

Important to say Saturn was also transiting my stellium in 5th house... for more than a 2 years when all of this happened

Large loss of friends. Friends became superficial or enemies. Broke up with BF because I thought he was superficial and fake. People became enemies EASILY. A theoric concretization was dealing with an enemy while you have nobody to watch your back. That happened indeed. A girl from my old school who would be trying to let me down trying to belittle me and when I responded to the attacks she would literally cry so other people would see (and people in our friend cicle noticed this and starting to critize her, talk behind her back and not caring about this immature behaviour) I got out of that school and went to another one, 1 year later , guess WHO went to my class? That EXACT girl.

For that make even more difficult, the friends I made were gone from that school( all for different schools) and I was left there with "no place to hide". She started to talk very bad about me, saying I was cruel and evil. People of course thought that was crazy and told me that, but still, she would have her group there I haven't. A Scorpio guy was my "friend". I treated him very nicely but he was very sarcastic but would be there with me when no one would, so I had no right to complain. I think if there was someone I was cruel with.. was him. I felt bad when I was with him, he was sarcastic, tried to make "jealously" by talking about the people who hated me, how cool they were (they wouldn't care less about this guy). The girl tried to tell him "Stop being her friend, be with us", guess who he chose.. ME, he would tell the stuff that was happening. He noticed that the only thing she wanted to do was revenge. I had only him, I treated him nicely, gave him gifts but well, I couldn't take that behaviour for long so I left him when I had the chance. I just wanted to leave that school emmediately.

That was so terrible to be sorrounded with people who hate you for superficial reasons that my body started to collapsing. My instestines(not working well, too much pain that I remember), stomach(burned everyday), linfonodes(SWOLLEN and PAINFUL), mental health(dealing with social pressure) were very in pain. Honestly, I thought I was going to die since It lasted the WHOLE YEAR and doctors couldn't diagnose to stop it

When I would get home from school, no rest for me. Parents argue with me, they would complain about me asking for help about the health situations, I was asking for "too much of their time and effort" ,I had also the pressure of being high school, which was normal.. but became too much with these circustances ( I needed to study for getting in college). So basically... I had a very significant pressure on my shoulders, my reputation was VERY debilitaded, I started to isolate myself. People had no mercy over me, so now I believe It is about Capricorn. Capricorn is cold, ambitious and relies on time. My sparkly AND happy personality was definetly gone after all of this. A classmate said "I thought you were boring before (when I was a happy girl and caring girl), now I think you are cooler (when I was serious and depressed).She would complain that I smiled everyday.They wanted me depressed and serious...:unsure:

Pluto was still on 6th so yeah, my body also changed. I became fat and then became obsessed with being thin and facial plastic surgeries. It happened very well around 4-2 degrees. People would ask... "What happened?" like I was sick. Not anorexic looking, my face looked sick for getting thin fast and not sleeping well..
*I have to add how crazy I was with my appearance in general.. I thought I had no way out of being ugly

So that happened: Pluto ( Transformations inside)
in Capricorn( for being Serious, depressed, ambitious) through 6th(through classmates)

I can tell you this: I went through this for over 2 years, everyday not being welcome in any place. My body and mind suffered a lot, but I was holding on. I still had hope all the time and not a tear was shedded while that happened, no suicide thoughts. In the beginning of 2017, I was diagnosed with moderate depression and I was shocked. I thought the reason of my bad concentration was dyslexia or simply retarded like my sistersaid lol I remember I got little happy with the news that I had 130 IQ(lol I know, that was stupid after all). But now writing this, I can only become emotional because I suffered in silence and people have no idea how much that affected me. I am grateful that I am out of that situation but I wonder if it will be even worse now that will conjunct Descendant.

Pluto very close to DSC(1-0):

After all of that, I finished school and went to college. I couldn't be in a high status college. I was depleted from all of that. So i gave up on trying suddenly, Transit Uranus was conjuncting my MC, and someone I knew in a place conviced me to try Law in a unviersity, I thought about it and yeah, many pros doing that. It can work!. When I joing htat, I felt alive again, my solitude was gone. Treated people as before, with kindness.

My university is good for me, it is a new one which means less people. Some embarassing happening in public but I got over after.. People comforted me. In a short period of time, I made some friends and enemies... 3 months there a weird affair with a guy which turned to date( very turbulent one in the beginning) and now I feel that he is not worth my sacrifices anymore, he made everything complicated but doesn't want to break up..I don't see much effort from him..) we will complete 4 months together. When we got together Jupiter went Sagittarius passing my 5th house. I had many adventures with him. But now, here we go again.. he is cold and cynical. I am thinking that I will need to live with the enemy... A possible ex in my class. I am becoming more and more fearless and strong. I don't know what I can say to base that but I think it's because I went through hell already... My parents are treating me like enemies now. So it really seems that things are happening about the 7th house. Other thing is I did really become a little cold, not cruel, just detached.
I'm not attached to people who clearly does not want to stick around, I seriously couldn't care much. I have other things to do and other people who would want to waiting for me. ;D

Pluto Conjunct Descendant(will update day 14th February):

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Pluto crossed my Dsc a bit before yours.

What I noticed was...nothing. In other contacts Pluto has shown strong effects.

You mean when it was right on the Descendant or still in 6th? Nothing like these happened? You are lucky, because it's rare. It can be also activated after

Lin

Pluto over any angle is difficult. But....it is well to remember and to document through the ephemeris which OTHER planets are transiting OTHER sensitive spots in the chart during the entire time PLuto is transit over the DC.

YOU will notice many transits...Saturn moves quite a bit, Jupiter can go through an entire sign at the time during which Pluto is only moving a few degrees in the year. It's probably best to do a chart for the FIRST TIME Pluto approaches the conjunction to the 7th cusp- a chart
for EVERY month for the entire time Pluto is in the orb of conjunction until it at last separates by at least 2 degrees before moving on.

Also you have to take into consideration any other aspect Pluto is making and aspects being made to Pluto.
AND aspects involving the 7th house cusp ruler during the entire time of the Pluto conjunction DESC.

If you do this you will see that other planets are affecting the DESC, the ruler of the DESC and planets near the DESC.

THEN you can correctly attribute each "issue" to the appropriate energy.

LIN

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Pluto over any angle is difficult. But....it is well to remember and to document through the ephemeris which OTHER planets are transiting OTHER sensitive spots in the chart during the entire time PLuto is transit over the DC.

YOU will notice many transits...Saturn moves quite a bit, Jupiter can go through an entire sign at the time during which Pluto is only moving a few degrees in the year. It's probably best to do a chart for the FIRST TIME Pluto approaches the conjunction to the 7th cusp- a chart
for EVERY month for the entire time Pluto is in the orb of conjunction until it at last separates by at least 2 degrees before moving on.

Also you have to take into consideration any other aspect Pluto is making and aspects being made to Pluto.
AND aspects involving the 7th house cusp ruler during the entire time of the Pluto conjunction DESC.

If you do this you will see that other planets are affecting the DESC, the ruler of the DESC and planets near the DESC.

THEN you can correctly attribute each "issue" to the appropriate energy.

LIN

Thank you for the advice, Lin. I will send and update with the future connections.

greybeard

Pluto is the only planet to touch each and every degree of the zodiac 3 times in his transit around Sun. He will cross the Dsc 3 times, 2 direct and 1 retrograde passage. Very important to understanding the energy of Pluto.

So Pluto really moves through the zodiac by little chunks of about 2 degrees, rather than by single degrees. Each rx cycle lasts about 9 months from sta rx to direct passage over that same degree...say a year of maximum effect, during which period other planets will exert their influence.

Lin

That's why I call Pluto transits "trends". OR "Eras". Personal trends and eras.

And it is why one usually cannot "see" what the Pluto transit was all about until AFTER it ends. So....we really can't manipulate Pluto in any way. We have to live in the light and learn whatever the lessons are.
LIN

greybeard

Nicely put, Lin.

We should also keep in mind that Pluto is lord of the Underworld, where hidden treasure lies buried. And that Pluto wears the Helmet of Invisibility.

Flapjacks

Was there some connection with the 11th house or 9th house? What was Jupiter doing? So much of that experience seemed 11th or 9th house related - social circles, schooling. 1st/7th house axis is generally more intimate.

Pluto went over my DC when I was fairly young. Natally, Saturn is on the DC. It portended a complex and traumatizing time in my life. I was pretty ****** with transits between 1995 and 2001:

t Uranus/Neptune conjunct Moon in Capricorn, opposed Mercury in Leo and Sun in Cancer, square nodes of the moon
t Pluto conjunct Saturn/DC in Sagittarius, square Venus, trine Sun/Merc
t Saturn conjunct Jupiter in Pisces, trine Sun/Merc

Get ready for some heavy ****.

The effect (as Lin said, only discernable after it was done), was a complete reorganization of my personality after all pretenses of power and agency were stripped away. The change was ultimately a good one, but I can't help but wonder what my life would been like if things didn't happen the way they did.

What was interesting about it is that I never felt like I was personally under attack until close to the end of the transit. Instead, others were harmed, and my initial fall was realizing I could do nothing to protect those I cared about. Looking back on it, I was mistreated as well, but I never saw it that way when it was happening - people put me in those dangerous situations as a child, and I accepted it as if they couldn't have known any better.

I have a distinct memory of feeling pity and disgust for the troubled and mentally ill adults in my life, but I never felt like their victim. When Pluto first hit my Saturn, those years lead to a deep sense of moral and social injustice that I carried with me into adulthood (Saturn in Sag, ruler is Jupiter, found in 11th house Pisces, square Uranus in 7th house Sagittarius). I wish I could call it grit that I externalized everything, but I generalized into a "it's not me, it's them" attitude that bloomed into paranoia and hubris (1998 - 2000, when Pluto was on the DC), never a good combination.

I was told repeatedly that it was a problem of chemistry, that I was severely disturbed, and I was subsequently heavily medicated and isolated to the point of total psychosis, hallucinating voices and hiding from clouds and seeing Jesus in television static and **** as if I were schizophrenic (good times).

Putting a 13 year old on a cocktail of anti-depressants after years of witnessing physical and psychological violence, being homeless, moving seven times within a year.. that is child abuse, in my opinion. Instead of addressing my experiences, or helping me feel safe, psychiatrists made me feel irrecoverably broken and personally responsible for the situation. I stopped fighting back and became very obedient for many years afterwards. I needed to take responsibility for my actions, but I was given no tools to learn how except by humiliation and a belief that I deserved nothing.

"Why did you do that?" I remember being asked that so often, and not knowing the answer. No one knew the answer, and the excommunication of being misunderstood not only by myself but by everyone else cut deep. At one point, I was so overcome with loneliness than I cried for two hours under a bed (in a motel, because that was my life). After being subject to analysis and psychological testing and drugs for two years, I felt like a caged animal that had no where to hide. I withdrew into myself so tightly that I'm missing chunks of time between the ages of 13 and 15, like those years were one long nightmare. All I have is the psychological reports...

Reading them, it astounds me that never once was my home life discussed as a potential instigator for my trouble in school, my panic attacks, my bizarre habits, or the paranoia that everyone was out to get me. I know what events started it. Those memories are seared into me like a brand, yet it wasn't discussed at all. It was assumed that my behavior originated out of no where, and needed correcting as one would correct bad grammar - circle it in red, condemn it, re-write it. How many other children were treated with so little faith that their troubles were not theirs alone?

To me, that is the heart of DC that Pluto touched. Is the world my enemy, or my friend? Does it want to help, or hurt? Am I alone? Is there anyone I can trust?

I began to recover from it all in 2000 to 2001, when Pluto was out of orb of the DC and Jupiter came in to conjunct my AC. That sort of kicked off a period of optimism and happiness. The isolation ended, no more drugs, the toxic people were left behind and replaced by loving ones. It was really kind of a miracle that I came out okay. Unfortunately, the wounds have never really healed (as you might be able to tell).

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Was there some connection with the 11th house or 9th house? What was Jupiter doing? So much of that experience seemed 11th or 9th house related - social circles, schooling. 1st/7th house axis is generally more intimate.

Pluto went over my DC when I was fairly young. Natally, Saturn is on the DC. It portended a complex and traumatizing time in my life. I was pretty ****** with transits between 1995 and 2001:

t Uranus/Neptune conjunct Moon in Capricorn, opposed Mercury in Leo and Sun in Cancer, square nodes of the moon
t Pluto conjunct Saturn/DC in Sagittarius, square Venus, trine Sun/Merc
t Saturn conjunct Jupiter in Pisces, trine Sun/Merc

Get ready for some heavy ****.

The effect (as Lin said, only discernable after it was done), was a complete reorganization of my personality after all pretenses of power and agency were stripped away. The change was ultimately a good one, but I can't help but wonder what my life would been like if things didn't happen the way they did.

What was interesting about it is that I never felt like I was personally under attack until close to the end of the transit. Instead, others were harmed, and my initial fall was realizing I could do nothing to protect those I cared about. Looking back on it, I was mistreated as well, but I never saw it that way when it was happening - people put me in those dangerous situations as a child, and I accepted it as if they couldn't have known any better.

I have a distinct memory of feeling pity and disgust for the troubled and mentally ill adults in my life, but I never felt like their victim. When Pluto first hit my Saturn, those years lead to a deep sense of moral and social injustice that I carried with me into adulthood (Saturn in Sag, ruler is Jupiter, found in 11th house Pisces, square Uranus in 7th house Sagittarius). I wish I could call it grit that I externalized everything, but I generalized into a "it's not me, it's them" attitude that bloomed into paranoia and hubris (1998 - 2000, when Pluto was on the DC), never a good combination.

I was told repeatedly that it was a problem of chemistry, that I was severely disturbed, and I was subsequently heavily medicated and isolated to the point of total psychosis, hallucinating voices and hiding from clouds and seeing Jesus in television static and **** as if I were schizophrenic (good times).

Putting a 13 year old on a cocktail of anti-depressants after years of witnessing physical and psychological violence, being homeless, moving seven times within a year.. that is child abuse, in my opinion. Instead of addressing my experiences, or helping me feel safe, psychiatrists made me feel irrecoverably broken and personally responsible for the situation. I stopped fighting back and became very obedient for many years afterwards. I needed to take responsibility for my actions, but I was given no tools to learn how except by humiliation and a belief that I deserved nothing.

"Why did you do that?" I remember being asked that so often, and not knowing the answer. No one knew the answer, and the excommunication of being misunderstood not only by myself but by everyone else cut deep. At one point, I was so overcome with loneliness than I cried for two hours under a bed (in a motel, because that was my life). After being subject to analysis and psychological testing and drugs for two years, I felt like a caged animal that had no where to hide. I withdrew into myself so tightly that I'm missing chunks of time between the ages of 13 and 15, like those years were one long nightmare. All I have is the psychological reports...

Reading them, it astounds me that never once was my home life discussed as a potential instigator for my trouble in school, my panic attacks, my bizarre habits, or the paranoia that everyone was out to get me. I know what events started it. Those memories are seared into me like a brand, yet it wasn't discussed at all. It was assumed that my behavior originated out of no where, and needed correcting as one would correct bad grammar - circle it in red, condemn it, re-write it. How many other children were treated with so little faith that their troubles were not theirs alone?

To me, that is the heart of DC that Pluto touched. Is the world my enemy, or my friend? Does it want to help, or hurt? Am I alone? Is there anyone I can trust?

I began to recover from it all in 2000 to 2001, when Pluto was out of orb of the DC and Jupiter came in to conjunct my AC. That sort of kicked off a period of optimism and happiness. The isolation ended, no more drugs, the toxic people were left behind and replaced by loving ones. It was really kind of a miracle that I came out okay. Unfortunately, the wounds have never really healed (as you might be able to tell).

Thanks for colaborating with the thread. I read your post and made me wonder about if Pluto in Dc transit would make paranoia towards others,I was isolated for 2 years in my room with no one to talk, because of that I felt it heavily in 2017 to 2018 and you said you had some episodes of hallucinations and maybe paranoia. I felt everybody was my enemy including my family. I have a question for you: When all of that happened pluto was stil in 6th
or was it on top?

Flapjacks

Thanks for colaborating with the thread. I read your post and made me wonder about if Pluto in Dc transit would make paranoia towards others,I was isolated for 2 years in my room with no one to talk, because of that I felt it heavily in 2017 to 2018 and you said you had some episodes of hallucinations and maybe paranoia. I felt everybody was my enemy including my family. I have a question for you: When all of that happened pluto was stil in 6th
or was it on top?

I wonder if Capricorn is indicative of the isolationist behavior (my Moon is close to your DC). It is interesting to have similar reactions, albeit very different conditions. I'm sure there'd be more clues if we shared charts.

The climax of that saga occurred when tPluto went direct within 1 degree of the DC (DC 7° Sag) in the 7th house during its final pass. That is when the isolation started (living in a motel in the middle of no where). There were many other factors - Neptune just changed signs to Aquarius, conjunct Moon and directly opposed Mercury (Moon 28° Cap, Merc is 1° Leo). Rx tUranus was exactly conjunct my MC in Aquarius, square tPluto. tChiron followed tPluto and went over my Saturn at 3° Sag and then the DC within a 3 month period of the worst symptoms of paranoia and hallucinations. Not only was I suspicious of people, but also inanimate objects and natural phenomena...

However, it should be said that these issues were brewing while tPluto was in the 6th house, as well, and as Greybeard wrote, it passed back and forth a couple of times before the last. I also experienced body dysmorphia (6th house), bizarre phobias and compulsions related to health (more 6th house), and my social life was rather Lord of the Flies during those few years (which I'm rather nostalgic for... it may have been brutal, but it was honest. You knew your stuff would be stolen if you let your friends inside, they'd tell you straight up their intentions to ***** you over if you let your guard down. Gotta love Scorpio Pluto kids).

The one fun memory of the crazy was communicating telepathically with a spider. You never know. :innocent: When Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto team up, it gets wild. :alien:

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Update: Finally understood, what the transit is about. Right now I am merging to be expelled from home. Parents wants me to leave. They finally said what I was expecting, right in my face. The feeling of being neglected now explained. It hurts and I don't know where to go.

Emeraldstar99

I wonder if Capricorn is indicative of the isolationist behavior (my Moon is close to your DC). It is interesting to have similar reactions, albeit very different conditions. I'm sure there'd be more clues if we shared charts.

The climax of that saga occurred when tPluto went direct within 1 degree of the DC (DC 7° Sag) in the 7th house during its final pass. That is when the isolation started (living in a motel in the middle of no where). There were many other factors - Neptune just changed signs to Aquarius, conjunct Moon and directly opposed Mercury (Moon 28° Cap, Merc is 1° Leo). Rx tUranus was exactly conjunct my MC in Aquarius, square tPluto. tChiron followed tPluto and went over my Saturn at 3° Sag and then the DC within a 3 month period of the worst symptoms of paranoia and hallucinations. Not only was I suspicious of people, but also inanimate objects and natural phenomena...

However, it should be said that these issues were brewing while tPluto was in the 6th house, as well, and as Greybeard wrote, it passed back and forth a couple of times before the last. I also experienced body dysmorphia (6th house), bizarre phobias and compulsions related to health (more 6th house), and my social life was rather Lord of the Flies during those few years (which I'm rather nostalgic for... it may have been brutal, but it was honest. You knew your stuff would be stolen if you let your friends inside, they'd tell you straight up their intentions to ***** you over if you let your guard down. Gotta love Scorpio Pluto kids).

The one fun memory of the crazy was communicating telepathically with a spider. You never know. :innocent: When Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto team up, it gets wild. :alien:

Yeah... It's no joke. Thw feeling is too feel completely lost. I tried to hold on all of my life the often abuse but it seems can't do anything about this. People does not fail to stomp the little that has left.

Emeraldstar99

I feel the storm coming... I was not expelled from home. Funny that before thetransit became exact, I could kinda figure it out since I was searching ways of getting out of the house. Calculating how much costs to live by myself, a nice job for me.. strategies to manage money and fasten up college without bad consequemces. Now I see how careless the people who I felt for most are, I cried but was also relieved. I was never sure, my dad words used to be comforting but now I see how they were empty.. how he wouldn't actually try to help me when I needed most. I can see how indiferent people are now and I have "no mercy" to them, I am sure they are indifferent ans I am Forever grateful for god showing me. My mother and sister were always rough with word and actions so I was convicted. I will heal, I will not suffer with them amymore, I will be as indiferent.

Emeraldstar99

I found this in a website(I forgot rn but I will post it later) in the end of the 2018. I was not sure yet but I did not discard it. It simply turned out to be true.Everything(my partner is suffurinf bad moments too)

Pluto over the Descendant- Transformation in relationships
This is a major period of transformation in your relations with others, especially on an intimate level. However much you would like to control another person and get emotional guarantees or relationship security, it is not going to happen at this time. Relationships that lack authenticity will be abandoned, whilst those which are meant to be will be strengthened – but only after an exhaustive period of psychological transformation. The lesson in life now is that dependence on others is a false security. Control or submission, manipulative tactics, the use of erotic power – these things will only lead to desperate and intense emotional upheaval. This process will lead to far greater psychological awareness in your dealings with others. A partner may also go through harrowing extremes at this time. Whilst your support is required, strive to avoid getting dragged into the abyss.
With Capricorn on the Descendant you prefer to be the softy, whilst your partner often has to bear the responsibility for structuring your life. Pluto on the Descendant shatters this comfortable arrangement, and you have to grow up fast. Those you have endowed with the authority to rule you become more demonic, and you are forced to assume control. This is a drawn-out drama which is exhausting psychologically, but ultimately the tables are turned as you eliminate the power others have over you. You are responsible for yourself alone.

MsLeah

This is probably the worst transit I have ever experienced (and I'm 60, so I've had some doozies). My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer a month and a half ago. The diagnosis was a total shock and seemed to come out of nowhere. Saturn is also heading straight towards my descendant (21 degrees Capricorn), plus I have both Mercury and the sun in my 7th house (24 degrees Capricorn and 6 degrees Aquarius, respectively), so I am feeling none too good about this. The whole thing seems unfair, ruthless, and cruel, and has shattered my foundations.

northernstar

I found this in a website(I forgot rn but I will post it later) in the end of the 2018. I was not sure yet but I did not discard it. It simply turned out to be true.Everything(my partner is suffurinf bad moments too)

Pluto over the Descendant- Transformation in relationships
This is a major period of transformation in your relations with others, especially on an intimate level. However much you would like to control another person and get emotional guarantees or relationship security, it is not going to happen at this time. Relationships that lack authenticity will be abandoned, whilst those which are meant to be will be strengthened – but only after an exhaustive period of psychological transformation. The lesson in life now is that dependence on others is a false security. Control or submission, manipulative tactics, the use of erotic power – these things will only lead to desperate and intense emotional upheaval. This process will lead to far greater psychological awareness in your dealings with others. A partner may also go through harrowing extremes at this time. Whilst your support is required, strive to avoid getting dragged into the abyss.
With Capricorn on the Descendant you prefer to be the softy, whilst your partner often has to bear the responsibility for structuring your life. Pluto on the Descendant shatters this comfortable arrangement, and you have to grow up fast. Those you have endowed with the authority to rule you become more demonic, and you are forced to assume control. This is a drawn-out drama which is exhausting psychologically, but ultimately the tables are turned as you eliminate the power others have over you. You are responsible for yourself alone.

Thanks for a very nice description of this transit, pretty much spot on for me.

pluto conj DC has been hell for me. Had this transit 2016 through 2018'ish. ANd currently I have saturn on my DC, to top it all ;)

My asc is in cancer, and I recognize what you say that capricorn on DC -people prefer to be the softy, and lean on the partner. Well, my husband transformed from being my rock to acting like an 18 year old for a couple of years (he had Pluto conj moon). He partied, spent most of his time outside the house, turned off his phone, pretty much abandoned me and shut me out. I was devastated and scared all the time, lot of pain. But eventually I ended up acknowledging that I can manage on my own. And after having held on to him and the past, I let go. And said maybe we should separate because your behavior makes me ill. Then, eventually, he woke up.

So it was a period of massive personal growth to me. Seeing me for myself, without him. But then he came to himself and regretted badly how he had been treating me. And we are still working to sort things out between us. BUT: now Saturn across my DC is forcing me to do relationship spring cleaning, and all of a sudden I see all his flaws so clearly, which is kind of blocking a warm reconciliation.. I seriously have to consider if his downsides is bearable to me in the long run. Previously I saw everything through pink lenses, saturn has really sobered up my view on it all :/

The good thing, which I doubted when reading it a couple of yrs back, is that Pluto transits DO make you transform and grow. I am more confident, less anxious, no longer afraid to end up alone, more....grown in several respects. But it was painful, oh indeed. I have never been closer to rock bottom in my entire adult life than I was when Pluto entered my DC...

was it worth it? Well, the end result (in terms of self-confidence) is better then the previous version. But the pain.. it was like being shattered and stepped upon, time and time again. So happy that this transit will never come near my DC again! :joyful:

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

This is probably the worst transit I have ever experienced (and I'm 60, so I've had some doozies). My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer a month and a half ago. The diagnosis was a total shock and seemed to come out of nowhere. Saturn is also heading straight towards my descendant (21 degrees Capricorn), plus I have both Mercury and the sun in my 7th house (24 degrees Capricorn and 6 degrees Aquarius, respectively), so I am feeling none too good about this. The whole thing seems unfair, ruthless, and cruel, and has shattered my foundations.

I'm sorry about this, it's a very testing moment... It's like Pluto transit conjunct angles is God's ultimate test. I hope you are after this storm.