Is there an undergoing plan to kill Obama?

Summery Joy

Is there an undergoing plan to kill Obama?

31 May 2008
01:05 am GMT +3 (DST on)
Cairo, Egypt 30n03, 31e15

I was browsing through the forum when I saw a thread entitled Obama's Untimely Death?;
www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=76435#post76435

When I read it, I immediately asked that question. Is there an undergoing plan to kill Obama?

Now, I don’t know how to approach this, since I am not a US citizen. I have never even been to the US. I suppose Obama could be ruled by a turned house from the 9th (a foreign country). What could it be though? The 10th from the 9th would be the current president of the US, right? What house is best to rule a presidential candidate?

Maybe it would be simpler to just use the 7th house as I would with just another person or the 9th as a foreign figure? I don’t know. The fact that I can’t pick a house is keeping me from interpreting the chart.

Anyway, Lilith in the 9th shows some sort of hidden evil going on in the US within the context of the question, the presidential elections. That doesn’t necessarily mean assassination though. The Moon is applying to Mars. Mars is the natural signifactor of violence, and as a traditional ruler of Scorpio, it could signifies death too. Saturn is the natural significator of well-studied plans. It’s not beholding any planets. Does that mean no plans? God, I hope so!

The final lunar aspect is a square with Jupiter Rx in Capricorn. That can’t be good. Jupiter is an accidental malefic in fall. Although, if you consider Arabian points, the final lunar aspect is a conjunction with PF. That’s more relieving, but I don’t know if can use that.

I’m lost. Any help?

Attachments

• Horary - Obama.gif
    Horary - Obama.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

LionKing

I hope more people look at your thread and answer it. From what I know, I don't like the 8th House being Libra and it's ruler Venus being combust. I don't like it though, and I hope Obama doesn't go. V/r LionKing

Culpeper

Premium Member
When asking a question about a person unrelated to you, use the first house for the quesited. Jupiter is domicile ruler of the ascendant and Obama's significator. It is in the eleventh house a place of safe harbor in maritime charts; therefore, he is safe although storms may rage around him.

Also Venus, the ruler of the eighth house of death, and Mercury, ruler of the fourth house of final outcome, do not aspect Jupiter. If there is a plot to assassinate him, it will not succeed.

Since Venus, Mercury, and Sun are together in Gemini there could be a conspiracy. This is a good chart and perhaps others can read more details from it.

jenluvsblackcat

This is a good post because here in America, a lot of Obama supporters share the same collective fear that you're picking up in the sky.

He's a great orator (like John F. Kennedy) and that may trigger memories of the horrible assasination of JFK (for those of you who live overseas, former President, John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in November of 1963---a very big deal for an entire generation and generations to come).

It's just alarming to me that this "death conspiracy" seems to be a shared
vibration.

Has anyone ever studied the laws of attraction?
(I realize by replying to this thread, I've activated the negative thought process on many of you with regard to this deadly matter, thus speeding
up the process.....opps. LOL.)

At least that's what I think at 12:40AM

fensi88

When asking a question about a person unrelated to you, use the first house for the quesited.

As I know, 1st house ruler is use only if you are supporter of that person, otherewise we use 7th house ruler.

EJ53

Banned
jenluvsblackcat said:
....(for those of you who live overseas, former President, John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in November of 1963---a very big deal for an entire generation and generations to come).

And, for those of you not living "overseas", JFK's assassination was a very big deal throughout the world - as would be the assassination of Obama.

But, living outside the USA, I believe the value of these two orators was/is in their understanding that the world does not consist of two groups - those "overseas" and those not. (Which prompts me to ask "who would benefit from their assassination" - those overseas or those not?)

EJ:)

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Um... I'm not a supporter of anyone in the US elections. All I know is that if the democrats win, the US military interference in the Middle East will be much less violent. The war in Iraq will probably end when a democrat is in office.

But, as a Middle Easterner, I don't really care who wins. I know a democrat will mean less violence, but I don't care if it's Obama or Clinton. And, to be honest, I really don't expect either one to win. I hope I'm wrong.

So, let's say I'm interested as a spectator. I'm interested to know how badly the Republicans want to stay in office. But I'm very aware of the fact that I am a foreigner to the issue I'm asking about. That's why I insist that the 9th house must be used one way or another.

I need to think some more about this chart.

Summery Joy

I got it. I don’t know why I was so confused. I should simply use the 9th house to rule Obama because that what he is to me; a foreign public figure.

So, Obama is the radical 9th, an enemy of his is the radical 3rd and Obama’s potential death is the radical 4th.

The Asc of the turned chart is Scorpio; quite descriptive of the subject in question. Obama’s turned 1st house is afflicted by Lilith; a natural significator of hidden ill intensions.

Obama is signified by Mars in Leo in the radical 6th, his turned 10th. That is descriptive as well since he is running for office (Leo + 10th). Mars is essentially peregrine, but accidentally dignified being in he turned 10th, although it may seem like it’s not since it’s in the radical 6th.

An enemy or a rival is signified by Venus in Gemini in the radical 3rd; their own turned 1st and Obama’s turned 7th. Venus in Gemini shows a mind not made up. Obviously whoever it is doesn’t think it’s a very good idea to kill Obama. However, they are very interested in themselves and their own good. Venus is combust. This is a huge debility to a naturally benefic planet. It may also shows the signified hiding something/

Mars receives Venus by face. Venus does not receive Mars. Whatever it is that is going on is not personal. That is, any plan that may exist to kill Obama is not for personal reason. The immediately points to the elections as a reason.

Obama’s death is signified by the Mercury Rx in Gemini in the 4th 2nd; Obama’s turned 8th. Isn’t that scary? Death is where it’s supposed to be, both essentially and accidentally dignified with the exception of the Rx motion. It receives Venus, Obama’s enemy by sign and triplicity. Venus receives Mercury face. Mutual reception between the significator of Obama’s enemy and that of Obama’s death definitely shows the nature of intentions. Somebody wants Obama dead. They may not like that it might have to come to that, but still think that Obama’s death would solve a lot of problems for them.

Now, the Moon is translating light from Mars (Obama) to Mercury Rx (Obama’s death). Is that a significator of the existence of a plan or that of the success of the plan? Receptions show intensions, but aspects show actions. This is scary!

I think the answer to my question “Is there a hidden plan to kill Obama?” is “Yes, and it's somebody who wouldn’t normally plan something of the sort.”. Will the plan work? I don’t know. I don’t know how to interpret that translation of light, especially that it involves a trine and a sextile.

Vista

I am just throwing this out there as thought; is it possible that you could be seeing the "death of his campaign" because a "hidden matter" that comes light?

Two interesting Facts that pertains to your interpretation:
John McCain is a Mercury ruled Virgo with Venus ruled Libra on his ascendant: Perhaps "he" is the one looking for a hidden matter to kill Obama's campaign.

And Barrack Obama is a Sun ruled Leo with Pluto(mars for ancient rulers) ruled Scorpio on his Ascendant.

Both natal charts cetainly validate the original Horary question. Pretty facinating as a matter of fact.

Personally I am not a fan of Barrack Obama, although I do not wish to see any harm come to him.

LionKing

I like Barak Obama. But I won't vote for him. I feel erie about voting for McCain. But I would vote for the candidate that supports the military.
Annnddd... I don't think it will really matter who gets into office. I think the war will continue. Although the President is the most powerful office in the world... is it really? I have the "unknown power person" who is the real player. Maybe I watch too much of the History Channel. Ha! V/r LionKing

Vista

[FONT=&quot]This forum is about Horary and I think personal opinions should be kept to a minimum. Even so, I cannot help to point out a few things that concern me:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are right in that the President does not have as much power as we think. Basically he "works" with what he is given by Congress. Congress voted to go to war, so who is really to blame? BTW, Obama was not in office yet to vote so he can say “he was against this war from the start” all he wants and we will never really know. I think we can all agree that the future of our country is at stake? While I like Barrack Obama, this is not "on the job training.” How can anyone say that he will be the “best” leader of our country when he has never “led” a city, state, or government AND has never had a full time job other than a senior lecturer on leave? He won’t wear a flag pin and he will not place his had over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. What’s more, he has said a number of things that makes me very concerned about his motives: He said he will "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]cut our missile defense systems and end development of all nuclear weapons."
Would it really be wise to leave our country in a weakened state, especially when Iran is developing nuclear weapons as we speak? Let’s pray to God it never comes to that but we cannot be unprepared for the "worse case scenario."

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also excerpts for Barack Obama's book”Dreams of My Father” concern me as well: Is he really as “color neutral” as he portrays himself and what does he mean by that last statement below? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the
age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was
ingratiating myself to whites.’ [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense
of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should
the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
[/FONT]

Jilly

Banned
Can I be a spoilsport and say that there was a widely acknowledged prediction from some well known source, forget what it was, that the '21st president would die in office'. That was the current tenant, and he looks pretty much alive and living to me people:59: :eek: :eek:

Summery Joy

Jilly said:
Can I be a spoilsport and say that there was a widely acknowledged prediction from some well known source, forget what it was, that the '21st president would die in office'. That was the current tenant, and he looks pretty much alive and living to me people:59: :eek: :eek:
Jilly, I don't see how this is relevant here. How much do we know about the circumstances of that prediction to rely on it as an example? If you have more info about it, please do share.

LionKing said:
I like Barak Obama. But I won't vote for him. I feel erie about voting for McCain. But I would vote for the candidate that supports the military.
Annnddd... I don't think it will really matter who gets into office. I think the war will continue. Although the President is the most powerful office in the world... is it really? I have the "unknown power person" who is the real player. Maybe I watch too much of the History Channel. Ha! V/r LionKing

do you like war??????

the rest of the world is sick of it!

McCain is part of the illuminati.....
Obama isnt....

Pity the rest of the world doesnt get a chance to vote as it affects us too...if mccain gets in we can kiss the world goodbye

Rant over

LionKing

No I don't like war and I'm sure that was aimed at me. I'm not offended. I am retired navy this year with over 20 years. But I won't nor should anyone let terrorism and dictatorism rule this world. I believe in what over 200 years of this nation has fought and died for. I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. Also this is a horary question room and not for us to be talking about these things. Someone had said that to me a day or two ago.
V/r LIonKIng

emilyelizabeth

That's right "lion king" you can express your radical views (you have obviously bought into the American propaganda) about a war based on lies which is actually the neoconservatives wanting to take the oil in the middle east rather than buy it like everyone else. the threats to Iran are due to the fact that they know we want to rob them all of theri oil -- and so Iran has threatened to close the port from the oil rich nations to America, as that's all they really have to threaten us. To get real news you may have to go to the BBC if you are not in the underground news network as so many progressives and youth in American now are. We don't listen to the news anymore - not since we discovered the White House was paying people to lie on the media networks. This war has to end, and we have to get back in the gas line. I actually voted for Obama but our foreign policies are so out of line at this point it will take a flock of saints and the will of the divine to turn things around.

If they attack Iran before Bush's term is up (and they are doing all they can despite the fact it is illegal - as was the attack on the sovereign nation of Iraq) we will all see a worldwide economic disaster as well as a radioactive atmosphere and America will become enemy number one. That's you and me Mr Indiana. Bush and Cheny should have been tossed out on their ----- at the first sign of corruption. Congress has been complicite and we are one stroke away from not only WWIII but a fascist state in America, as big money is now who is dictating policy.

I am very close to the reps in our area (and have worked on many campaigns and a member of our Democratic town committee, PDA, and a recent delegate, etc). Our rep - who was too afraid to vote for impeachment until only a week ago - says this is the most corrupt administration in American history - and obviously the most dangerous.

Turn off Fox News - it is a propaganda network. McCain is a tortured soul who lives and breaths war - War is Not the Answer. I wonder if you have had to kill anyone? Regarding our youth who make it back from Iraq alive? - 1 in 5 are committing suicide.

The terrorists are in the White House.

Thanks for listening.

Go Obama! (He is protected.)

aquarius7000

Oh dear, this thread seems to have turned into a podium of political debate:(
So, I will keep to this diversion briefly, but differently,

I know Horary needs to be honoured here, but Can Someone Please Give me the Right birth stats of Mr Obama?
I think someone on this thread mentioned him being a Sco Rising, but I get Aqu on Obama's Asc :confused:, if I use the data shown on astrotheme (ie 4th Aug 1961; 7.24 pm; Honolulu (HI))

Thanks
:)aquarius7000

Vista

Sorry AM, I enlarged Barack's birth certificate and it's 7:24 PM not AM making him Aquarious Rising.
Vista