how will all this aspects manifest?

heli

Hello

I've try to decode this chart by myself, but i wasn't very succesfsul. There are many aspects that say yes and no, so i'm not skilled enough to figure out the right answer. Can please someone help me on this one?

I have a "thing" with this guy for more than a year and a half. Although it isn't a serious relationship I felt that we become realy close and at least my filings for him got a lot deeper. Well last time we've met (he was a bit drunk, buth nevertheless..)he said some realy mean things to me, how we're not friends, how it's best to end things, how he is not even attracted to me. I try to understand everything as much as i can, but this was just bizzare :S (and i'm use to hear some very strange things from aquarious people...)

so, my question was: Is it realy over?

Moon makes the following aspects before leaving the sign:
square to pluto
square to sun
sextile to part of fortune
trine to venus
opposition with uranus
conjuction with mars
trine to mercury (me)
and last one square to jupiter (him)

last three aspects that moon makes is when moon is via combusta. Does that count, since moon was not via combusta at the time the question was asked?

If anyone can help me with this one i would be realy grateful!!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 28

IleneK

Premium Member
Is it really over?

I am sorry that he spoke to you so unkindly.

It does look like it is over between you. I say this for two reasons. The first reason is because of the reception between him/Jupiter and you/Mercury. You/Mercury is in the sign of Jupiter's detriment, so he/Jupiter does not receive you well, which could explain the negative things he said to you. The second reason is that there is no applying aspect between your significators, which suggests that there will not be a coming together between you.

This looks like a good one to walk away from.

heli

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this...

I have another question...the question is is it over. I found on some pages that you have to look for a yes and no answers. So if two significators are not coming together that is a no...so no, it's not over...somewhat the same as with the question: am i sick... if the two significators are not comming together than the answe is no..not sick, or maby is this the wrong way to interpret this? Do you maby know if the moon has some role with this? since it aplays to both of us?

Thanks again

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this...

I have another question...the question is is it over. I found on some pages that you have to look for a yes and no answers. So if two significators are not coming together that is a no...so no, it's not over...somewhat the same as with the question: am i sick... if the two significators are not comming together than the answe is no..not sick, or maby is this the wrong way to interpret this? Do you maby know if the moon has some role with this? since it aplays to both of us?

Thanks again

There is difference of opinion in this matter you raise. It's my feeling that the interpretation of the aspects is more subtle and fluid than simply if the two significators do not aspect, then the answer is a flat no. I think it is a bit more contextual, and I base my answer on the particulars of your circumstances, the fact that most of what was developing in the relationship was in your head and that you didn't get test it with him by telling him what you thought was going on between you.

The truth is, when I first read your question and even before I looked at the chart, I thought to myself that the answer is no, it is not over, because there was nothing there to begin with. You just didn't know there was nothing really there. After you talked with him and he showed you who he was, that let you know that there is nothing there. So in this regard, you are correct and the answer would be no, it is not over because there was nothing there to begin with.

Be wise, my dear, take good care of your feelings and yourself, and do not stay in the company of someone who is speaks cruelly or unkindly to you.

heli

Actualy I did tell him what exactly is he ending, since we are not together...he could just be quiet and do nothing, but he decide to hurt me, so yes, his real caracter came out.

Your answer makes perfect sense.

Thank you again and wish you a nice day :)

hermetic

I do think there will still be some contact, but that it is over.
Don't look at transatruns in horary.
Moon will trine Merc and square Jupiter it will collect the light from Mercury and pass it over to Jupiter but because of the square aspect and via combusta I am not sure will it have the strength to act properly. From this I gather there will be some more communication or contact of some sort but due to bad receptions I see nothing developing out of it unfortunately, receptions sort of give willingness to act so only aspect but to receptions would be futile action. Remember this if by any chance you think of beating this dead horse some more ;)

heli

I will see him for sure, since he still have things to give back to me and we don't live so far apart...

Actualy, last year he said the same thing, that we should not be in contact anymore...that lasted for two weeks and then everything went back to normal. Then i said at one point that this kind of "relationship" isn't for me. He said ok. That lasted few days before he invited me to dinner :/ But this time, it was just insane to hear all that. Interesting enough, moon was at the same position both times :p

Actually, I remembered i've done horary for "will we come together" question in march. I found the data in my notebook, so i'm attaching that chart as well, if you have the time and the will to take a look ofcourse. To my oppinion it was a yes

And i think this comment from IleneK ..."Be wise, my dear, take good care of your feelings and yourself, and do not stay in the company of someone who is speaks cruelly or unkindly to you"

and yours: "Remember this if by any chance you think of beating this dead horse some more "

are in every case realy worth listening to :)

Attachments

• me and him.jpg
    me and him.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 19
  • me and him 2.jpg
    me and him 2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 18

tikana

i am not seeing anything good here at all

1. you got sun/moon square - that is one for a NO
2. merc/jupiter - no aspect no aspect no action
3. jupiter about to change signs into a ****** sign Leo.
4. merc is void - no aspects until cancer and that is even going to being more void.
5. jupiter is questionable too cause i know that sun will not reach jupiter before jupiter changes signs.. and mars is under a question. I doubt that mars will catch up with jupiter in time plus mars and venus trine..

so NO.. it is the end!

Last edited: