How does she feel about me?

Govind

There's a girl I work with that I'm keen to ask out. I'm really unsure of her feelings towards me since she continues to send me a lot of mixed signals. Where it becomes tricky is that she is kind of (but not really) seeing someone else...

Getting a bit of insight on how she feels about me would go a long way. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• ao_2gw_01_g.86047.43332.jpg
    ao_2gw_01_g.86047.43332.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 39

hermetic

Sorry but I do not think she thinks much about you, Sun is in the sign of Saturn's detriment, this would suggest she doesn't like you or thinks you're not good for her. while Saturn is in mutual reception with the Mars( both in each other's dignity) that is probably the other guy, while they are not particularly strong on their own, there is a reception showing affinity to eachother. Also she is in cadent house and retro not really in the position to make any action or change at the moment.
Moon is on early degrees and this situation needs developing. I see a future aspect between your significators, might be some contact, and the moon will connect you also, but will meet Venus in the meantime and that is some obstacle.

Govind

Sorry but I do not think she thinks much about you, Sun is in the sign of Saturn's detriment, this would suggest she doesn't like you or thinks you're not good for her. while Saturn is in mutual reception with the Mars( both in each other's dignity) that is probably the other guy, while they are not particularly strong on their own, there is a reception showing affinity to eachother. Also she is in cadent house and retro not really in the position to make any action or change at the moment.
Moon is on early degrees and this situation needs developing. I see a future aspect between your significators, might be some contact, and the moon will connect you also, but will meet Venus in the meantime and that is some obstacle.

Thanks for the insight. Time to move on. Hopefully there is something else on the horizon for me..