Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

More like tremendous impatience regarding occult matters. Why do you ask?

It’s from Marilyn Monroe’s chart. Common sense points to accidental overdose and this is the popular belief held in her fan club but I can’t quite shake the feeling she was murdered. She has NN in Cancer 12th house, which points to secrets and mysteries, which could help add weight to the murder theory.

david starling

It’s from Marilyn Monroe’s chart. Common sense points to accidental overdose and this is the popular belief held in her fan club but I can’t quite shake the feeling she was murdered. She has NN in Cancer 12th house, which points to secrets and mysteries, which could help add weight to the murder theory.

I would suspect some occult connection to her death. Maybe a cult involved.

Ukpoohbear

I would suspect some occult connection to her death. Maybe a cult involved.

Could a political party be considered a cult if it became about a group protecting their institution in order to protect the leader, like the Kennedy’s?

I’m going to make a post about her chart with all the details I’ve learnt but the mars-Uranus I assumed would be more of an accident, but describing it as just extreme impatience sounds good.

I wonder what she did occult wise. I’ve heard that rumour before but it’s been put in the box of conspiracy theories about her (even though it was probably started by an astrologer).

david starling

Could a political party be considered a cult if it became about a group protecting their institution in order to protect the leader, like the Kennedy’s?

I’m going to make a post about her chart with all the details I’ve learnt but the mars-Uranus I assumed would be more of an accident, but describing it as just extreme impatience sounds good.

I wonder what she did occult wise. I’ve heard that rumour before but it’s been put in the box of conspiracy theories about her (even though it was probably started by an astrologer).

Yes, extreme impatience can lead to both despair and accidents.

Ukpoohbear

Wow I just read that 2 years before he died in 1961, he made a speech about the ‘shadow elite’ of America secretly running the country, which kind of ties in with the extreme impatience of mars-Uranus threatening to expose these secrets like her sun-mercury in Gemini would, and she was killed for it. Chiron conjunct Venus showing wounds around love (her Kennedy affair).

Whoam1

So sidereal capricorn moons poster child is Joan Jett.

Yea I switched to ger away from Tropical capricorn, because no tropical capricon I met had ever met any of the modern descriptions. I'm still very much a capricorn [wild, horny, and discontent], I find that ambition is directly linked to Jupiter so that kills tropical capricorn for me.

david starling

David - Thank you for mentioning his chart. His life made beautiful use of his Plutonic gift. His wife is a long time star to me. She made it possible to choose birth that was much safer in America, though maternal mortality is on the rise again due to the established OB/GYNs fighting to take back their turf. While medicalized C-section rates in the US are around 30%, Ina May Gaskin’s c-rates are 1%. Really women were safer giving birth in her rural fields at The Farm than in hospital?!
It seems maybe Steve and Ina May’s relationship was just what they both needed (his NN in 4th). I wondered “why did they choose Tennessee?” but maybe the relevant part was “not San Francisco, not anymore.”
For example:
“Peace and love no longer held dominion in San Francisco, Gaskin decided. “The information we got in San Francisco was that folks were buying into violence in a wholesale lot,” he said in explaining his flock’s mass departure. His apocalyptic vision extended to American cities in general. They were falling into brutishness and depravity. And the only solution, according to Gaskin, was to withdraw from their destructive vortex and lead a simple, communal life in the country.
David Talbot, Season of the Witch: Enchantment, Terror and Deliverance in the City of Love

What were the White Witchcraft seminars like?

Stephen would lecture in a very entertaining way, with a flow of thought which wandered from one topic to another. Then, he had people hold hands, and in one event give shoulder rubs to each other. Nothing about magical rituals as I recall, out of keeping with the "witchcraft" label. There was a nice one at Mt. Tamilpais which wasn't touchy-feely. He admired cats more than dogs, and talked about the way cats align with energy fields,
The last one I went to was in a large building on the Great Highway in San Francisco. Over a thousand people there, most of us high on psychedelics of various kinds. He talked about changing the mindset of San Francisco using our psychedelically-enhanced mindwaves (very :aquarius:), how money was a form of energy, his four-way marriage (basically two male/female couples, didn't see the others, but the other guy was said to be another Aqua Sun), and a lot of other stuff I don't recall. Amazing mental atmosphere in the building. There were dogs and cats, and lots of babies. :biggrin:
There was a baby crying loudly, and he led a meditation which calmed the child. A lot of "togetherness". No music I can remember at any of his gatherings. "Seminar" is probably the wrong description, due to the lack of a pre-planned format. "Gatherings" is more what they were from what I saw of them. I suggested to him that he should include music, but he wasn't open to it, at least at the time.
This was Summer of 1969, prior to the celebration of the "Dark-side" which occurred at Altamont in Dec. that gave me a really good look at the spirits of wickedness which are arrayed against us. A sort of loss of naivete, hosted by Mick Jagger and the Hells Angels.

Last edited:

david starling

Wonderful memory.

You were at Altamont?
I was going to ask before you added that bit whether it felt like there were more good trips than bad back in the days when everyone was on psychedelics together outdoors. Now it feels like the fields are fragmented and it matters a lot the gathering you chose, who you went with, and your own personal history. As an outsider it seems like the abuse of psychedelic power by people with various mantles of authority has remained a constant, but positive opportunities for mass experience are almost non existent today.

It sounds like when Steven was in charge the collective field was benign at least.

Yes, times have changed regarding psychedelics.
He was a take-charge kind of guy with an impressive physical appearance. Leo Moon conj his M.C., and Scorpio Asc. He had an air of authority, and wasn't really open to suggestions or disagreements. The Farm discouraged "coupling", and monogamous couples weren't at home there, from what I was told at the time people I knew visited.
Despite these criticisms, Stephen Gaskin was definitely a wonderful influence on our chaotic world.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I know at least one person who is going to downsize their plans for the day

Ayy, my yute. Some boy dem, dey pon de corner an' ting, an. De boy dem sell some tings and ting, an. I gwa'an, an' I say "Oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting, an every corner my corner an". I want my money an' ting, ya know? Ah no see dat! Go, go, ya know, me wan' deal with de case proper. Ya nah seen?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Ayy, my yute. Some boy dem, dey pon de corner an' ting, an. De boy dem sell some tings and ting, an. I gwa'an, an' I say "Oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting, an every corner my corner an". I want my money an' ting, ya know? Ah no see dat! Go, go, ya know, me wan' deal with de case proper. Ya nah seen?

Haha nice. I see that you've been doing some research. What does this string of broken patois mean to you?

SunConjunctUranus

Haha nice. I see that you've been doing some research. What does this string of broken patois mean to you?

Shame on my mistake. The actual quotation from that post is like this:

"Oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting, an every corner my corner, an I want my money an' ting, ya know?".

Not only learning about classic "forbiden" celestial omens in this forum, but I also keep improving on my English, even though shitting around with some useless zipers at time. For now, it's all about pronounciation because imma teach Australian how to speak better English. Seen?

Btw, let's make live debate sometimes. Throw in all the army such as ds, you, uk, even the imaginary cencorship, and so forth.

Peace be upon everyone.

david starling

This question of how to organize a community that includes some kind of diversity without making use of all of the fallback protections of a liberal democracy is an interesting one. I would find a rule against coupling difficult. On the other hand, for him as someone able to work with the energy of large groups maybe that rule was necessary for him to be able to work with a long term community.

Is the ability to get lucky with strong LSD and wicked environments indicated in a chart?

Aquarian placements appear the key to that, anecdotally speaking, especially Sun Aquas.

He may have changed his mind about monogamy in his later years. I haven't been privy to what life is like on the Farm now.

Gave-in Newsom didn't change his mind though. I read he signed the bill. These fascists in the Democratic party are calling those they're oppressing "anti-vax stalkers"! Their attitude is, how DARE the victims of their money-grubbing immorality get angry at them?

Last edited:

david starling

I didn't know Stephen Gaskin ran for President.

The anti-abortion movement doesn't give a d*mn about the kids once they're born. They shed tears for zygotes, and let actual children go hungry. It was a non-factor in this forced vaccination campaign.
The Libertarians--where were they when we needed them?
The Green Party is so concerned with its tiny percentage of votes, it's afraid to be labeled "anti-Science".
There appears to be no rational discussion about vaccination concerns in the media, and no political party willing to make a rational point of view regarding vaccinations part of its platform.