Read my chart for vocation

Passionale

hello, i new here. I study law and I am always attracted by civil rights and criminal, I hate corruption and aspire to an active political profession. In my birth chart i have sun conjunct mercury in the 9th house, MC in taurus. Venus in pisces in 8th house and mars in aquarius the same house. Saturn in aquarius in 7th house and the same house in capricorn i have uranus conjunct neptune in conjunct DC opposite AS, moon in ssgittarius in 6th house, pluto in scorpio in 4th house, and jupiter in virgo in 2nd house. I have the 1st house in cancer, 2nd in leo, 3rd in libra, scorpio in the 4th and 5th, 6th house in sagittarius, 7th in capricorn, 8th in aquarius, 9th in aries, 10th and 11th in taurus and the 12th house in gemini. I hope you can help me to give an idea of which lawyer I will be. Sorry for my english.

[moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Thanks. I don't know how to upload in the forum but I can pass my birth data.
date of birth March 24, 1992
2:45 p.m.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

You can do this in a couple of ways. It is a courtesy to post your own chart on this forum.

!. Construct your chart, ideally from the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com . They're the easiest ones to read.

2. From a cell phone, try linking your chart to your next post via imgur.com .

3. From a computer, save your chart, then you can upload it as a clickable thumbnail by following the prompts for "go advanced" and "manage attachments" at the bottom of your next post.

Passionale

thanks again, it is a pleasure to share my natal chart. I looked in the forum, I found a way to upload it, I hope I got it right. If you do not see, let me know.
plrdepeHj

Attachments

• astro.hp.25105.1276.jpg
    astro.hp.25105.1276.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 22

waybread

I would say your chances for a legal career look decent. The 9th house rules the law as a body of knowledge. There we see your sun and Mercury. The 7th house rules litigation, where we see a domiciled (strong) Saturn plus Neptune and Uranus. Having planets in these houses normally shows a good fit. The one thing I would caution you about, however, is that Mercury retrograde square Neptune isn't the most realistic aspect. Mercury rules your day-to-day thought processes, and Neptune tends to be more dreamy and mystical. This probably gives you a rich, creative imagination, but please just make sure, before applying to law school, that you have a very realistic idea of what law school and a law practice or political career would actually entail. Otherwise you are apt to feel disillusioned about your studies.

Passionale

I would say your chances for a legal career look decent. The 9th house rules the law as a body of knowledge. There we see your sun and Mercury. The 7th house rules litigation, where we see a domiciled (strong) Saturn plus Neptune and Uranus. Having planets in these houses normally shows a good fit. The one thing I would caution you about, however, is that Mercury retrograde square Neptune isn't the most realistic aspect. Mercury rules your day-to-day thought processes, and Neptune tends to be more dreamy and mystical. This probably gives you a rich, creative imagination, but please just make sure, before applying to law school, that you have a very realistic idea of what law school and a law practice or political career would actually entail. Otherwise you are apt to feel disillusioned about your studies.

It's totally true and I know hahaha. in fact I change the career many times for my sensitivity and a difficult struggle against what is wrong. But my ideal of a better world keeps making me insist that I am a born fighter. I think I'd be better off being a psychologist hahaha. thanks to my saturn that helps me to anchor myself to the earth. thank you very much.