Dr. Farr when will I marry again?

Amy

Good afternoon Dr. Farr, it has been a few years since I last reached out to you on my relationship issues.

I have casted this horary chart, asking, when will I marry again? Would you be able to assist me?

thank you kindly, I just turned 58 years old on February 6th. wondering if you saw any marriage for me (or even a very good love/companion relationship for me, soon.

thank you again :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_marry_again_hr_62507_32530.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_marry_again_hr_62507_32530.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 77

Amy

Besitos! Thank you so much for letting me know. I will see if I can change this title for another astrologer to read it for me.

thank you again, for not letting me "just hang" here. LOLOL:happy:

dr. farr

I haven't been doing much horary here on AW over the past few months.

By the Ankara method, querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus; potential for marriage = 7th house (houses in whole sign) = Scorpio = Mars:
Venus flows away from Mars = - testimony
Moon flows away from querent Venus = -testimony
querent Venus in exaltation in Pisces = + testimony

Net = looks difficult regarding marriage or the near to intermediate term of time; much more favorable over the near to intermediate term is the prospect of romance (5th house):5th under Virgo = Mercury, and Mercury flows toward querent Venus, which is a + testimony for romance. This is strengthened by querent Venus being the the 11th house of friendship with Mercury there too.

Amy

Thank you Dr. Farr for replying to my post as I am very appreciative to you for your time.

However, I don't understand the terminologies and star explanations too well.

can you please translate this to me in terms that I can understand? LOLOL
I think I understood alittle - does this mean that there is no certain time for marriage yet in my chart?

should I post my natal chart in the appropriate thread, would that show when I would marry, or at least, have a companion in my life?

please advise, I don't understand your reply.

But I am very greatful for the time you took for me.

Amy

Good morning dear astrologers out there.

Dr. Farr was gracious enough to give me his take on my horary chart and I don't know how to begin to translate this so I can understand the answers he provided to me.

I have taken several of the key words to try and put together on google, however, I am still not understanding the message.

would someone please assist? I want to thank Dr. Farr and the astrologers out there who are looking at this chart.

thank you again

ashriia

Good morning dear astrologers out there.

Dr. Farr was gracious enough to give me his take on my horary chart and I don't know how to begin to translate this so I can understand the answers he provided to me.

would someone please assist?

He said, marriage doesn't look good now or in the immediate future- i.e. 'difficult'. Romance is much more likely. Curious why you would seek him out to interpret the chart, if you don't understand his horary methods or communication style.:bandit::andy:

Amy

Thank you so much for your sensitivity in clarifying what his analysis of my chart was.
he has been accurate before and has explained to me what he read.
I appreciate him and his sensitivity in explaining to me.

thank you.