Attracting Aquarians

Nocturna

What about women's natal chart may contribute to attracting Aquarius men? Because I attract a LOT of them. Which is pretty interesting because i'm watery person with heavy Scorpio/Pluto/8th house and Cancer energy. Could it be my Mars-Uranus trine?

Sweet Pea

What about women's natal chart may contribute to attracting Aquarius men? Because I attract a LOT of them. Which is pretty interesting because i'm watery person with heavy Scorpio/Pluto/8th house and Cancer energy. Could it be my Mars-Uranus trine?

yes! :smile:

craft94

What's your 7th house? 5th house?
Venus? Mars?

I'd like an Aquarian man in my life. Aquarius is detached, yes, but I don't mind detachment - so long as I know you're detached. What I mind is lies and disloyalty. Aquarius is a fixed sign and usually more loyal and less selfish than Gemini, pretty honest too I find. If you're clingy and obsessive one minute and go cold the next, that's when I'll start getting suspicious.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I seem to find a lot of Aquarian people easily, and I have an 11th house stellium, Uranus in the 7th and Moon trine Uranus (aside from external planets making aspects too). You would also attract them because they square your Scorpio placements.

Roxyrxc

Every Aquarius man is different it depends on your Venus what you're attracting and who you're attracted to would in my opinion come down to Mars and don't neglect the house their in either and my experience honestly I was with one Aquarius lwho was extremely shady and would bounce from woman to woman and he has tattoos of all of them ... even me!

Now I'm with an Aquarius man who has secrets and I know he lies sometimes one minute he's really loving and the next he's cold but he's faithful above all and needs his space I need a lot of validation and he thinks that just being with me is validation enough even though I'd like more hehe.. I think it's not an Aquarius sun that makes the perfect Aquarius but an Aquarius sun and Pisces Venus work well together it just depends on the whole chart!