Will I be able to balance between my studies and work?

theV

I started working part time job, but I am afraid my work will affect my academic performance. Could you tell from the chart whether my job will affect me?

Attachments

• chart12.jpg
    chart12.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 20

Abby83

If the timing is exact the 9th and 10 rulers are the same - mars. Mars is in the first house which means that both education and work will take up a lot of your time. Your 7th house ruler is applying to mars also. I hope this is good news for you :).

If the chart was done a little later, then 10th would be Jupiter, which is still receiving you and mars. If the chart was done a little earlier, then 9th ruler would be venus on asc and mars would still be in 1st house. In general I have the feeling you will make both equally important.

Last edited:

tikana

I started working part time job, but I am afraid my work will affect my academic performance. Could you tell from the chart whether my job will affect me?

umm it is sort of catch 22 astrologically

you have

mars that rules 10t and 9th
critical degree 10th house cusp not exactly great

strong opposition moon/venus okay they are not in conflict too much since they are friendly to each other
but

sun is leaving saturn combustion and will sextil muted mars since it is entering water sign
not exactly great

i'd say drop the job.. your school is more important
venus in 1st house tells me you will get another part time job
that will be easier on you

theV

Thank you abbey and tik. I have been absent for quite a time because college takes a lot of my attention. I have just been recently employed. In fact, I had two interviews for two different schools-teaching- the first one (I hope I would get it since it is prestigious school) I didn't get it. The second one I did., and I start working. We're on holidays and I can work, however, I'm thinking after holidays. I hope i'll manage.

I'll give it a month and see.

tikana

Thank you abbey and tik. I have been absent for quite a time because college takes a lot of my attention. I have just been recently employed. In fact, I had two interviews for two different schools-teaching- the first one (I hope I would get it since it is prestigious school) I didn't get it. The second one I did., and I start working. We're on holidays and I can work, however, I'm thinking after holidays. I hope i'll manage.

I'll give it a month and see.

Keep your options open

theV

Should I quit my job?

There has been so many delays in starting my job. I got sick waiting. I am thinking of quitting before starting:

Attachments

• ccc.jpg
    ccc.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: