Will I get into an accident?

PurpleReign

Hi,

One potential job a temp agency said they will send my resume to requires me to get there via highway. I've always been a more local/around the town driver and I'm a little nervous about the idea. Does the chart suggest I will get into an accident?

Not sure I like the chart. I'm Venus, which is in its detriment in Virgo and it aspects Uranus, the planet of accidents. I also don't like that Saturn and Pluto are in the 9th of long distant travel. Not only that, but Venus is conjunct Mars. Not sure I like that. Any thoughts?

PurpleReign

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 21

Gemini888

Venus in aspect to Uranus but it's a trine and Venus is moving away and also both planets are weak. But lord of 9H Saturn is domiciled and is moving toward Venus and Uranus, so it's lending Venus and Uranus a hand. There is also Chiron and the fact that Sun is burning Mars and Venus (Mars is lord of 12H). I think the accident won't be sudden, but when it does happen it will leave quite a mark. Moon inconjuncts Neptune at the moment and is on its way to an inconjunct with Pluto. That looks rather bad to me.

But Saturn is lord of 9H. I hope that in case of an accident the law will be on your side.

PurpleReign

Venus in aspect to Uranus but it's a trine and Venus is moving away and also both planets are weak. But lord of 9H Saturn is domiciled and is moving toward Venus and Uranus, so it's lending Venus and Uranus a hand. There is also Chiron and the fact that Sun is burning Mars and Venus (Mars is lord of 12H). I think the accident won't be sudden, but when it does happen it will leave quite a mark. Moon inconjuncts Neptune at the moment and is on its way to an inconjunct with Pluto. That looks rather bad to me.

But Saturn is lord of 9H. I hope that in case of an accident the law will be on your side.

Thanks for the analysis! I’ve asked the recruiter for something a little more local. I don’t want to take any risks. Definitely didn’t like that chart.

Gemini888

Thanks for the analysis! I’ve asked the recruiter for something a little more local. I don’t want to take any risks. Definitely didn’t like that chart.
What did they respond? Mars is lord of 7H and is also being combusted by the Sun. I'm pretty worried about that.

PurpleReign

What did they respond? Mars is lord of 7H and is also being combusted by the Sun. I'm pretty worried about that.

They haven’t responded yet, it’s late. I’m sure she will see it in the morning and respond then. I’m not going to take the job. Not only do I not feel comfortable driving on highways (I haven’t been driving very long), but the chart looks bad, so it’s probably better to stay local and hold off on any “complicated” traveling for a while. Hopefully they can place me in the other job they suggested. *fingers crossed*