worried about my HEALTH & scared of the solar return

annie6892

Hi guys,
I am new here and fascinated about astrology and wanted to say hello to all who read this post.

Im not in a good phase in life and would want somebody to see if this life is going to develop any better for me in the next solar year.

Firstly. I am worried dead about my health, waiting for the tests to determine is my condition autoimmune or something more sinister.
I just freaked out when I noticed my solar 6th is exactly on my natal ASC with Neptune in the story. My health trouble started in my neck and affected my throat, nose, tonsils. No tumors yet been found but I await more tests now. My immune system is so low that Im sick all the time :sad:.

I was under a huge stress last year after my boyfriend was in a car accident and his car caught fire. He was in a coma for 1.5months and it took a huge toll on everyone. Our relationship is also affected. I took a break from it, came back to my hometown, quit my job because I was too sick to do it.

IS there a light in this deep dark tunnel and will I see it in the following year? Thanks in advance to all who reply with all my heart as im really desperate and afraid of future at this point.

Attachments

• astro_32gw_ivana_aaaaa_201976.80186.141860.jpg
    astro_32gw_ivana_aaaaa_201976.80186.141860.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 67

Frisiangal

Hi,
A Solar Return chart is usually read against the natal chart positions.

That said, a solar Asc. in Virgo could imply seeing things from a rational and realistic perspective from August, which might present difficulties with its ruler, Mercury in Cancer, trine Neptune in Water and opp. Pluto in Capricorn. Imagination can take over from reality.

My health trouble started in my neck and affected my throat, nose, tonsils
Your symptoms would fall under the region of Taurus, which Uranus has recently entered for good. Uranus can be associated with symptoms as a result of mental/emotional stress. It forms a S.R. T-square with Moon and Sun-Venus, which could explain your concern within your relationship.

Autoimmune disorders can see a relevance of negative natal Saturn-Neptune aspects with other planets. The solar return chart shows a sextile aspect between the two, with each planet in its own sign. This would seem to present a positive picture.

annie6892

Thank you so much for your reading! It makes sense when you put it that way for sure. Im hoping for that. I am attaching my natal hereby, as you said solar has to be looked in comparison to natal. Thank you very, very, very much for a bit of hope you gave to me !!!! ��

I heard that Jupiter is connected with tumor growths as it represents uncontrollable multiplication... My natal really ***** as you can see below lol. And just figured out ♄ is falling in house 5 lol my year will be terribly boring and it will be impossible to chill out? (boy that sounds familiar).

Good catch for Uranus, never thought of it this way, but he does indeed represent disruptive change and the nerve system...
Hi,
A Solar Return chart is usually read against the natal chart positions.

That said, a solar Asc. in Virgo could imply seeing things from a rational and realistic perspective from August, which might present difficulties with its ruler, Mercury in Cancer, trine Neptune in Water and opp. Pluto in Capricorn. Imagination can take over from reality.

Your symptoms would fall under the region of Taurus, which Uranus has recently entered for good. Uranus can be associated with symptoms as a result of mental/emotional stress. It forms a S.R. T-square with Moon and Sun-Venus, which could explain your concern within your relationship.

Autoimmune disorders can see a relevance of negative natal Saturn-Neptune aspects with other planets. The solar return chart shows a sextile aspect between the two, with each planet in its own sign. This would seem to present a positive picture.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ivana_aaaaa.42454.117631.jpg
    astro_2gw_ivana_aaaaa.42454.117631.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope natal offers clues to pick, share salient point feedbacks :

sun-mer-venus leo 6th opp sat 12th,
influential charming scholarly-lawyerly personality;
health under much stress,
heart-stomach-intestinal-skin-kidneys etc;
aptitude for medicine;

sat 12th acq for foreign lands,
tech aptitudes, innovative, jail reformist, etc
sciatica of the legs-feet etc, observe fast sat evenings;

venus lord 8th over 6th aggravating health;
may need zinc supplements; venus combust sun;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;

moon lord 6th for health over 9th sag for luck,
calling for extra efforts, impacting thighs etc;
aptitude for medicine, law-justice, psychology, travels;
cancer 6th, preference for sensitive work environments;
moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
moon debilated scorpio in the solar return;

virgo 7th inimical for pisces asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
asc lord jup over inimical virgo, liver-intestinal issues etc;
10th lord jup over virgo, stress-delays in career-recognition;
critical thinking, good for audit-quality-editorial-health roles;
virgo asc in solar return - the focus!
pisces-jup 7th inimical in solar return.

mars-ketu gemini 4th,
aptitude for information technology; printing;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery chest-heart-lung inflammations;
moon-mars opp volatile emotions-finances;
mars elevated aspect cap supportive of income-gains.
mars lord 9th settling at 28+
sat aspect scorpio 9th restricting luck, urological issues;

sat debilated aspect aries 2nd restricting bank balances/fin,
impacting throat-teeth-head etc;

sat and separative SNode now 1.5yr transit cap 11th,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc,
detachment from income-gains-friendships;

sat these 4-5m retro towards sag 10th, opp mars,
stress-struggle in home-career-health-mother's health;
previous 2.5yrs sat transti sag opp mars under stress;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home wed mornings;

inimical jup now transit sag-NNode 10th, advisory career growth,
but under stress-delays; toxic liver-thigh-knee issues;
jup-mars opp good for project management;
jup trine leo 6th, protective from health issues;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings;

mars-rahu opp, rahu sag hyper-impulsive
and ambitious to soar high in career but lonely;
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

mer-NNode cancer 10th, mer solar asc lord,
prone to toxic circulatory-skin issues;

do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-trends-remedies etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

ashriia

I'm not too well versed in medical astrology. But usually when there is hospitalization during the solar return year saturn will be found in the 12th. Neptune in the 12th is also common for going under gas anesthesia. If it was something very serious you would need hospitalization, and I don't see that in the solar return. I think youre going to be ok, just as you said tired/drained. I have neptune natally in the 6th, and emotional traumas can wear me down severely also. Make sure your getting alot of sleep, and find any way you can to relax your mind/body-- such as unplugging from electronics and doing things you enjoy.

annie6892

Hello dear friend,
thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart.

Basically a lot of what you suggested has much sense:happy: - my personal planets in 6 opposing Sat in 12, what happens in my head reflects on my health right away. I was in a huge depression right before my mysterious symptoms started.

You made a connection of my 12 Aqu Sat and foreign lands, interesting as I was engaged to a older man from a foreign country which I met on a vacation in yet another foreign country, and he was Aquarius ASC.

My career, as you suggested, is in a sensitive environiment, I worked in the military logistics and taking care for operations paperwork. But no career issues for now. Never had them, probably due to a good natal Sun/MC aspect at 0 degrees.

You've mentioned here quite interesting things: LIVER - a doctor recently ordered me to go on mononucleosis tests, thats very connected to the liver.. TEETH - at the same time my wisdom teeth are growing out and its already causeing some pain , you+ve mentioned UROLOGICAL ISSUES - I had some and still suffer consequences and TOXINS - I have been on many pills lately, mostly painkillers and mood elevators. Maybe this has something to do with my health trouble even though I've kicked the habit of taking any of these.

Thank you very much for this it sure makes me re think some things

hope natal offers clues to pick, share salient point feedbacks :

sun-mer-venus leo 6th opp sat 12th,
influential charming scholarly-lawyerly personality;
health under much stress,
heart-stomach-intestinal-skin-kidneys etc;
aptitude for medicine;

sat 12th acq for foreign lands,
tech aptitudes, innovative, jail reformist, etc
sciatica of the legs-feet etc, observe fast sat evenings;

venus lord 8th over 6th aggravating health;
may need zinc supplements; venus combust sun;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;

moon lord 6th for health over 9th sag for luck,
calling for extra efforts, impacting thighs etc;
aptitude for medicine, law-justice, psychology, travels;
cancer 6th, preference for sensitive work environments;
moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
moon debilated scorpio in the solar return;

virgo 7th inimical for pisces asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
asc lord jup over inimical virgo, liver-intestinal issues etc;
10th lord jup over virgo, stress-delays in career-recognition;
critical thinking, good for audit-quality-editorial-health roles;
virgo asc in solar return - the focus!
pisces-jup 7th inimical in solar return.

mars-ketu gemini 4th,
aptitude for information technology; printing;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery chest-heart-lung inflammations;
moon-mars opp volatile emotions-finances;
mars elevated aspect cap supportive of income-gains.
mars lord 9th settling at 28+
sat aspect scorpio 9th restricting luck, urological issues;

sat debilated aspect aries 2nd restricting bank balances/fin,
impacting throat-teeth-head etc;

sat and separative SNode now 1.5yr transit cap 11th,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc,
detachment from income-gains-friendships;

sat these 4-5m retro towards sag 10th, opp mars,
stress-struggle in home-career-health-mother's health;
previous 2.5yrs sat transti sag opp mars under stress;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home wed mornings;

inimical jup now transit sag-NNode 10th, advisory career growth,
but under stress-delays; toxic liver-thigh-knee issues;
jup-mars opp good for project management;
jup trine leo 6th, protective from health issues;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings;

mars-rahu opp, rahu sag hyper-impulsive
and ambitious to soar high in career but lonely;
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

mer-NNode cancer 10th, mer solar asc lord,
prone to toxic circulatory-skin issues;

do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-trends-remedies etc

wishing well, kshantaram

annie6892

Hello dear ashriia,
thank you so much for taking the time to interpret my chart!:love:
Thank you for the kind words too, I hope with all my heart that you are right- will be sure after the biopsy and blood scans.
Neptune in 6th must be crazy, I guess you must be surrounded by very good influences and optimistic people in your everyday because Neptune is very compassionate and can just get drowned in someone else's trouble.

I am confused because when the terrible things were happening I was all strong and calm and worked harder to cope with it but afterwards, when everyone else were ok again, its like my body crushed under all this shock, overworking, stressing out every day about everything.... I am trying to nurture my health as much as possible now. Sleeping 10+ hours eating my veggies and stuff. But this time the recovery is sooo slow!!

Thank you so much once again, im happy to read this interpretation.-

I'm not too well versed in medical astrology. But usually when there is hospitalization during the solar return year saturn will be found in the 12th. Neptune in the 12th is also common for going under gas anesthesia. If it was something very serious you would need hospitalization, and I don't see that in the solar return. I think youre going to be ok, just as you said tired/drained. I have neptune natally in the 6th, and emotional traumas can wear me down severely also. Make sure your getting alot of sleep, and find any way you can to relax your mind/body-- such as unplugging from electronics and doing things you enjoy.

annie6892

Hey guys, does anyone know what represents blood cancers in one's chart? Specifically, (Hodgkin's) LYmphoma.... As it is the multiplication l it is represented by Jupiter, i know that about cancer in general... But.. If anyone knows more please share your knowledge ... I have pretty bad aspects with Jupiter happening now in transit horoscope-

Situation - today I got a new node popping from my neck and im pretty sure thats not good. Called Dr. he rushed blood tests and im doing them tommorrow instead for 2 weeks. Dayumn , im scared. Wish you all a blessed night and thanks once again!

ashriia

Situation - today I got a new node popping from my neck and im pretty sure thats not good. Called Dr. he rushed blood tests and im doing them tommorrow instead for 2 weeks. Dayumn , im scared. Wish you all a blessed night and thanks once again!

Hi again,

did you get your blood test results? Hope you're ok and that it isn't anything serious. wishing you good health!

annie6892

Hey darling!
Thank you so much for your concerns over my health. I send you loads of positive energy no matter how far you are it will reach you. My blood works came fine. Too good, as I have a fever and a cough, and no infection shown in my blood results, so my doctor said biopsy is the only thing left to determine is it a tumor and if yes, what kind of tumor it is. I have never been more scared in my life and need to wait another 10days till the biopsy. Frustrated for all that waiting games. Anyway Im not afraid od death as much as Im afraid to hurt my parents and loved ones... (Neptune strikes again lol you know how it is! 💖). If anything, I dont stress over small things no more. Im focused on my health 100% and its a good thing I guess.. As i was stressing over stupid things not worth attention....
Hi again,

did you get your blood test results? Hope you're ok and that it isn't anything serious. wishing you good health!