Designing an astrological genius

katydid

Pof in configuration with mercury/Uranus.

Take for instance Einstein who had merc and Saturn conj pof and inconjunct Uranus

Or Tesla who had Uranus sextile pof with mercury semi-sextiling both.

Ok, I love that...:whistling:

I have an exact Water Grand trine with

Uranus@18cancer in my 3rd trine
Mercury@18Scorpio in my 6th, conjunct the Desc, trine
POF@18Pisces in my 11th

North Node is 18Aquarius in my 10th
Jupiter is 18Taurus in my 12th, conjunct 21 Asc

So when I was 11 or 12, and I was given my first astrology book by my grandmother, I felt like I was 'remembering' astrology, and not learning it for the first time...:sideways:

aleth3ia

Banned
Bleh, just checked and got that wrong, Aries Sun is kinda common, but not so Mercury. It's favored in airy and earth signs, you right.

AppLeo

Mercury in Leo makes me an idiot :lol:

My ideas and intellect is completely based on how much attention I can get.

aleth3ia

Banned
yeah that's why Leos gotta be the best right~ work on it App :D

Anyway I'm nuts, I just checked again and I got no many Aries on my list ._. no idea what I was referring to.. sorry..

Anything from this chart? :p

astro_w2gw_01_ce.29729.45355.gif

Only thing Pisces for me is my Cancer sun being in Pisces triplicity (3rd decan) and my Pisces rising.

Taurus9

I have Mercury Trine Moon and Mercury Trine Jupiter. My Mercury is also in Aries and 8th so it makes me quick with deep stuff. I have an IQ of ~150 in pattern recognition which is helpful for large abstract concepts. Moon and Jupiter in Virgo which is ruled by Mercury too. So yes I'd agree geniuses have high Mercurial aspects. Also intrigued by the Aries link after reading this thread.

Last edited: