Aquarians with Sun in the 9th

wan

Re: HI. I'm new here. I'm Aquarius

The Sun in the 9th house is a "happy" placement. It could mean that you enjoy expanding your mind. It makes the native a restless, searching type of person.

Lin

Re: HI. I'm new here. I'm Aquarius

I'm a Leo with Sun in the 9th. I think people with 9th house Sun have strong opinions, but those opinions often change with time and education. The 9th house desires INFORMATION. A lot of it. Curiosity. Travel and knowing about other places and cultures.

Anyway, 9th house is a mutable house. So change is necessary. But both Aquarius and Leo are fixed....so it's good to have OTHER planets in mutable signs so that attitudes and beliefs will not become fixed and rusty.
LIN

I'm a Leo with Sun in the 9th. I think people with 9th house Sun have strong opinions, but those opinions often change with time and education. The 9th house desires INFORMATION. A lot of it. Curiosity. Travel and knowing about other places and cultures.

Anyway, 9th house is a mutable house. So change is necessary. But both Aquarius and Leo are fixed....so it's good to have OTHER planets in mutable signs so that attitudes and beliefs will not become fixed and rusty.
LIN

Lin that was an awesome analogy.

The Sun in the 9th house is a "happy" placement. It could mean that you enjoy expanding your mind. It makes the native a restless, searching type of person.

I'm literally laying down supposed to be sleeping but I'm typing this. Pretty spot on. I crave and love knowledge so much that I don't even have the words to explain it.