Markus' mother in Germany....need to be notified ASAP!!!!!

Amy

SIGNIFICANT CHANGE in my life:

so what I wanted to ask in this horary, and please, bear with me and don't judge on how cold this sounds, I am not hysterical right now and can type.

We are having a sort of a situation here and I don't know if Horary can help or if you can please direct me to another site (I have all my attorneys/family/police/German Consulate and advisors helping me so PLEASE KNOW THAT)..

Will we be able to notify Markus's mother soon? we have so many people here in the US looking for her in Germany to tell her that her beloved son died last sunday.

We were very close (since 1996 married, divorced, engaged now again), as a matter of fact, he worked with me and did not show up for work for two days. we had the police go and find him in his bed, dead since sunday night (he was actually with my daughter sunday and she said he did not feel well. but he never would go to the doctor. he died that night in his house, heart attack.

But the worse is yet to come, autopsy has been done, he has $$$$ all over the place and I don't know if I am his beneficiary in anything. NO Will around.

BUT....

I know about legal rights and all, he mom is the next of KIN, we cant find her. we need to find her soon, his body will be turned over to me and I need him cremated and BROUGHT BACK TO ME here, at the house.

he was always living here and going back to his own house during the week. we never knew what his house looked like.

my horary question is:

Will I be able to be the Executer-all rights to his estate if they cant find the mom? Will they find the mom. NOW? time is so important, his autopsy was done yesterday, he needs to be released by Tuesday. everyone is looking for her.

thank you so much

Last edited:

Amy

here is the chart
thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_13_death__significant_change_in_my_life_hr_63718_17213.jpg
    astro_2gw_13_death__significant_change_in_my_life_hr_63718_17213.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 13