Void of course Moon in Medical Horary Astrology

lucammxi

Hello forumers,

I am an intermediate level in horary astrology but not so experienced with medical charts.
I am trying to read the chart below. I was basically asking "Will my allergic reaction go away (soon and for good)?"

Background:
Four days ago I went to bed with minor itching in my hands and I woke up in the middle of the night with the upper half of my face swollen (everything between the eyebrows and eyelashes, and my ears), as well as general urticaria and swollen hands. Some itching accompanied the urticaria.
I went to the ER, and they diagnosed it as an allergy of unknown origin (I had never been allergic to anything my whole life). They prescribed the usual drugs (antihistamines and corticosteroids) and the symptoms started to slowly go away.

However, the following evening i went to bed with some discomfort in my stomach. Once again, i woke up in the middle of the night, this time with the lower half of my face visibly swollen and tough. The worst were the stomach cramps, coming and going at random. I again go to the ER and, after 6 hours of waiting (i was not in a life-threatening condition), they told me that not having chest, heart or breathing problems it is a good sign and that i should go home and continue the medication and only come back if new symptoms appear...

Third night in a row, the same happened again. It's like a cycle... I wake up at night with severe symptoms, I take the allergy pills (one per day in the morning, no more), the symptoms start to partially subside (but not completely) and then they start again at night.

At the moment when I asked the question, I was beginning to lose hope that I will be healed...
The first thing one can notice is that the Moon was void of course, suggesting "nothing new will happen" or "the question will be rendered useless". Furthermore, my Ascendant is in Leo, and the Sun is in Capricorn in the 6th house, house of the quesited. There are no aspects between the Sun and Saturn (the quesited). Saturn is applying a trine to the Ascendant degree but i don't think it matters, with the Ascendant being in Saturn's detriment...

Am I to conclude that I will not heal from this condition, which appears less and less likely to be your typical allergy reaction?

Thank you all !

Attachments

• astro_2gw_77_am_sa_scap_de_alergie__definitiv_si_cura.76994.2214.jpg
    astro_2gw_77_am_sa_scap_de_alergie__definitiv_si_cura.76994.2214.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 37

Marinka

You're correct that the Moon is VOC and that means no events towards your question with the current circumstance but, the moon does have an aspect to the MID which I designate as "Status". The aspect is an inconjunct indicating a "break and adjust". I interpret this that the current meds are probably not going to help and an adjustment is needed in how this condition it is being treated.

lucammxi

Thank you for the fast reply, Marinka!

I am all for a positive outcome for my condition!
However, isn't the traditional definition of VOC the absence of major aspects to another planet (some even exclude the transpersonal planets Uranus, Neptune, Pluton)? An inconjunction to the Midheaven (house of the cure/healing) could be a stretch, no matter how good it sounds to me! :unsure:

Thank you

You're correct that the Moon is VOC and that means no events towards your question with the current circumstance but, the moon does have an aspect to the MID which I designate as "Status". The aspect is an inconjunct indicating a "break and adjust". I interpret this that the current meds are probably not going to help and an adjustment is needed in how this condition it is being treated.

Marinka

Thank you for the fast reply, Marinka!

I am all for a positive outcome for my condition!
However, isn't the traditional definition of VOC the absence of major aspects to another planet (some even exclude the transpersonal planets Uranus, Neptune, Pluton)? An inconjunction to the Midheaven (house of the cure/healing) could be a stretch, no matter how good it sounds to me! :unsure:

Thank you

Again and to reaffirm, the moon is VOC so no events will be forthcoming pertaining to your question.

The aspect being made to the MID is not removing the VOC circumstance, it simply indicates to me that the path could be changing for your situation.

To make it simpler, nothing will progress towards making this go away with the current situation (moon VOC). But, having a moon inconjunct aspect (break & adjust) to the MID may be indicating that a different path or circumstance should be considered.

lucammxi

Thank you, it is much clearer now.

I am expected to have another meeting with the doctor tomorrow. Perhaps they will change or "adjust" my medication.
I will keep you posted for your records!

Keep healthy!

Again and to reaffirm, the moon is VOC so no events will be forthcoming pertaining to your question.

The aspect being made to the MID is not removing the VOC circumstance, it simply indicates to me that the path could be changing for your situation.

To make it simpler, nothing will progress towards making this go away with the current situation (moon VOC). But, having a moon inconjunct aspect (break & adjust) to the MID may be indicating that a different path or circumstance should be considered.

katydid

This is not a astrological reply, but quick question:

Is there anything in your bedroom that could be causing this allergic reaction? Seems to happen after you climb into bed?

Do you have any pets that climb onto your bed, that may have brought something inside?

Any new sheets or pillows, etc? New detergents used?

To add astro in:

Maybe the answer to the allergen can be found by the meaning of Sun applying to Pluto in the 6th, in Cap:

It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, place where rubbish is kept, places where wood is stored, In a corner, wool objects,.

It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.

Last edited:

lucammxi

Thank you for your thoughts on this, katydid !

I had been waiting on more tests to hopefully come up with some explanations before posting again. The truth is that no one knows what caused my allergy. Apparently, it was a one time thing. Blood tests came out fine and the standard allergy tests were inconclusive.

Perhaps that is what the VOC Moon meant - that i will not find out what caused the allergy. That, because the origin remains unknown, the allergy can always return, hence the "nothing will change" answer to my "will it go away?" question.

As Marinka suggested something good did came out of it. They doubled my dosage on the anti-allergy pills and that helped the symptoms disappear. But there was never really a cure nor a cause.

Thank you all !

This is not a astrological reply, but quick question:

Is there anything in your bedroom that could be causing this allergic reaction? Seems to happen after you climb into bed?

Do you have any pets that climb onto your bed, that may have brought something inside?

Any new sheets or pillows, etc? New detergents used?

To add astro in:

Maybe the answer to the allergen can be found by the meaning of Sun applying to Pluto in the 6th, in Cap:

It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, place where rubbish is kept, places where wood is stored, In a corner, wool objects,.

It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.

Frisiangal

Hi L,
This is not in answer to the horary chart but more in the line of general astrology ( I only saw your post through looking at another.)
Did you check how the aspects of the time related to your natal chart?

I ask because allergies can show a strong reference to Moon and/or Virgo,
urticaria to Mars. Skin complaints can find an association with Virgo, Libra and Capricorn.
Stomach cramps could find an association with Cancer and/or virgo.

Checking back to Old/New Year (prior to your post) with transiting Sun in Capricorn, I wonder if it is coincidence that Moon was transiting Virgo conjunct tr. Jupiter (swellings), before moving into Libra with transiting Mars in Libra (skin).
During the few days of its transit, Moon would also have made aspects with the planets currently transiting the mutable signs.....Venus (ruler Libra), Saturn (ruler Capricorn) and Neptune in its own sign.

Anything occur around Old/New Year that was particularly irritating and 'got under your skin' ?

The transits might provide you with more information?

:smile:

Last edited: