A Great Date :)

Opphiucan

Hello Everyone. I haven't been on for a while - not feeling well. Need to catch up with some threads! I did have some fun leisure time recently with a colleague - a great time; he told me he thought I was beautiful. I would like for us to see each other again - he said he would like that as well. However, my luck has always been bad and I can't seem to relax and sit back...

I'm Cancer - moon in second house trine mercury, communication
He's jupiter - he's jupiter trine moon
Sun Square Moon

Have I FINALLY found a good one? House 11 - friendship -??? I'm guessing this is why it's working so well, we're just becoming good friends.

Also - for those who remember me, I just love the narcissists and he is showing those tendencies, as well as being a bit of a player - I'm still ignoring red flags....PROGRESS not perfection.

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 26

Opphiucan

Actually, the moon represents house 3 communication, right? Which is square his sun, so I think I'm back-ackwards here per usual....

Chirongirl

Hello Everyone. I haven't been on for a while - not feeling well. Need to catch up with some threads! I did have some fun leisure time recently with a colleague - a great time; he told me he thought I was beautiful. I would like for us to see each other again - he said he would like that as well. However, my luck has always been bad and I can't seem to relax and sit back...

I'm Cancer - moon in second house trine mercury, communication
He's jupiter - he's jupiter trine moon
Sun Square Moon

Have I FINALLY found a good one? House 11 - friendship -??? I'm guessing this is why it's working so well, we're just becoming good friends.

Also - for those who remember me, I just love the narcissists and he is showing those tendencies, as well as being a bit of a player - I'm still ignoring red flags....PROGRESS not perfection.

You are represented, as the quasietor, by Moon. He is Saturn as the ruler of 7th house! :)

I am curious what he is doing in your home..hahaha (Joking!...Saturn being in 4th-your home). Is he in a professional trip now (your 4th is his 10 house, house of vocation/career)?. Or is he a lot older than you? Moon trined saturn, but Moon is Seperating which would mean you are losing interest in him. Saturn is rx, he might have some unresolved issues which he still needs to deal with?

ehh...the chart seems a bit confusing to me, it doesn't match with the back ground information you have given. But then again, I am just a beginner. Please take my interpretation lightly.

All the best anyways.

Opphiucan

Thanks - we're co workers, he's from another country and here for work so you are correct about that - and is leaving this position to go to a different practice near by.

He is Saturn? I thought he would be jupiter since it's the cusp of 7th...He's not much older at all and I'm not losing interest but am distracted currently - he is a nice diversion to my real life.

Thank you!

Chirongirl

Thanks - we're co workers, he's from another country and here for work so you are correct about that - and is leaving this position to go to a different practice near by.

He is Saturn? I thought he would be jupiter since it's the cusp of 7th...He's not much older at all and I'm not losing interest but am distracted currently - he is a nice diversion to my real life.

Thank you!

Older was the other option..if he waqs not in a trip! :) Seems its ok so far...shall I try little further then? I was nervus to go ahead..Lolzz

Opphiucan

Please do! I keep trying to understand horary but am awful (the what is he doing in your house joke was funny)...

I will tell you I'm losing confidence but not interest...we are cultural opposites and I'm not sure he would take me seriously. I wish I had asked a different question, but all I could think of was "would he ask me out for the weekend". In the past I had a chart that asked "if he was interested", this was 6 months ago and it showed he was interested but nothing would happen. I figured enough time had gone by to do another...

I am smitten, but he has the control - or so it seems.

Chirongirl

Please do! I keep trying to understand horary but am awful (the what is he doing in your house joke was funny)...

I will tell you I'm losing confidence but not interest...we are cultural opposites and I'm not sure he would take me seriously. I wish I had asked a different question, but all I could think of was "would he ask me out for the weekend". In the past I had a chart that asked "if he was interested", this was 6 months ago and it showed he was interested but nothing would happen. I figured enough time had gone by to do another...

I am smitten, but he has the control - or so it seems.

I love Horary although I understand very little of it..thats why i get nervous quickly...Lollzz.

To be honest, in my understanding from this chart, the prospect about future or his feelings (romantic) towards you does not look very promising to me. He seems to have some unexpected trouble in his work/career. But most interesting part of this Horary is, you are separating from him! I don't know the reason, or when but this is what the chart suggests!

Besides, it seems he has a very busy 5th house (other girls? friends? creative activities?) to be busy with, and you mostly meet him in social gatherings. He is in his 10th house, I wouldn't think he his thinking something romantic as yet. A lot of astrologer do not use Pluto in horay, but I think every planet shows somehting. Hence, with pluto in his 7th, squaring his 10th and 4th, I would think he has issues in those 2 houses (family and profession) and some strong negetive feelings about 7th house relationship at the moment and he needs to deal with them before he makes up his mind about something else.

Perhaps you try another Horary a few days later?

Opphiucan

Thank you! Well, it would go along with my gut feeling - :). Thank you so much, don't be nervous! I keep trying to learn but I get overwhelmed...

If I'm moving away from him it's probably because I sense his lack of interest and am moving toward self preservation.

Thanks again CG!

Chirongirl

Thank you! Well, it would go along with my gut feeling - :). Thank you so much, don't be nervous! I keep trying to learn but I get overwhelmed...

If I'm moving away from him it's probably because I sense his lack of interest and am moving toward self preservation.

Thanks again CG!

Free will is more powerful than any chart reading!:)

You are most welcome, Opphiucan. I wish I could say something better.

Opphiucan

Good to hear from you Dr. Farr, I am still on the mend but each day is a little better:)

Any indication in this chart of complete humiliation or deviancy? We were to have dinner during the week and watch a movie at his house and I (like a fool) asked him if he had forgotten / stood me up. He pretended we had never made plans but when he saw I wasn't going to freak out or yell he said he was sorry, it was his fault, come over. I said no - he then said he was planning on going to hawaii this week (????) Who packs up and goes to Hawaii in the week? I just was a bit confused but very humiliated...anyway, it's over now so whatev....thanks!