I'm hurt. Is our relationship going to its end?

leo468

I know I acted a little not serious in the beginning. And he was serious. I know I am getting angry too fast. I know I did mistakes. I know it hurt him. But I love him and he loved me... we are together whole 2 years , he's the only person I talk to and I share everything with him , he became part of my life but I didn't think like that 1 year ago... Now he seems he lost interest in me and said he don't love me like he loved me before. I thought I won't care when I lose him but I was wrong. I am very hurt... I know it was true
He still didn't leave me but I know that's where it will lead...
I would love someone to look at our synastry chart and composite I post it.. What can be seen in the charts? I'll be very thankful..

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the composite has mars square to the venus/sun conjunction. this is a very loving aspect but the mars/venus and mars/sun midpoints are opposed to Uranus. this really adds to the electricity of the hookup but it is very unstable and after the thrill is gone it leads to a breakup.

the node will square the composite pluto in thr middle april, so the relationship will be over by then.
rahu

leo468

the composite has mars square to the venus/sun conjunction. this is a very loving aspect but the mars/venus and mars/sun midpoints are opposed to Uranus. this really adds to the electricity of the hookup but it is very unstable and after the thrill is gone it leads to a breakup.

the node will square the composite pluto in thr middle april, so the relationship will be over by then.
rahu

Oh my god... For real? I have no words.. He said "it depends on you if I'm gonna love you so much like before" .... What to do ? When we met he was such happy person... And for 2 years he become so angry and kinda violent.... I ruined everything. I don't know how to apologize to him.. I really don't want to lose him.. Thank you very much for the answer

ashriia

Oh my god... For real? I have no words.. He said "it depends on you if I'm gonna love you so much like before" .... What to do ? When we met he was such happy person... And for 2 years he become so angry and kinda violent.... I ruined everything. I don't know how to apologize to him.. I really don't want to lose him.. Thank you very much for the answer

Hi. First of all, it sounds like you are better off without him. Not only is he playing abusive mind games with you, you said that for 2 years, that is, your entire relationship he has been angry and violent. What you are also saying is common with women that are involved with abusive men - that when you met, he was so nice. Women in abusive relationships are always trying to get the person they met back. Unfortunately that's over. Focus should instead be on what he is like now. You are young you will have plenty of other opportunities, don't waste your time on some guy that doesn't treat you well.

Lastly, You're likely hurt because you have a Leo sun and leo moon, not because you are happy with him, as you said you thought you wouldn't care, you probably still don't really, but rather care because he hurt your self esteem and hit some wounds. Now you want to stay so he will love you again "like before". You're giving all your power away and your self respect by doing that. This is a very unhealthy. It's interesting that both of you have Venus retrograde natally. Venus is currently retrograde in Aries, which effects his natal sun and venus. This was the trigger. Breakups are not uncommon during venus retrograde periods. Just do yourself a big favor and move on, if he wants to go, let him go! Sounds like it's just going to get worse, not better, why do you want that for yourself?

Last edited:

leo468

Hi. First of all, it sounds like you are better off without him. Not only is he playing abusive mind games with you, you said that for 2 years, that is, your entire relationship he has been angry and violent. What you are also saying is common with women that are involved with abusive men - that when you met, he was so nice. Women in abusive relationships are always trying to get the person they met back. Unfortunately that's over. Focus should instead be on what he is like now. You are young you will have plenty of other opportunities, don't waste your time on some guy that doesn't treat you well.

Lastly, You're likely hurt because you have a Leo sun and leo moon, not because you are happy with him, as you said you thought you wouldn't care, you probably still don't really, but rather care because he hurt your self esteem and hit some wounds. Now you want to stay so he will love you again "like before". You're giving all your power away and your self respect by doing that. This is a very unhealthy. It's interesting that both of you have Venus retrograde natally. Venus is currently retrograde in Aries, which effects his natal sun and venus. This was the trigger. Breakups are not uncommon during venus retrograde periods. Just do yourself a big favor and move on, if he wants to go, let him go! Sounds like it's just going to get worse, not better, why do you want that for yourself?

You are ABSOLUTELY right about everything you say and I know you are right ! He's not the same, makes me feel guilty about everything even when I do nothing he says I'm guilty. When our relationship started he was so good he made my self-esteem 100%, telling me that I'm the one, the most beautiful for him, he did good things for me, always listening to everything I said, even wanted to buy me better phone than mine, he bought himself a car because he wanted to be easy to come to me, he was VERY jealous from others texting me, made me stop contacts with everyone.. I really felt his love but as I said I wasn't so serious. But we wasn't everyday together but everyday we talked on the phone he was calling me all day when he wasn't here. But now I only get insults from him and even threats for beating. Now he hurt my ego and self-esteem by saying some things he knows these are my wounds I can't even type it because when I think about it, it hurt me SO MUCH. AND I didn't want him to buy his car ! BUT he blames me for giving his money for a car because he bought it because of me ???? Today we talked he was watching something and didn't give me any attention and I said WHY? He said "if you are stopping me from watching this movie I'm gonna go out to find w***** " Made me feel guilty again. I'm staying with him because I'm still hoping he will change but he won't. You're right I have to move on because it's getting worse but when you're attached to someone is little hard that's what's keeping me is because he was with me in hard times when no one was

Last edited:

katydid

He has Chiron, the Wounded Warrior, @ 17 Leo, in his house of relationships. Partnerships make him feel inadequate. He lacks confidence in the ability to have a stable, emotional relationship because he is very self centered and self absorbed. :annoyed:

Your Sun/Moon is right on top of his Chiron @ 17 and 18 Leo. So you shine a light right on that wound for him. He blames you because that is the easy way out for him. he does nor want to look at his own shortcomings. Blaming you is more comfortable for him---and that is what it's all about. HIM.

His Chiron makes a Fire Grand Trine with his Sun/Moon. So he likes to think that IF he could find the perfect girl then he could get his own life together. But that is an illusion. He won't find the 'perfect' relationship until he works on his own emotional health. He has to learn compassion and empathy before he can truly be in a healthy loving partnership.

You are very young. RUN away from this dead end relationship. Someday soon you will meet someone more mature and balanced. And you will experience real love. This was not it.

Last edited:

leo468

He has Chiron, the Wounded Warrior, @ 17 Leo, in his house of relationships. Partnerships make him feel inadequate. He lacks confidence in the ability to have a stable, emotional relationship because he is very self centered and self absorbed. :annoyed:

Your Sun/Moon is right on top of his Chiron @ 17 and 18 Leo. So you shine a light right on that wound for him. He blames you because that is the easy way out for him. he does nor want to look at his own shortcomings. Blaming you is more comfortable for him---and that is what it's all about. HIM.

His Chiron makes a Fire Grand Trine with his Sun/Moon. So he likes to think that IF he could find the perfect girl then he could get his own life together. But that is an illusion. He won't find the 'perfect' relationship until he works on his own emotional health. He has to learn compassion and empathy before he can truly be in a healthy loving partnership.

You are very young. RUN away from this dead end relationship. Someday soon you will meet someone more mature and balanced. And you will experience real love. This was not it.

True. Everything true. Thank you very much

leo468

I noticed I have mars in 1st house and his mars is in 7th, my chiron is in 1st house his is in 7th, my saturn is in 7th house his is in 1st.. Hmm what it means

katydid

You have Mars and Chiron in the 1st, he has them in the 7th.

You get angry and critical of yourself, he gets angry and critical towards his partner. :alien:

leo468

You have Mars and Chiron in the 1st, he has them in the 7th.

You get angry and critical of yourself, he gets angry and critical towards his partner. :alien:

Hahaha oh yes :D thanks again
I don't want to be impertinent but can it be seen in my chart when I'll start new relationship because I see him completely losing interest in me :(

katydid

Hahaha oh yes :D thanks again
I don't want to be impertinent but can it be seen in my chart when I'll start new relationship because I see him completely losing interest in me :(

Don't get ahead of yourself. One thing a double Leo can work on is patience.:innocent:

After a relationship ends, it is important to take the time to process the break up and what was learned from the experience.

Jumping ahead just propels you into a 'rebound' relationship. :sideways:

So sit back and watch, listen and experience the lessons of this relationship. Hopefully you can learn from the heartbreak and then move forward...:love:

leo468

Don't get ahead of yourself. One thing a double Leo can work on is patience.:innocent:

After a relationship ends, it is important to take the time to process the break up and what was learned from the experience.

Jumping ahead just propels you into a 'rebound' relationship. :sideways:

So sit back and watch, listen and experience the lessons of this relationship. Hopefully you can learn from the heartbreak and then move forward...:love:

Yeah I should give myself time. Good advice ☺