should I ignore his texts completely?

kai

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I can get some advice please on this chart.
This is a rather different and an odd question from the regular questions I have asked before, but I wanted to know whether I should completely ignore this man from now on as in disappear on him? This is NOT what I want and in fact I want to be with him but although he chases me, constantly wants me to be present in his life, he seems too detached for my taste and doesn't put any effort in wanting to see me in person although we did see each other a few times in the past. This is the second similar case I'm encountering with someone else now. This is draining and taking a toll on me emotionally because I really like him, but Im just really tired of this and it doesn't seem to be changing.

Should I disappear from his life...will this be the best option based on this horary? I even tried to push him away from me by claiming that I met someone new but the minute he saw me back on the dating site, he texted me again by reappearing in my life and the cycle goes on again. I want him to ask me out again and to show signs of pursuit besides the **** text messages. I don't know what's up with men nowadays and text messages. People would rather spend their time texting than getting together. I gave it a try with my patience, but I feel like ignoring him completely without a word of explanation might give me some peace of mind and detachment from him. This is yet another guy that talks to me for a while now while also logs in to the dating site where we met on a daily basis, and although I am there too seeing that he isn't getting off of it while we communicate, it irritates me a lot because all the compliments he texts me and the way he chases me, makes me wonder then why in the world would u not want to actively pursue someone you claim to really like while you are still online...what is it you are looking for. This one is also a mature man.

I see that me as merc conjunct him (Jupiter) while moon also trines him (jupiter). I don't know too much about receptions except a few, so can't guess on that part, but would these positive applying aspects mean that I should not ignore him? I todl myself that after I return from europe this week, if he doesn't ask to see me for this weekend again knowing that im returning on Wednesday, then after that I would completely ignore him. He is just not letting me go and lures me back into his life at any opportunity and it's been going on for 2 months now since we met.

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks to me that the two of you will have a relationship, with you Mercury very close to meeting him Jupiter by conjunction and Moon collecting light between your significators by trine. I suppose my main concern is Saturn sitting right in the 7th/his house. And then you Merc move next to square exalted, malefic Mars.
It makes me think that it is not going to be easy; there will be challenges. The other side of that coin is that all relationships have challenges as each of you grow to be able to accept the other's differences in thought processes and how you do things. So maybe that is what this apparent hardship is about?

anjelik

Hi guys,

This is a rather different and an odd question from the regular questions I have asked before, but I wanted to know whether I should completely ignore this man from now on as in disappear on him? This is NOT what I want and in fact I want to be with him but although he chases me, constantly wants me to be present in his life, he seems too detached for my taste and doesn't put any effort in wanting to see me in person although we did see each other a few times in the past. This is the second similar case I'm encountering with someone else now. This is draining and taking a toll on me emotionally because I really like him, but Im just really tired of this and it doesn't seem to be changing.

Should I disappear from his life...will this be the best option based on this horary? I even tried to push him away from me by claiming that I met someone new but the minute he saw me back on the dating site, he texted me again by reappearing in my life and the cycle goes on again. I want him to ask me out again and to show signs of pursuit besides the **** text messages. I don't know what's up with men nowadays and text messages. People would rather spend their time texting than getting together. I gave it a try with my patience, but I feel like ignoring him completely without a word of explanation might give me some peace of mind and detachment from him. This is yet another guy that talks to me for a while now while also logs in to the dating site where we met on a daily basis, and although I am there too seeing that he isn't getting off of it while we communicate, it irritates me a lot because all the compliments he texts me and the way he chases me, makes me wonder then why in the world would u not want to actively pursue someone you claim to really like while you are still online...what is it you are looking for. This one is also a mature man.

I see that me as merc conjunct him (Jupiter) while moon also trines him (jupiter). I don't know too much about receptions except a few, so can't guess on that part, but would these positive applying aspects mean that I should not ignore him? I todl myself that after I return from europe this week, if he doesn't ask to see me for this weekend again knowing that im returning on Wednesday, then after that I would completely ignore him. He is just not letting me go and lures me back into his life at any opportunity and it's been going on for 2 months now since we met.

Astrology aside, this is a common problem many people have when they meet online. I have had this happen to me in the past and many of my friends have as well. The issue here is that he could say the same thing about you - that he sees you online so perhaps you're making him feel equally as insecure about his position with you, so then he acts aloof and pulls away to protect himself. You really just don't know. Regardless of what this horary says, I think you should ignore his texts or just lay it all out on the table for him (whatever feels right to you). If he doesn't want to fully commit to you and give you his undivided attention to the degree that you want/need to feel emotionally secure, f*ck him and move on. He will either react by changing his behaviour drastically or you will find someone new who wants the same things you do. Life is too short to waste your time playing cat and mouse dating games! :)

tikana

My answer is I wouldn't ignore him
Yes true relationship lacks watery flavor but merc jup are about to conjunct

tikana

It looks to me that the two of you will have a relationship, with you Mercury very close to meeting him Jupiter by conjunction and Moon collecting light between your significators by trine. I suppose my main concern is Saturn sitting right in the 7th/his house. And then you Merc move next to square exalted, malefic Mars.
It makes me think that it is not going to be easy; there will be challenges. The other side of that coin is that all relationships have challenges as each of you grow to be able to accept the other's differences in thought processes and how you do things. So maybe that is what this apparent hardship is about?

I m getting the same answer

rafaella

Hi guys,

I'd agree with the others, the conjunction shows coming together.

Perhaps you should talk to him and tell him how you feel about his text messages and lack of face to face contact etc... talk to him calmly, no tears/ emotions...just rational "this is where we are and this is where I would like us to be" talk. Let him then think through. It will work out, you shall see.

all the best!

kai

Thanks guys for your interpretations and Im sorry for responding so late to this thread. I have been travelling and recently returned from my trip and finally got a chance to thank you all for your input, which I always appreciate cause u guys are so helpful!!!

In a way it is good that I am responding this late actually and it is because thee's been some developments good and bad, so at least now I can add some info that unfolded. So I told u that I felt like I was having a deja vu moment with this man, since some months before him, I had met another man who was very similar to this one. So while I was in Europe and while u guys responded to my thread, I ended up breaking it off completely...so then I thought well there goes any potential relationship and your interpretations lol, so I was like ***** it, im so tired of this. Then I sent him an email apologizing for my abrupt blockage of his number while indicating that I still dont want to communicate with him, so it was a way for me to apologize for my behavior with the blocking of his number because I felt it was immature and I liked him so I didn't want him to think badly of me. I honestly didn't think he deserved it as it was more of my own internal frustrations for the lack of face-to-face contact while I am being chased at the same time by him electronically.

He responded to me apologizing (for something) then asked me what my # was as he had blocked me back seeing that I blocked him and then told me that he missed our flirtatioous and sometimes serious conversations with me. I was more frustrated because I wanted to hear that he missed me or something...I was like here we go again, his whole intent is text flirting for him, but then my friend told me that perhaps being coldish and distant (he's yet another Aqua...hence the similarity in behavior with the previous one i delt with) he wanted to say that he missed me, but put it differently not to look needy, so I decided after 10 days when he sent me that email in response to my apologetic email for blocking him, to shoot him an email as he wanted to continue talking to me and I had missed him and thought that it was sweet of him to say he missed talking to me. He got all excited and emailed then texted me back after that email, which surprised me because I thought he said that he ahd deleted my number lol but he hadn't!

So now we got talking the last 2 days. I explained that I feel that he is using me for flirting and i feel like whatever we have is just one-sided and I would want to see him twice or once a month to hang out with him as I am not looking for a relationship right now but i'd love to get together sometimes and just enjoy each other's company and he said it sounds great. I made it seem like I am not pressuring him into anything because I feel like he does like me a lot but isn't looking for a commitment right now and he is also older like the other dude so i kept the other dude's behavior in mind when I am dealing with this new, yet not so new anymore middle-aged Aqua man. I told him that I dont want anything from him and I have no expectations, and I feel like when I said that, he felt more relaxed and even invited me over that very day LOL and at that point we hadn't seen each other for a long time now although we do talk on a regular basis...hence my frustration with this overall situation. I didn't go because i had made prior arrangements that I couldn't cancel, but perhaps maybe he loosened up now which brings me back to your interpretations that there is hope. He even told me one thing....he said that if something develops later between us so be it... now this phrase has never come out of his mouth, so this gave me hope, but I am not going to pressure him to see me every weekend and will not pressure him into anything at all. I do want to show that I indeed just want to meet up sometimes and spent some time with him and enjoy his company without asking to be official with him.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would be wary of Saturn in the 7th. In the end this likely will not go well so you need to consider your long term hopes and wishes.

tikana

i wouldnt ignore him
i would read then laugh at them
and think .. when will i get another text from him.
then repeat the whole cycle.

sadistic torture