My cat is missing! Where is he? I am very worried.

leo468

All day I can't find my cat. I was looking for him everywhere ! Did someone stole him? Where is he? I am very very very worried because he never leaves the house and I think he is still too young to go out for female cats (he is 5 months old).

Last edited:

Julijana

All day I can't find my cat. I was looking for him everywhere ! Did someone stole him? Where is he? I am very very very worried because he never leaves the house and I think he is still too young to go out for female cats (he is 5 months old).
Im still new in horrary. but i'll try. 6th lord is moon it's in 3rd house aries. So it might be close from home, somewhere where metal objects, something related to fire stuff, construction, garage, tool sheds, bare lands and direction is east

Sunrise

You will find him soon:happy: so not worry he is coming to you....

Sunrise

dear what did happen??? iam curious to see what happen!!

MingWeiWang

Hello, Leo468

Glad to know he comes back home.

When does he come back? and what is wrong with him?

Hope he goes well soon.

Best wishes

Ming

leo468

Hello, Leo468

Glad to know he comes back home.

When does he come back? and what is wrong with him?

Hope he goes well soon.

Best wishes

Ming

Hi !
He came back, day later I posted the thread. I think he was in garage. But right now he is not here from yesterday, I don't know where is he but now I know he would come home.
The hair above his eye is fallen, and his eyes are red. That's why he looks ill to me..