Libra sun, Sagittarius rising and Aries moon

kimbermoon

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Being born at a full moon phase, it is not surprising that you feel conflicted...this could suggest you are often in a state of vigilance waiting for clarification about your personal concerns. The Libra Sun attempts to encourage co-operation and equalization, while the Aries Moon sets an emotional need for personal importance and self-control. This Moon sign can be beset by strong needs to be in control and to control others; this could stem from an underlying fear of 'loss of control' and this may need to be balanced from within. Thus we see the contrast between the urge for self-expression, a need that comes from within, as opposed to social harmony and balance, something that perhaps you feel you should do. When you think about it, we are all more than just one aspect: there is the differentiation between the external persona that we project in public, and the true self within, which can often be locked within the subconscious. On the surface you are Libra-Sagittarius [fire and air] suggesting a tendency to exert the persona as expressive, outgoing and sociable, however you have Pluto in the 12th house, which shows a tendency towards subconscious fears that can hold you back in some aspects of your life. You are also part of a distinctive generation, known as the Indigo children which causes individuals to feel set apart from others, and perhaps not fitting in as well as one would like. You can read more about my research on the topic here: http://mystikvale.netfirms.com/.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In terms of relating to others, your Mars is also in a fire sign in strong aspect to your Moon, while your Venus in Scorpio adds intensity to your emotional needs and reactivity. These two energies are quite conflicted by nature, as well. Your Sun is the only element of Air, and with Saturn in Pisces, this can cause you to, at times, seek out retreat rather than socialization. There is a lot of emotional energy in your chart, which needs to be balanced and equalized within yourself. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There are many layers of the chart to uncover in analysis, and these are but a few observations. What are your major concerns at this time in your life? What ails thee?[/FONT]

Thank you so much for your reply. I do relate to a lot of the things you've said.. I'm always in some sort of an inner conflict, torn between what I should be doing and what I really feel like doing. I often feel that I can understand both sides of a situation and I have a lot of trouble making up my mind or having opinions. I feel like I'm a very open and expressive person, I rarely keep anything bottled up. I had a look at the website you linked me to, some of the traits that Indigo children possess are applicable to me, but not all of them. I've had behavioral problems for most of my life, I've been outcasted and called 'weird'.. I also feel like an 'old soul'. I've never thought that I could be psychic/clairvoyant or anything like that though.

Most of my friendships don't work out because I yearn for a deeper connection that a lot of people can't give.

kimbermoon

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for sharing...and yes the research I did considers the fact that not all traits will apply to every individual...this is because no two birth charts are exactly the same. And much also depends on the conditioning from our parents and our early childhood experiences. Saturn in Pisces depicts your yearning for a deeper connection with others, and I personally know how difficult that can be. Then I would feel bad for not wanting to socialize, but I did learn that such mental and emotional connections are quite difficult to find. This Saturn placement can also make you especially 'sensitive' to environmental energys; this is but another form of being psychic, where you subconsciously pick up on the energies of others without being aware of it, and this too can upset your inner balance. I have found this to be true in my own case, as well. I do think you are apt to be on the search for the Holy Grail, without even knowing it: it is the search for compassion and humanity and definitely many people these days are mourning the loss of humanity. Perhaps your new pathway will lead you to allowing such inner 'awareness' to float up to your consciousness. Blessed be.[/FONT]

Nat923

Thank you so much for your reply. I do relate to a lot of the things you've said.. I'm always in some sort of an inner conflict, torn between what I should be doing and what I really feel like doing. I often feel that I can understand both sides of a situation and I have a lot of trouble making up my mind or having opinions. I feel like I'm a very open and expressive person, I rarely keep anything bottled up. I had a look at the website you linked me to, some of the traits that Indigo children possess are applicable to me, but not all of them. I've had behavioral problems for most of my life, I've been outcasted and called 'weird'.. I also feel like an 'old soul'. I've never thought that I could be psychic/clairvoyant or anything like that though.

Most of my friendships don't work out because I yearn for a deeper connection that a lot of people can't give.
. —-> I totally get you! I’m on a deeper level than most people read the surface of a wave. Wish I could do that sometimes

Harmelia

- I would appreciate it if someone could interpret it for me! I've always felt like 2 different people at times because of the strong Libra/Aries opposition.

Yes, I can imagine having a Libra Sun and Aries Moon would feel like two different people - and it's more complicated than that because of the houses they are in. Your Libra Sun is conjunct Scorpio Mercury in the 11th and Aries Moon is in 4th with Pisces on the cusp. That broadens the picture.

Pisces on IC can make a person feel a little bit lost down deep inside. At least, that's a common complaint about it. It can also contribute to making you especially creative or spiritual-minded. Pisces can have really thin boundaries - can be very sensitive to other other other people's energies and/or feelings. So you could have a strong empathetic nature. Your Scorpio planets can also give a person thin boundaries - sensitivity. In the case of your Scorpio planets - you could be very sensitive or even bonded to social issues of some kind - you could want to be an activist - have some cause that you really feel strongly about. Then your 8th house has Cancer on the cusp with Mars in Leo in the 8th - so - your identity could be very involved - very attached - to some deep emotions.

Pluto in Scorpio says - you need to evolve or change something of Scorpio. My guess is that you need to develop some boundaries around who you think you are - some part of your identity.

South Node is in Taurus in the 5th. 5th house is self-identity at its essence. Taurus, likes things peaceful, simple, natural, uncomplicated, pleasant, sensual . . . so my guess is that a part of you has difficulty accepting that life can be complex and terrible and you feel very strongly that it doesn't have to be this way.

Sagittarius rising will give you a tendency to have a "cause" as it can bey very idealistic and optimistic - it can definitely judge human activity to be either right or wrong - good or bad - as it sees life in terms of black and white - either/or - with not a whole lot in between.

Libra Sun can take on other people's values easily. It is always doing this energy exchange - so - you can see all sides of an issue. It can make you a great manager of people, a leader of a kind - or it can make you want to withdraw from any negativity in your environment. With fire rising and moon in fire - I'm guessing you'd be more likely to want to manage your enviornment. But, if you do tend to withdraw - perhaps that makes you feel more like you're two different people. It all depends upon how you do Libra. You do have a lot of sensitivity, for sure - and maybe it's just too much.

Sagittarius can be a fighter too - a crusader - but it can also be reflective, philosophical - so if you're doing that - then you are doing a softer version of Sag. Your Jupiter in Scorpio - is in the 12th - on the cusp - and so, you may be turning that inward instead of focusing Sag outwardly. The 11th house is more focused outwardly.

However you are doing these signs, this is an inward chart. Your Moon and Mars might be in extroverted signs but they are in inward houses with inward signs on the cusps. Pluto is in the 12th house saying - you need to let go of attachments that no longer serve you. Jupiter is your chart ruler - also in the 12th saying - let go of your attachment's that no longer serve you. It could include your attachment to wanting everything to be easy, pleasant and simple.

If you are a withdrawn or indecisive Libra - I think the message is - that you could learn to be a good manager of people - that you could take on that role. You could use your sensitivity to know what people need and be helpful to them. You are capable of being a very compassionate person. I also think that if you are an artist type - that you could be quite successful - you could be a writer, for instance. I think you want to have an impact upon the world - to do something noteworthy - and I think that is entirely possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kite

Here's a link to my birth chart: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...ore&COUNTRY=SING&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

I would appreciate it if someone could interpret it for me! I've always felt like 2 different people at times because of the strong Libra/Aries opposition.
What stands out to me is that you have double-bodied signs on all your angles. Sag/Gemini, Virgo/Pisces. Multiple families, mates, careers and personalities. Combined with this is that your chart ruler Jupiter, cannot see his Sagittarius ascendant from the 12th house (I use whole sign houses) and Scorpio. This is known as being in aversion. When this happens we look for triplicity rulers who can "manage" the chart. The first up is the Sun which rules Leo and can see your Sag Ascendant from Libra and the 11th house. The issue here is that the Sun is in its Fall in Libra. So here is the root of your indecisiveness. On top of this, Mercury is combust with the Sun so your angular 10th (career) and 7th (marriage/partnership) are effected by the "blindness" Mercury incurs by being too close to the Sun. What's challenging your Sun right now is the square from transiting Pluto which is also conjunct your Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn in your 2nd house (finances). Transiting Uranus is opposing your Venus/Jupiter conjunction from your 6th to the 12th which could cause some illness - probably related to overindulgence.

So back to feeling like two different people. Be thankful it's only two. Some of us deal with more than just two :)